No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tim, are you considered IE or LA? cuz if LA, we have an LA Division thread now. You can sign in if you want.
    Raceline USA

Comment

you need to pain that trunk lip spoiler bad...:P
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

love tha car. keep it up.
        LOL.

Comment

What are autolamp shields? I know what the bulbs and ballasts are. And also, where in your engine bay did you mount the ignitor box?

Comment

[QUOTE=timmy0tool]update: also check first page for new overall pics

"this one is dedicated to uncle_el."

these are my summer projects that are DONE:

-OEM flush mount spoiler

I want that spoiler. PM me if you are willing to sell it.
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

yea that spoiler is sweet, where can i get one?

Comment

you have to bang 30 chinese hood rats and then you get one.
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

uncle_el: i hope you can bounce up off your feet after what happened yesterday. let me know if i can help.

excalibur02: thanks! i need to do a wire tuck like you. kudos on being able to do that! on the 5-lug with red CR-V steelies .

ray ray: please hit me up if you're in socal. chris (91hybridaccord) and i hung out a couple times already. i'll be sure and do the same when i'm in AZ. i go to phoneix every once in a while.

JDMxCB7: i live in the IE technically so i belong there. but you know i'm always in walnut/west co so i'm in LA county. i work in fullerton which is the OC. i belong everywhere bro .

phatdoughnut: i'll paint it when you paint it.

1991AccordLX: thank you sir for the complement!

i97supratti: the autolamp shields are used for two reasons: one to "shield" the lower half of the jdm headlight housing which is normally used for the highbeam filament of the h4 bulb (this gives a better cutoff), and two to act as an adapter to mate the standard D2R bulbs to the h4 sockets of the housings. casper shields are the exact same thing as autolamp shields. google "casper shields". and i mounted one ballast between the battery and sidewall, and the other near the power steering fluid reservoir. it's a tight fit but it works. good luck!

accordtypeR: i'll sell it for $1000 buy-it-now. ok $900 shipped just for you . let me know...

Skunk138cb7: see my answer to accordtypeR.

phatdoughnut: i thought it was only 20 hood rats but they were vietnamese. eh i guess i got a better deal.
                  1cor10:31
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

update:

new flywheel has arrived (from 1flycb) along with a new rear motor mount insert from prothane (not pictured).

fidanza 7.5lb

and yes it does have timing marks

i'll be installing these when i get my new clutch (exedy stage 1). my stock clutch is already starting to give. it has already served it's purpose by seeing 225,000 miles of driving. i need to replace my clutch master cylinder as well since it leaks into the cabin. stay tuned for the install!
                    1cor10:31
                    - 92 LX coupe
                    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

sweet! i know you've been wantin 2 replace that and your clutch.
                      Raceline USA

Comment

nice dude im ehading to tabs tonight see ya there
                        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Whoaa 7.5lb flywheel? Sounds pretty damn light! I bet ur car will rev up a lot happier once you put that on huh? Well, better keep us updated on that

Btw, jus saw ur car on the vid that was posted on the video clips section...Holy damn bro, I love how ur car looks in there....The stance is just...Whoaa I was seriously speechless...You make me wanna get some JDM +27 offset wheels and a bike rack! hahaha

The ride is looking absolutely beautiful tho man...All I can say is that you've made your Accord unique from any other Accord in that meet...Well, in this board for that matter...Two thumbs up for you bro!

Ronald
                          P.S.: $900 shipped for the flushmount ehh?? Hehehe
                          Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 02-08-2006, 08:42 PM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

damn car looks good, where can i get the exact bike rack? or will you seel me yours

1966 Chevy Nova
                            1974 Super Beetle
                            2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
                            2004 Honda Element
                            2004 Honda Ruckus
                            2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
                            www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                              thanks yall for the comments!
                              fliplyricist1 - 90-91 JDM tail are the only ones with chrome trim. 92-93 JDM tails don't. honestly, how DO you feel about my car? hehe jk salamat pare!
                              Aysos! Timmy, are you Filipino, too? HEHE

I have to say, your car is probably the nicest Rosewood Brown CB7 I've seen... EVER! And that interior shot is nuts -- your original carpeted mats are mint! I'm so jealous, HEHE.

Comment

nice car. very clean, but not really feelin the rims... other than that beautiful

^^^ Please "Like" & Follow!^^^

IG - @WerdWerx

1990 Accord EX Coupe - Click Here

Comment

Working...
                                X