• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want you're steering wheel.
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
      I want you're steering wheel.
      Thanks bro. I love owning a part of CB7Tuner history. You got his Headlamps, I got his steering wheel.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
        Thanks bro. I love owning a part of CB7Tuner history. You got his Headlamps, I got his steering wheel.
        I have a few more parts that I got off him but his headlamps are pretty epic though

also, (off topic) I'm debating on whether I should move my MR from the premium section to the general forum. I ain't that paranoid as I used to be lol
        Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
          I have a few more parts that I got off him but his headlamps are pretty epic though

also, (off topic) I'm debating on whether I should move my MR from the premium section to the general forum. I ain't that paranoid as I used to be lol
          Can't let them thieves keep your dreams down. I have been extremely curious of the goods you have been accumulating. I am always paranoid about my CB. It's just one of those things.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

uploaded a throwback Thursday picture for this Monday:

Comment

... update

So I have been really lagging on an update. The project continues and this current update will only have a few pics on my most recent mods. I have some more pictures to take which will include where I left off to my current status.

I must begin with picking up an Explicit Speed Performance front traction bar system. This gave me the clearance needed to install my Bisimoto Header. I then gathered the final pieces to complete my exhaust which included 3 V-Band flanges, a Magnaflow catalytic converter, and some ARP studs and 12pt nuts to hold the header to the head. I first installed the traction bar system which I currently do not have any pictures of. Next I removed the DC header and DC exhaust and installed the Bisimoto header in anticipation of having everything welded up together.

Pre header/exhaust removal

Over head pic of Bisimoto header installed

Exterior front view

with the header installed, then only to be immediately removed. Why you ask? Because that Monday after installing the header, my registration renewal came in from DMV which included the dreaded 2 year smog check. At this point I have already installed an ecu out of an F22A6. Along with the DC setup re-installed, I took her down to the smog station and she passed with flying colors. I was really surprised and extremely happy.

With that behind me I re-installed the bisi header along with the ARP studs and nuts. I then drove the car, open header and all, over to a shop named Spoolin Performace. He came well recommend by the right people and met my expectations. So the exhaust is almost done. I am bringing it back to be tucked up a little bit higher as I am sitting lower than ever before.

I also acquired a HASport drivers side motor mount which is also currently installed.

Today I cleaned the steering wheel well and began detailing the engine bay in preparation for CAM 2014. I am also registering for Blox/Canibeat Evolution.

I will update with pics and a sound or video clip of the exhaust soon. I hope these few pics will do for now. Thanks for checking in guys and ladies.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Very nice. I was checking in on this the other day and was going to ask about an update. Glad you're still working on this.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                  Very nice. I was checking in on this the other day and was going to ask about an update. Glad you're still working on this.
                  Thanks bro. I appreciate the inquiry. Yeah, progress hasn't slowed down any. I just know I'm forgetting stuff. I'll spend the time documenting my current mods

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Man, what a sweet looking engine bay! Green, red, and silver accents make it so unique.
                    Are you ever interested in going to Sonoma Raceway to drag race? I would love to see what this setup is capable of.
                    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                      Man, what a sweet looking engine bay! Green, red, and silver accents make it so unique.
                      Are you ever interested in going to Sonoma Raceway to drag race? I would love to see what this setup is capable of.
                      Maybe after a few more mods. Fuel system upgrades (injectors and a fuel pump) and an AEM ECU followed by a dyno tune. Then I'll consider it. I'm currently run I am running a bone stock ECU out of a F22A6 cb. Honestly I am more set up for track rather than 1/4 mile. But why not.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                        Maybe after a few more mods. Fuel system upgrades (injectors and a fuel pump) and an AEM ECU followed by a dyno tune. Then I'll consider it. I'm currently run I am running a bone stock ECU out of a F22A6 cb. Honestly I am more set up for track rather than 1/4 mile. But why not.
                        Yeah, it's a lot of fun, and only about 90 minutes from San Jose the way I go.

Are you looking at the AEM fuel pump and the AEM Plug 'n Play? Which injectors?

MRT
                        Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Yeah, it's a lot of fun, and only about 90 minutes from San Jose the way I go.

Are you looking at the AEM fuel pump and the AEM Plug 'n Play? Which injectors?
                          Yes, the new infinity AEM ECU which is plug and play. It's not that expensive honestly. The AEM fuel pump is fairly priced as well. as for injectors, I haven't looked into it. I need to do some research to look at my options.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Hmm, it will be interesting to see what improvements AEM has made to that new plug 'n play model. I stumbled upon some members on here frowning upon the older plug 'n play. I wonder if they can be tuned to run with H22, H23, or even the RDX injectors that jdm_92accorn used in one of his engines.

Would you recommend Spoolin Performance to other N/A CB7 enthusiasts?

MRT
                            Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph

Comment

Now that I see the pics I made the connection with who you are on here... again. Never really seen your engine bay until now. Cool that you're going the extra mile and making sure everything is top quality.

Comment

Hmm, it will be interesting to see what improvements AEM has made to that new plug 'n play model. I stumbled upon some members on here frowning upon the older plug 'n play. I wonder if they can be tuned to run with H22, H23, or even the RDX injectors that jdm_92accorn used in one of his engines.

Would you recommend Spoolin Performance to other N/A CB7 enthusiasts?
                                Phil @SpoolinPerformance welded my exhaust up together. I strongly recommend his services. His welds are so beautiful. I'll post some pictures of hi work soon. His attention to detail is amazing. My exhaust is tucked up as much as possible given that I am rocking 2.5" the way back. He is also finished the repair of my front lip and painted the side skirts and front lip gloss black. I have yet to receive my rear lip from UPS. He's going to paint that as soon as i get that all situated.

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
                                Now that I see the pics I made the connection with who you are on here... again. Never really seen your engine bay until now. Cool that you're going the extra mile and making sure everything is top quality.
                                I have never really posted too many engine bay pics. Mostly because there really wasn't too much to look at. I will have all the accessories, no wire tuck, nothing too special. Just had the green valve cover for the longest time.

Honestly I only buy top quality parts because there has alway been dissapointment with sub par products. Do it right the first time. Then I eliminate having to buy things twice.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Working...
                                X