Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 more rig shots:

Thad's Z - Rig 2 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Bill's Mustang in Motion by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
      those are looking good, Lee, and your datsun is looking sexy!

Thanks! I really want to invest in a new body or some glass

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by Boost_Lee View Post
        Thanks! I really want to invest in a new body or some glass
        lol I'm not sure that feeling ever goes away once it starts. I just got my 5d2 almost 2 months ago, bought some manual-focus lenses, now I'm really itching for some wide L-glass. If everything goes right, I'll be picking up a 17-40L after a wedding I am shooting next month.

here's one I shot tonight of a friend's DSM:

Caleb's Black Beauty by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

I have one or two more rig shots of his car from this set as well.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

this thread is dead!

i got a couple more rig shots with my friend chris and his miata this past weekend:

Chris's Miata by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

wheel out by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Chris's Miata by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

and here's a meme I made a couple days ago of the DSM shoot:

Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 01-23-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I figured I would help revive the thread. Most of my pics are not of cars though.

1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
            1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
            1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
            1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Camera had something on the lens...still nice i think.

That's mah boi !!!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

thats probably not on the lens.... its probably a spot on the sensor.

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                  thats probably not on the lens.... its probably a spot on the sensor.
                  Yep ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Screened in my porch. Nothing spectacular but it's the first photo I've taken in a while.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

finally got EOS Utility working (kindof) so i tried it out with a macro shot of my eye:

Blue Eye by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

I also picked up a big group of old film cameras to pick through, clean up, and re-sell. Here is my favorite camera of the group, an old minolta viewfinder camera.

798433_671890085933_1204644821_o by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr
                      Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 02-11-2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

wow, this thread is dead!

here's one from my first solo wedding this past sunday. I'm still backing up and sorting the files, but i had to do a real quick edit to this one to use as a "thank you" to the bride and groom.

Ring congratulations by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Comment

Very nicely done dude, and here's a shot of my very first medium/format camera.
                          One of my buddies has it now, and it still functions perfectly.

Comment

i'd love to see some shots out of that camera!

finally got that wedding done and delivered. here are some of my favorites:

IMG_4410 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_4548 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_4605 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3655 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3695 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3665 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

IMG_3388 by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr
                            /\ the groom and groomsmen getting his getaway car ready

Comment

Crop the ladies dress (or whatever that is to the left of this image below)
                              and you got a frikken winner there!

i'd love to see some shots out of that camera!
                              I'm in the process of buying a scanner (Epson v600) I'll be able to scan my 35mm negs/slides,
                              all of my 6x6 and 6x7 negs, and transparencies, and every print I have up to 8x10.
                              I just bought a printer (Canon Pro 9000 Mark II) wow! Using Ilford smooth pearl paper. Unbelievable!
                              I used Ilford papers in the darkroom in the good ole days. Never cared for much else.
                              I'll post some oldies but goodies soon for all!

OMG! This new technology is so kewl!
                              Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 03-12-2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

here are a couple recent ones I got edited last night:

Skyler's NSX Rig by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Skyler and Sam by Jcareyphoto, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X