X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by 90blackcoupe View Post
    I was in ottawa july 1st for canada the city streets were packed downtown meticalf was pretty crazy full of drunk people, had a good time still.

I was in montreal last summer and quebec city. I plan on taking a trip down quebec again in august.

Back homewise never been...
    yeah Ottawa is pretty fun July 1st. I didn't go downtown this year though, but I will be going to Wonderland in August

Leave a comment:

• 90blackcoupe
    replied
    I was in ottawa july 1st for canada the city streets were packed downtown meticalf was pretty crazy full of drunk people, had a good time still.

I was in montreal last summer and quebec city. I plan on taking a trip down quebec again in august.

Back homewise never been...

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    I'm from romanian, but I've been living in canada since 95, so I'm canadian, but I still speak my language still.

Yeah I drove my cb last winter, man I hated it. This year thats not happening.
    cool, have you ever been down this way?

Leave a comment:

• 90blackcoupe
    replied
    I'm from romanian, but I've been living in canada since 95, so I'm canadian, but I still speak my language still.

Yeah I drove my cb last winter, man I hated it. This year thats not happening.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    ha ha yeah man, I use to be a collector. lol not really just like cb7's. I am in the process of purchasing another one for a winter beater, currently waitting for the car to be handed over its a 1990 ex 5speed(ftw) about 350k+ but its a beater should do me good this winter I heard its going to be rough up here in canada, you know what I mean your in quebec?I think? you guys have it even worse out there, its the salt that I hate it ruins the body of the car. My pop van is 05 and its rusty to fuck only seen 4winters and its a dodge too who said american's don't rust is a dumb ass come to canada see the chit they put on our city streets they fuck up our cars and roads lol
    yeah I stopped driving my car in the winter here. I live in Gatineau Quebec, 10 minutes away from Ottawa. I hate the winters here..lol. Where are you from originally?

Leave a comment:

• 90blackcoupe
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb View Post
    thanks man! Holy hell you've had a lot of Accords..lol. I'll have to check out your m/r thread. Are you a Leafs fan??
    ha ha yeah man, I use to be a collector. lol not really just like cb7's. I am in the process of purchasing another one for a winter beater, currently waitting for the car to be handed over its a 1990 ex 5speed(ftw) about 350k+ but its a beater should do me good this winter I heard its going to be rough up here in canada, you know what I mean your in quebec?I think? you guys have it even worse out there, its the salt that I hate it ruins the body of the car. My pop van is 05 and its rusty to fuck only seen 4winters and its a dodge too who said american's don't rust is a dumb ass come to canada see the chit they put on our city streets they fuck up our cars and roads lol

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
    finally saw your vid..

what are your airfuels? at peak right before shifts? your either going rich or experiencing some blow-by..
    At full boost my egt's are just below 1500f. I was running a little rich in the vids, but I just had my car re-tuned, it was a street tune. So when it stops raining here I'll do a couple of pulls and let you know what the a/f are doing.
    I'm still concerned about re-routing the hose from the w/g back into the manifold, or keeping it the way it is now, which is back into the intake. I mean does it really make that much of a difference?? I've had so many different responses.

Leave a comment:

• WiKKeDV16
    replied
    finally saw your vid..

what are your airfuels? at peak right before shifts? your either going rich or experiencing some blow-by..

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    btw: sick video at the drag stip, nice times too.
    thanks man! Holy hell you've had a lot of Accords..lol. I'll have to check out your m/r thread. Are you a Leafs fan??

Leave a comment:

• 90blackcoupe
    replied
    btw: sick video at the drag stip, nice times too.

Leave a comment:

• 90blackcoupe
    replied
    hey man, im from toronto.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
    totally offtopic of how sex your car is.. but

what EGTs are you seeing under full boost?
    did a few pulls today in 3rd gear, egt's were just under 1500 farenhiet

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    took some major editing, but I was finally able to merge my two member's ride thread into the way I like it

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    yeah I really like the look of the open fmic. Stealth is nice as well, but I prefer to see it....and yeah it's not reciculated
    Last edited by mozzandherb; 07-22-2009, 12:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• drummersteve7
    replied
    I hear ya on wanting to keep the FMIC obvious.
    I mean people are going to know just by the BOV.

is yours recirculated? I amgoing with awwww hell no!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X