Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 4th everyone!!

Straight from the camera, have the RAW file i may play with but liked it like this...

*Click on photo for my MR thread

Comment

win!
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Oh jose, yeah that is the kit lens at 18mm f/3.5 or something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
          win!
          lol....thanks bro
          MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Sorry for sucking...
            Last edited by zelseman; 07-08-2009, 02:21 AM.

1999 Honda Prelude
            Photography Site

Comment

fail.

Comment

My First Photo Shoot

Well this past weekend I finally got a chance to take some pictures of my friends' cars. I would love to get anyones input on them!

Equipment:
                Kodak Z1012 IS w/tri-pod
                Edited with Photomatix HDR Generator

When I was taking the pictures they seemed to be in focus, once I uploaded them to my computer, they looked blurry.

I did notice that some parts of the car were focused more than others. I had my camera on aperture priority with some pictures at f/2.8 and some at
                f/8.0, from what Ive read and please correct me if Im wrong but isnt the lower the f stop # the more the subject is in focus and the background is blurred and the higher the f stop # the subject and the background are more in focus?
                Last edited by Macaqueistrong; 07-07-2009, 01:25 PM.

Comment

You are correct about the aperture...but there is something not right about them, did you shoot 3 exposures for the HDR's? If you did then did you change F stops between the 3 exposures?

The last one is better but they still all look OOF

Post one without any editing...maybe that would help

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                    fail.
                    ?

1999 Honda Prelude
                    Photography Site

Comment

Yeah man, good shots but you need to figure out why they're coming out so out of focus. That last one looks pretty good though

Originally posted by zelseman View Post
                      ?
                      We can't see the pictures, they are white boxes that say "Content Protected by User"

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by HybridKyle View Post
                        You are correct about the aperture...but there is something not right about them, did you shoot 3 exposures for the HDR's? If you did then did you change F stops between the 3 exposures?

The last one is better but they still all look OOF

Post one without any editing...maybe that would help
                        My camera was on exposure bracketing and it only takes 3 at a time, and it can only +/- 1, The f stops stayed the same for the 3 exposures but I changed the f stops when I shot at different angles, it was either f/2.8 or f/8.0 those were the only settings I used along with 10 second timer so I wouldnt make the picture blurry by touching the camera.

Here is one set of exposures:

Comment

Originally posted by zelseman View Post
                          ?
                          None of the pictures showed for me. It said they were all private.

Sorry... it's not like the pictures were there and I just felt like being a dick. haha.

Comment

And as said pictures are really soft and look out of focus. Something isn't right obviously...

Comment

I need to take more pictures and mess with it more, its me not knowing how to use my camera

Anyway how was the composition? Were they good angles? What do you think of the background / location?

Comment

Yeah, something was not right...they are OOF

I like the comp. and the background is nice too...I would get the car a little bit farther away in the first two, but the third is good. You just need to practice and get the feel for them

Comment

Working...
                                X