No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea your shift knob looks pretty cool! i'm lovin' it!!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      thank u sir!! lol, nothing even close to ur car though....
      everyone has there own style, and your's is sweet keep it up

Comment

thanks man, i really appreciate the kind words!! its definately ALWAYS a work in progress and there is something that always needs improving.

the 5 speed swap itself, wasnt TOO difficult. i ran into a couple problems from the 5spd parts i purchased from someone. like missing necessary parts,retainers, nuts, bolts, bushing, etc etc.

if i had everything together from the start it wouldnt be too bad at all. its fairly straight forward. id say the hardest part was mounting the pedals which i didnt even do(had a couple buddies helping), besides re mount the clutch pedal after adding a cruise switch and neutral safety switch.

if you're itching to have a 5spd id definately do it, and even more so if you want an H. having everything out of the engine bay made running lines CAKE!

i spent 250 on the 5spd parts but i had to order about 150 worth of other little parts like a 5spd throttle cable, neutral switch, bushing, nuts &bolts and such. ive never sat down and added up all my invoices i have and actually im TOO scared too! hahaha

thanks again for compliments! PS- u need updated pics of ur cluster swap!!

Thanks for the info man!! Yeah dude, I hear ya about the extra 'unexpected' expenses that come along with large projects like that. But major props on doing all the work yourself Your car, in my eyes, is an execution in classic tastefulness w/quality work throughout. Keep it up man

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          Damn! I've been looking for one of those shift knobs for a while!!! That is fucking hot!!
          LOL, thanks my bean buddy. you know they are all over the place. inlinefour/optionsauto/etc etc kinda priced high for what it is...but i liked it.

Originally posted by aww_shiet
          that shift knob is SWEET!!
          Originally posted by Calxtreme
          yea your shift knob looks pretty cool! i'm lovin' it!!
          thanks guys.

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
          everyone has there own style, and your's is sweet keep it up
          so true! it gets hard these days trying to have ur OWN style, and to seperate urself from the rest. but we all try!

also found this pic, i know i already posted similar ones, but i liked this one for some reason.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
            Thanks for the info man!! Yeah dude, I hear ya about the extra 'unexpected' expenses that come along with large projects like that. But major props on doing all the work yourself Your car, in my eyes, is an execution in classic tastefulness w/quality work throughout. Keep it up man
            sheeeeit

that means a lot coming from you!! especially since i look up to your car and the work you have done to it yourself! seriously!! its much appreciated man!
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Very CLEAN! I like.
              Carlos
              My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
                Very CLEAN! I like.
                thats quite the compliment coming from the owner of a car like yours! lol

thanks!

Comment

decided to move the car out of the garage and do a couple things to it. Hmm...... chargespeed?? or Gsquare??

** man the chargespeed fitment isnt as nice as the Gsquare....gonna need some tweaking from hood/headlights/etc**

no, it WONT stay white...just test fitting before it goes in tomorrow for REPAIR & PAINT.

enjoy the sampler.

Comment

hmm..maybe it'll look better once its painted. I think it ruined the whole flow of your car dude.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      hmm..maybe it'll look better once its painted. I think it ruined the whole flow of your car dude.

yeah im not even that sure about it. fitment sucks on it. im kinda 50/50 with it.....

Comment

You should keep the Gsquare and give me the chargespeed

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

car looks great man, and parts just keep flowing in

i think your car would look better with the g-square
                          Members Ride

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
                            You should keep the Gsquare and give me the chargespeed
                            HAHA..get ready to fork over some serious cash!!

Originally posted by blackcb7
                            car looks great man, and parts just keep flowing in

i think your car would look better with the g-square
                            thanks man, she is dirty & bitchy right now....

i like the idea of the Chargespeed, it looks decent, and less people have them. i might just go ahead and get both of the grills paint matched and fixed and then decide which i rather own.... we will see.

Comment

well......

wired up the knock sensor and put back the O2 sensor instead of the w/b. plugged in the P13 ECU and no codes went off and it seemed to idle alright..except it was a little on the rough side.

so with no codes after about 5 mins i decided to take it out for a spin...

threw it in reverse backed up, put in in 1st and continued to pull forward as i hit the gate button to open the gate to leave...the car DIES.

hmmm.....

fired up again and it struggles to stay at a decent rpm. thats odd. turned off then back on and nothing. just cranks....

try again and it stumbles and spits and now its running really rough as if my timing just got thrown way out of whack. so i somehow back it up into the driveway and i decided to throw the OLD chipped P28 ecu i had back in. which if i unplugged the vacuum line from the fuel pressure regulator it actually idled normally (added fuel pressure). ** ps- the P28 bypasses knock/EGR/and the O2 with the chip it has ( so it should run like it used to)

so plug that back in and same thing...struggles to start and spits and missfires all over the place and it can barely keep running.

not to mention an interesting smell coming from the exhaust.....

not sure what happened...i guess the next thing to check is if the timing got thrown way off somehow. although it has a brand new tensioner in there.

if thats not the case i think somethin went TOAST!

i dont even know what to think at this point and i cant seem to get this car runing right.

so frustrated and dissapointed.

Comment

Nice shot of the cb buddy...
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X