• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good! I love the way cpr's look on cbs

Comment

Originally posted by daovangphotos View Post
      boom
      Great capture. Only CB7 representing at BLOX. You should of came up and said hello.

Originally posted by jchsmiley View Post
      Your car looks great

Nice wheels btw
      Thanks you. Been working hard on her, glad to see my it hasn't gone un-noticed.

Originally posted by Junior Smurff View Post
      Looking good! I love the way cpr's look on cbs
      I agree, can't go wrong with CP-R's. A bit lower in the front would be ideal. I'm waiting to see how low a GReddy front lip will put me.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
        Great capture. Only CB7 representing at BLOX. You should of came up and said hello.
        I figured you might have seen me, i was wearing my CAM shirt.
        I wasn't there long and took off around 1 ish
        Was still driving around looking for a place to grub, lol, but officially hit the 880 to 101 at 3:30

MRT

Comment

I figured you might have seen me, i was wearing my CAM shirt.
          I wasn't there long and took off around 1 ish
          Was still driving around looking for a place to grub, lol, but officially hit the 880 to 101 at 3:30
          I do remember seeing one cam shirt other than the ones we were wearing. That's me in the background of your shot looking like Little Jon "YEAAAH!!!!" I got a last minute invite from CAM to show at BLOX with them. They had some folks cancel out and needed some more accords to represent. We were more rare than Skylines there. I didn't get home till 11:30pm the night before. When I got home I washed my CB in the dark and then hit it with some wax. I also took care of some other details that needed to be addressed. I ended my prep at 3a.m. only to wake up in 4 hours to meet up with CAM. I am glad I ended up showing with them. It was good to get some exposure and represent all Accords. I hope I did well.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

I do remember seeing one cam shirt other than the ones we were wearing. That's me in the background of your shot looking like Little Jon "YEAAAH!!!!" I got a last minute invite from CAM to show at BLOX with them. They had some folks cancel out and needed some more accords to represent. We were more rare than Skylines there. I didn't get home till 11:30pm the night before. When I got home I washed my CB in the dark and then hit it with some wax. I also took care of some other details that needed to be addressed. I ended my prep at 3a.m. only to wake up in 4 hours to meet up with CAM. I am glad I ended up showing with them. It was good to get some exposure and represent all Accords. I hope I did well.
            Yeah, Andres told me.
            I ended up texting him when i was half way there, and he had told me someone else took his spot because he went to celebrate his little girl's birthday back in Modesto.

Your car was sexy out there.

You didn't take any pictures?

MRT

Comment

We should get together a group of CBs to show at BLOX next year! I didn't do it this year because I didn't feel my car was ready for it, it has some issues to fix... and also I want to get great fitment and acquire a nice stance to help draw some attention to the CBs, since a good chunk of the people there are "stance" fanatics... there were very LITTLE VIP cars there too! surprising o_o I guess people are getting lazy.
              blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Yeah, Andres told me.
                I ended up texting him when i was half way there, and he had told me someone else took his spot because he went to celebrate his little girl's birthday back in Modesto.

Your car was sexy out there.

You didn't take any pictures?
                I did take some pictures. I'm just so busy during the week that I won't be able to post anything till Saturday. I tried to get into CAM on my own, but I wasn't accepted. I guess it looked too stock from the pictures I sent them. I was told to use the pic that Joey Lee (stickydiljoe) took from CAM. I'm sure his watermark would of helped. I ended up taking Andres's spot because of his situation. Still, it would of been awesome to show along side him.

It's really a small world in the CB game. Allen from CAM got a hold of my GF the night before. Hella last minute, but I pulled it together as much as possible at the last minute. Not to mention I had a full day on Fridays. (Work and school)

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                We should get together a group of CBs to show at BLOX next year! I didn't do it this year because I didn't feel my car was ready for it, it has some issues to fix... and also I want to get great fitment and acquire a nice stance to help draw some attention to the CBs, since a good chunk of the people there are "stance" fanatics... there were very LITTLE VIP cars there too! surprising o_o I guess people are getting lazy.
                Yeah, I would of loved to have more CB's or accords get together and display at some events. I honestly can't wait till Mitsubishiv5 gets his CB to a point where he will start bringing it out. It's truely going to be a work of art. Hopefully he'll be ready for that next year. Straight shit'n on fools.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                  I thought it was funny how some people would hella notice my friends ep3 and just walked by my other friends car which were "stanced" and then vice versa. I guess fake wheel> real wheels lol

Comment

That seems to always be the case. Fake wheels > real wheels. The good thing about that is that the right people notice and the Bandwagoners can keep on walking as far as I'm concerned.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Hey your car is looking good like always first time I notices all the green in the bay duff different. Keep up the good work!
                      My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
                        Hey your car is looking good like always first time I notices all the green in the bay duff different. Keep up the good work!
                        Oh, yeah. I had the green valve cover on there for a while now. When I pieced together my intake manifold upgrade I picked up 3" AEM CAI. My good friend mitsubishiv5 did some repairs to it and then powder coated it green for me to go with the valve cover but the two aren't color matched. A color matched valve cover is in the works but we might have to redo the intake because he can't match the valve cover to the intake now.

I haven't posted any updated pics since before CAM. Been so busy with a my new born baby girl, school, and work. Currently I added my JDM tail lamps, JDM headlamps, & JDM grill. I also picked up some Xenon mild side skirts and Xenon mild rear lip. I hope they play nice with the GReddy front lip I have always wanted. Thank for stopping by my page. I always appreciate everyone's comments.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Looks amazing carlos! I can't wait to see what your car looks like with all the parts you have/want on.

Comment

Very nice whip bro. I can't wait to see pictures of it fully lip kitted

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Originally posted by JFrost7 View Post
                              Looks amazing carlos! I can't wait to see what your car looks like with all the parts you have/want on.
                              Thanks bro, how's your cb coming along? Text me when you get a chance so I can store your number. Let me know if you need any help with anything. I'll do what I can.

I am really anxious to install my Xenon kit, but I really need to place priority on completing my exhaust. Unless I find some JDM front and rear bumpers or a GReddy front lip at a price I cannot pass up, my next few purchases will be to complete my exhaust. Before I can install my exhaust I'm going to pick up an Explicit Speed Performance front traction bar system.

Originally posted by Juice21 View Post
                              Very nice whip bro. I can't wait to see pictures of it fully lip kitted
                              To tell you the truth, I'm going to hold off on I stalling the Xenon parts I have. The reason being that I know once I put it on I will put priority on buying a GReddy front lip. I have put off my exhaust long enough. My current goal is to be around the 170/180 HP range.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

To tell you the truth, I'm going to hold off on I stalling the Xenon parts I have. The reason being that I know once I put it on I will put priority on buying a GReddy front lip. I have put off my exhaust long enough. My current goal is to be around the 170/180 HP range.
                                Car is definitely looking nice bro, and like Juice said, the lip kit is gonna kill it! Looks like you and I want the same front lip...Greddy

I need that flushy though. Wanna sell it
                                92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

Working...
                                X