• Show
Clear All

• Boost_Lee
    replied
    do it! or the same color?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Car didnt sell, so she's out of storage and I think I'm gonna paint her black...any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by KillerCam282 View Post
    How did you get your turning signals to stay in?

Nice setup. Any indications that the H is going to take a crap on you?
    The bumper signals stay in with tie wraps and double sided tape...and the car is running really well, it all in the tune and I don't drive it too hard, but the ignition system is getting an upgrade soon, unless I trade the car which might happen this week.

Leave a comment:

• KillerCam282
    replied
    How did you get your turning signals to stay in?

Nice setup. Any indications that the H is going to take a crap on you?

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    Very nice work, mozz. Im doing some research and i like your setup.
    Thanks man...yeah my set-up is reliable and last year I was having some overheating problems, but the new rad, thermo switch and especially the new fan have made that problem disappear.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Very nice work, mozz. Im doing some research and i like your setup.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    A few preventative measures to keep the car cool this summer....because I'm a pretty cool dude! Insatlling a Fluidyne Civic rad, with a 13" high performance Spal fan, a Mugen thermostat and I also got a Mugen fan switch!

Last edited by mozzandherb; 06-10-2008, 08:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    So as some of you know my car was broken into April 2nd. I dont drive my car in the winter so springtime I really look forward to taking her out. Anyway I had my Alpine cd/dvd player stolen, but the dummies forgot to take the brain, which renders the h/u useless. They also smashed my window and really messed with my wiring harness.
    So I have the car back now and have done a few things. Here are the pics

My bumper before

My new bumper. Some modification had to be done, but I like how it turned out. Now just needing a lip, but that's a whole other story...but notice the G-Square grill

Explicit Speed traction bar And my downpipe wrapping is slowly deteriorating

And the new strut bar

So that's all the new pics for now. I also had explicit speed motor mounts inserted and I have a new Pioneer h/u with Sirius satellite radio which is awesome.
    Last edited by mozzandherb; 06-10-2008, 04:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by accord2nr81
    it would be alot better than buying a brand new POS 10 grand car
    yeah I guess that's how I look at it too!..lol

Leave a comment:

• accord2nr81
    replied
    car is sweet man iam planning on gettin all the esp parts as well for my swap the radiator is a racing alumin and the stock crossmember gets in the way of the lower spout and kinks my bottom hose and my mounts are shot anyways so i need thoese as well... looks like another 800 i need to fork out for the cb... i dont care though... i look at it this way .. if i shell out 10 grand on my cb... it would be alot better than buying a brand new POS 10 grand car

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    Originally posted by lokuputha
    good lord that FMIC is HUGE! O_o

are you concerned about ur tires getting flat spots? I hear more than a month of not moving, the tires will start getting flat spots.
    Not really concerned about the flats spots for 2 reasons: first, the tires are crap and I will be changing them in the summer and second, I do drive around the parking lot maybe once a week and if the weather allows I try to take it for a spin.

Leave a comment:

• lokuputha
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzandherb

good lord that FMIC is HUGE! O_o

are you concerned about ur tires getting flat spots? I hear more than a month of not moving, the tires will start getting flat spots.

Leave a comment:

• 1990Ex
    replied
    lol...she is

must have been nice taking her out for a spin i havent drove mine for 3 days till today, an it felt like the first time all over again lol

Leave a comment:

• mozzandherb
    replied
    lol...she is

Leave a comment:

• 1990Ex
    replied
    Got bored so posting some picks of my car in winter storage. It was really foggy out when I took these, but there she is sitting not moving until at least April, but I did take her out for a spin the ohter day

And some rims I picked up to mount some slicks on this summer

she looks lonely

Leave a comment:

Working...
X