• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So minty fresh and clean!

Comment

Originally posted by mitsubishiv5 View Post
      you always do quality work bro
      Thank bro. You know how the drive for excellence goes.

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
      Glossy. Excellent attention to detail!
      Yeah, too bad I don't have time to go around the whole car. School is breaking me off. The fenders need to be waxed just to get close to matching the color of the hood. Might be picking up a new set of wheels soon. Maybe put that 5lug conversion to work. Congrats again on winning AOTM bro.

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
      I love flush mounts. When done right they subtle yet make the whole car look more aggressive. Still great work and car. Keep it up bro.
      As far as spoilers go, I really loved the "no spoiler" look. I love the clean lines of the rear end with no spoiler. I really didn't like the flushmount spoiler when I first bought the car. It really looks like crap at stock monster truck height. I didn't fall in love with it until I lowered it and then I felt that aggressive feeling you are talking about. I was fortuneate to pick up a CB that came with the flushmount from the dealer.

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
      So minty fresh and clean!
      Thanks bro. A good detail really goes a long way. Slacking on a wax every now and then and my paint gets really dull. After a claybar and some wax and lots of the blemished take a back seat.

JDM bumper going on soon. Hopefully I'll get some pics this weekend.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

So I got my JDM front bumper back with literally no time to spare before Chronicles//Five. Mitsubishiv5 came through in the pinch and came over on Halloween to throw it on for me. I can't thank him enough. Nothing like a freshly painted JDM front bumper to put a smile on my your face.

At the hotel loading up before the trek back up north. I really liked the reflections on the side of the hotel. I thought they would make an excellent back drop.

Met up with Moises aka: moes92cb7 to roll to Chronicles//Five. Also posted up with CAM (Cali Accord Meet) amongst Tim Valbuena aka: Timmy0tool and Daniel DJ hill aka: DJ Hizzle

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

GATDAYUM....looks amazing.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
            GATDAYUM....looks amazing.
            Thanks bro. Exterior is pretty buttoned up for the most part. Unless I am able to source an JDM rear bumper. There are a few other details I want to work out but for the most part it's there. Most of my attention is headed back under the hood then Interior. Maybe a RHD conversion down the road.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

oh ma gah, this thing is so damn sexy bro. tell you what, i'll trade you 50hp for mine to look that good, lol.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Update time

oh ma gah, this thing is so damn sexy bro. tell you what, i'll trade you 50hp for mine to look that good, lol.
                Thanks bro. I love your build bro. It's so sleeper status. definitely one of my favorite builds period.

So I finally picked up a set of Ground Control coil over sleeves with some Eibach springs that came off a CD. My buddy Ryan has had a set on his and I just love how they perform. They should pair well with my Tokiko illuminas. I currently have 2 sets of Eibach Sportline springs that really handle great but I wouldn't mind going just a little lower all the way around. Anyways I only had enough time to install kthe front springs

Don't worry, my old springs will be put to good use soon enough. Not much of a comparison shot as there really isn't much difference in my initial adjustments but here's the preliminary pics with the Sportline springs.

A little closer. Before on the left and after on the right.

It's a subtle difference but it is a difference. I am thinking maybe a 1/4" more all the way around.

I would also like to introduce the newest addition to our stable. I picked up a Geneva Green 93 SE sedan during the Thanksgiving weekend. This one will be for my GF to daily as her Civic hasn't been doing too well for quite some time now.

This particular CB was owned by Jeremy, Damien Hernandez aka: proJects. It came with an bar certified H22A1, JDM 92/93 Foglights (factory installed), JDM 92/93 front bumper, JDM side markers, Canadian black leather interior and a fully functional JDM digital climate control. All in all a great start. I look forward to dialing this thing in. On to the pictures.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Such a great car. Let me know how you like the ground controls, I'm on the hunt for a new suspension setup when I get my tax check.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

WOW! Nice pick up Carlos. Return her to her former Glory with NorCal twist. Also that ground control Illumina set up should be sweet. Just keeps improving.
                    Last edited by Hostile; 12-09-2013, 03:57 AM.
                    2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                    2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                    CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                    GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

omg its beautiful.. PICS OF JDM DCC TOO!!!
                      blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Loved seeing this thing at chronicles, had no Idea you were Carlos on fb haha, the accord for your gf looks amazing too! How much did you pick it up for if I may ask?
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Such a great car. Let me know how you like the ground controls, I'm on the hunt for a new suspension setup when I get my tax check.
                          Thanks bro. Honestly you cant go wrong with Ground controls. I've thought about Function & Forms but Eibach make a quality product and the ground control sleeves provide more adjustment then I ever plan to use. Paired with a quality adjustable shock absorber, and yes I'll say this again, you just cant go wrong. Just driving with the front on it rides nice and tight as I was expecting. Go for the CD GC's. I believe the springs rates are a bit stiffer than the CB's.

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
                          WOW! Nice pick up Carlos. Return her to her former Glory with NorCal twist. Also that ground control Illumina set up should be sweet. Just keeps improving.
                          I plan on it bro. It was a great build and deserves to remain an Icon. On a side note, you presence is missed buddy.

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                          omg its beautiful.. PICS OF JDM DCC TOO!!!
                          Yes I know bro. The thought had already occurred to me that I needed a one as I was going through the pics. I have one up soon enough. I probably need to start a new MRT for the sedan. Kinda exciting.

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
                          Loved seeing this thing at chronicles, had no Idea you were Carlos on fb haha, the accord for your gf looks amazing too! How much did you pick it up for if I may ask?
                          Thanks bro. Yup that's me on FB, but my roots will always lie with CB7Tuner. I'm glad you got to see my coupe first hand at Chronicles. I would of been happy to of met you as well. I have a lot of heart and soul poured into my coupe and am grateful of any acknowledgement. As the sedan, I am glad I picked it up. I will tell you what I paid but this post will be edited soon as I am not much of a bragger. I think it was an awesome deal for all the parts that came with it as well as it's great history. I payed $2,500 out the door.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

I've always loved looking at your pictures! The other CB is sick too, minty. Ever consider polishing the bottle caps too?

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                              Thanks bro. Yup that's me on FB, but my roots will always lie with CB7Tuner. I'm glad you got to see my coupe first hand at Chronicles. I would of been happy to of met you as well. I have a lot of heart and soul poured into my coupe and am grateful of any acknowledgement. As the sedan, I am glad I picked it up. I will tell you what I paid but this post will be edited soon as I am not much of a bragger. I think it was an awesome deal for all the parts that came with it as well as it's great history. I payed ---- out the door.
                              Damn man that's a great price!! I'll edit it here for when u want to take it of, haha. I can definitely see all the hard work and dedication in her, definitely one of my new favorite builds as well as an inspirational one! Next year at CAM I'll probably meet you bro. My name's Doug btw man.
                              1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                              For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Both cbs look great Carlos, I can't wait to see the new addition. Btw we should get a lil get together in San Jose to hang out.

CALI LIFE STYLE
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Working...
                                X