Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
    Nice! What kind? I've been thinking about getting a bodyguard .380 to use as a pocket pistol.
    I got a Ruger .380, the S&W's were too expensive for me right now, we got a S&W 9mm, old model
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

love my ruger lcp custom. best investment ever!
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Got my Ruger LCP today wasn't expecting to get a free soft case in the box.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
            Nice and concealable.

Not shot much .380 myself. I need to one day.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
              Nice and concealable.

Not shot much .380 myself. I need to one day.
              I got to shoot one before buying one. For $10 you get to test fire most anything.

Comment

I picked up a little ammunition today. Wasn't really planning on it but I figured I'd throw a $50 at whatever caught my eye at Fin & Feather.

60 rounds of Brown Bear 7.62x39
                100 rounds of Remington .22 short
                100 rounds of Fiocchi .22 long rifle

I also got my Butler Creek military style leather sling about a week ago. Pretty slick.

Last edited by H311RA151N; 02-13-2016, 10:17 PM.

Comment

They're nothing different. I have a 380 Baretta. The only time it's out of the safe lately is when I buy shit off Craigslist.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                    They're nothing different. I have a 380 Baretta. The only time it's out of the safe lately is when I buy shit off Craigslist.
                    Good time to have it handy.

Comment

I now have my Iowa permit to carry.

Comment

Took the GF to Fin & Feather Saturday. Looked at the Ruger LCP II, Sig P238, Beretta Pico, and a Glock 42.

I'm so proud to say that she loved the Glock 42. It's $450 which isn't bad and is calibered in .380 AUTO.

She took her class online with Iowa Concealed and passed. She's going to the Sheriffs office tomorrow to fill out the application and present her certificate. She should have the card in hand via mail by Friday.

Also, because she won't have the card in hand and wants to purchase the firearm tomorrow she will obtain an Iowa permit to purchase at the Sheriffs office as well.

There is a lot of turmoil here after the election. My GF's mom had her Mercedes ML500 beat up by angry rioters Friday evening. Which has led to everyone in the family being shook up and for my GF to move obtaining her permit up on her list of priorities. I'm glad to fork out the dough to keep my family safe. And, proud that she picked a Glock!

Also, I got her a Fobus IWBS right hand holster that's G42 specific and Talon Grips grips. I don't know if she will want or need the grips but whatever. I know a lot of people like them on the G42.

I also ordered her some ammo from SG Ammo.com. Two 50 rd boxes of PPU 94 grain FMJ's and two 25 rd boxes of Hornady Critical Defense 90 grain hollow points which will be used for conceal carry.

I'll post picks this week when things start to come in.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                          Took the GF to Fin & Feather Saturday. Looked at the Ruger LCP II, Sig P238, Beretta Pico, and a Glock 42.

I'm so proud to say that she loved the Glock 42. It's $450 which isn't bad and is calibered in .380 AUTO.

She took her class online with Iowa Concealed and passed. She's going to the Sheriffs office tomorrow to fill out the application and present her certificate. She should have the card in hand via mail by Friday.

Also, because she won't have the card in hand and wants to purchase the firearm tomorrow she will obtain an Iowa permit to purchase at the Sheriffs office as well.

There is a lot of turmoil here after the election. My GF's mom had her Mercedes ML500 beat up by angry rioters Friday evening. Which has led to everyone in the family being shook up and for my GF to move obtaining her permit up on her list of priorities. I'm glad to fork out the dough to keep my family safe. And, proud that she picked a Glock!

Also, I got her a Fobus IWBS right hand holster that's G42 specific and Talon Grips grips. I don't know if she will want or need the grips but whatever. I know a lot of people like them on the G42.

I also ordered her some ammo from SG Ammo.com. Two 50 rd boxes of PPU 94 grain FMJ's and two 25 rd boxes of Hornady Critical Defense 90 grain hollow points which will be used for conceal carry.

I'll post picks this week when things start to come in.
                          Now get you the Glock 43 which is a 9mm instead of a .380 so yall can match! I just bought the 43 for my wife a couple weeks ago and I'm a little jealous cause of its size! (I carry a 23 which is a 40 cal).

If at first you don't suceed, then skydiving is not for you.

I try not to down talk anyone, when I read my old questions I realize I was an idiot too.

Comment

I've always been a fan of WWII weapons so when I saw this on the rack at NE Gun here in Lincoln, I bought it without thinking. The steel is in excellent shape and as far as I could tell the gun hadn't been completely apart since before it was dipped in cosmoline and put in storage. I stripped the nasty finish off the stock and rubbed in some boiled linseed oil as per factory spec. Not too bad for a first rifle!

The new finish turned out pretty nice though there are a few whiskers I need to rub off with some steel wool. My buddy bought his 91/30 Mosin on the same day. He went a little overboard with it but it's fun to shoot too.

Comment

Originally posted by thumping_accord View Post
                              Now get you the Glock 43 which is a 9mm instead of a .380 so yall can match! I just bought the 43 for my wife a couple weeks ago and I'm a little jealous cause of its size! (I carry a 23 which is a 40 cal).
                              I'll have to look at the 43 then! She said it's time I get a new one too.

Originally posted by rustyaccord View Post
                              I've always been a fan of WWII weapons so when I saw this on the rack at NE Gun here in Lincoln, I bought it without thinking. The steel is in excellent shape and as far as I could tell the gun hadn't been completely apart since before it was dipped in cosmoline and put in storage. I stripped the nasty finish off the stock and rubbed in some boiled linseed oil as per factory spec. Not too bad for a first rifle!

The new finish turned out pretty nice though there are a few whiskers I need to rub off with some steel wool. My buddy bought his 91/30 Mosin on the same day. He went a little overboard with it but it's fun to shoot too.

Niiice Lee Enfield! Now we're twinzies! What No, Mk and year? What stamps does it have? I love Enfields. Please don't spare the details.

Comment

Sar-1
                                Rem 700 270
                                Cva scout 243

Rifle season starts Saturday got the boy the scout and zeroed it in at 100yrds with FD fusion 95 grain Tuesday and he can mustard 1.5-2in groups with it. Hopefully we bag him one Saturday. I must say it's an impressive little rifle!

02 Crv
                                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Working...
                                X