No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H311RA151N, how do you like your taurus?

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
    BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
    Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
    CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

5.56 suppressor in transit

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
        Mossberg Autoloader Tactical .22. Very affordable. 25rd mag. Ive only ran 50 rounds through it but Ive noticed its insanely accurate even at 100 yards. I love this gun so far.

I bought a similar one but it is pure junk I hadn't fired 5 shots before it jammed the first time then jammed again at the end of the clip, and the clip got stuck in the gun, and later that day my friend took it and shot it and it jammed a few times, one of the times 3 shells were in the ejector, stuck, needless to say I will be returning it, I must of gotten the reject lol

but yeah it is really accurate.
        Last edited by almostJDM; 11-09-2012, 07:44 PM.

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
        1992 Accord EX Coupe
        My FS Thread
        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Not sure if I ever posted pictures of my Short Barrel Rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
            I bought a similar one but it is pure junk I hadn't fired 5 shots before it jammed the first time then jammed again at the end of the clip, and the clip got stuck in the gun, and later that day my friend took it and shot it and it jammed a few times one of the times 3 shells were in the ejector stuck, needless to say I will be returning it, I must of gotten the reject lol

lol your rifle sounds like one of mine...a JRC 9mm, the clip always gets stuck, and it will only eject winchester 9mm rounds...but other than that its amazingly accurate
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

mine is a prime example of you get what you pay for, it came with a red dot sight that had a flashlight and laser on it and a for-grip, gun cost me $360 lol based on how much the sight was and grip the gun actually cost $200...umm yeah thought I was getting a good deal lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
              1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread
              Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
              Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

heres picture of said JRC 9mm with a bushnell scope...its non restricted, its ambidextrous, i dont hunt, so the most i use this one for is when i go 4x4ing in the mountains for target practice, or when i go to the gun range.

Last edited by stewie; 11-09-2012, 08:16 PM.
                ..[CB7][STAR]..
                MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                  I bought a similar one but it is pure junk I hadn't fired 5 shots before it jammed the first time then jammed again at the end of the clip, and the clip got stuck in the gun, and later that day my friend took it and shot it and it jammed a few times, one of the times 3 shells were in the ejector, stuck, needless to say I will be returning it, I must of gotten the reject lol

Some do have a big problem with the clips. They rattle around and sometimes you get a jam. However this is not the case with all of them. The first ones to leave the Mossberg factory had this problem. You can send it back to Mossberg and get the updated clip and the the machining work for no charge. I was told by Academy where I bought mine that the one I was purchasing was one that was made after the clip was redesigned but if anything happened to send it back to Mossberg and they would fix it for free. I was told that since I ran 50 rounds through it I didnt have anything to worry about. The ones that have the clip problem will mess up within the first 10 shots.

Comment

Maybe you guys are having problems because you keep using clips instead of magazines :P

Jk, sweet rifle never seen one before.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                      Maybe you guys are having problems because you keep using clips instead of magazines :P

Jk, sweet rifle never seen one before.
                      Im not sure... but I think you might be right. I know where I live I hear people calling them both. But that dosen't mean much

Comment

I hope soon that i can join this "crew" of gun owners. I have wanted a gun for like 10 years but always been too broke. Now that Obama has a second term it's now or never time.
                        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                          I hope soon that i can join this "crew" of gun owners. I have wanted a gun for like 10 years but always been too broke. Now that Obama has a second term it's now or never time.
                          I'm actually amazed how cheap a hand gun is, I always thought they were mad expensive until one of the guys I worked with said a 1911 .45acp is only worth like 600 bucks. That's the gun I fired at a shooting range here in Cincy and it felt so good in my huge hands.

Comment

http://s931.beta.photobucket.com/use..._Iraq.jpg.html im the guy with the brown flak j on and sunglasses on holding thefamas and i was allowed to take that same exact famas home we were posing with the interpts jus a photo of good times
                            Last edited by speedfr3ak; 11-10-2012, 10:37 AM.
                            This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                            i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
                              http://s931.beta.photobucket.com/use..._Iraq.jpg.html im the guy with the brown flak j on and sunglasses on holding thefamas and i was allowed to take that same exact famas home we were posing with the interpts jus a photo of good times
                              was that weapon taken from someone? ever come across an AUG? I've always preferred that rifle over the FAMAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                                I'm actually amazed how cheap a hand gun is, I always thought they were mad expensive until one of the guys I worked with said a 1911 .45acp is only worth like 600 bucks. That's the gun I fired at a shooting range here in Cincy and it felt so good in my huge hands.
                                yea, i have visited gun stores and seen that they are cheaper then i originally would have expected but income tax time is the only time i can afford it. I was thinking of getting a used gun rather then going with a new one.
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X