Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dooey52 View Post
    What is Randy trying to say?

Everybody on the list has paid thier 1/2 allready and as far as I know nobody has contacted me asking for the FINAL payment.

I and many others would like to hear it from either BISI or Justin as to whats going on with the group buy.
    Justin is no longer with bisimoto. He is going back to school to finish his schooling. Randy is his replacement and as I said before, I met him and he's a kool guy so far. Last update I got so far with bisimoto engineering, they just got another huge project to do from a very well known company. But I will not spoil the news.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Originally posted by samrjr0044 View Post
      Yeah thats what randy told me. I talked to him over the phone yesterday. I had some questions about some parts i ordered and went ahead and asked about the header. Hold on guys. This header is worth more than all the pennies we are paying for it.
      I hate u for saying that because I paid 1300 for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
        Last update I got so far with bisimoto engineering, they just got another huge project to do from a very well known company. But I will not spoil the news.
        WoW, production scheduling issues??? I could say more but I have no vested interest!
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

All this "so and so is no longer with Bisimoto" kind of has me worried... First Robert, then April, then Justin...
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
            All this "so and so is no longer with Bisimoto" kind of has me worried... First Robert, then April, then Justin...
            I was just thinking they seem to be going through staff like I go through peanut butter m&m's
            ____

Comment

justin went back to school. he did that for his future. I would have done the same. justin actually played a very big part in bisimoto engineering's business. he helped alot. this just cam from randy.

f22 group buy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey,

I saw your posts on the thread, I appreciate the kind words!

Please help us out at the Shop by letting everyone know that we are waiting on the materials delivery, once everything gets in I will let everyone know. Upon materials delivery we can begin fabrication. Also, the second payment is not due till we have everyone's header completely assembled ready to ship.

If any one has questions or issues they can email me if they want,

Randy@Bisimoto.com

Thanks again!
              -Randy"

I know we have heard this before, but again, I appreciate the wait. trust me, I'd b very impatient too. wait, that's why I didn't do the group buy. lol. just a heads up, as I mentioned before, ground clearance will be an issue if you're slammed like me. now, I am at a 2 finger gap. possibly three. and it still scrapes when I pack my car. so be careful. you have been warned. performance wise, with a big cam, your engine will sound wicked at idle.

Comment

There was no definite time frame for this to be completed so I don't see why people are getting all butthurt, especially those that have no point commenting besides to complain

Honestly, I could give a fuck how long this takes. As long as I get the product, I'll be happy.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
                  Here is the spoon for you complainers...open wide.

Guys...try reading back through this thread like I just did. And quit your bitchin' Bisi JUST got his parts in may. Now it has to be outsourced...so what...another couple months to finish.

You are looking to have your headers shipped what...end of july at the latest?
                  I dont see how I could be holding up the group buy....considering I told them last year before it was even closed that I had to back out due to financial considerations.....also lets not forget that the ONLY thing holding up the situation now is production.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                    also lets not forget that the ONLY thing holding up the situation now is production.
                    Correction, From what I understand it's not the production that is holding up the delivery. It's a late shipment of materials.
                    Last edited by GhostAccord; 07-05-2010, 10:43 PM.
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Meh either way I dont like being singled out as a reason why others are waiting.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James View Post
                        Meh either way I dont like being singled out as a reason why others are waiting.
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

I want one but it's expensiiiiive. And I kinda want boost =[

Comment

Originally posted by Reignstarz View Post
                            I want one but it's expensiiiiive. And I kinda want boost =[
                            Then don't get one
                            The group buy is over anyway... if you wanted one at that price, you waited too long.

Comment

i just wanted a set date. just tell us it will be ready in 3 months and i can start thinking about other stuff. i mean when will the header be ready? when should i start working on the cilinder head. when should i start looking/asking/buying other performance parts. when should i set up my dyno tuning appointment? etc etc etc. i mean i just want a set date lol that is all.

i just hate waiting and waiting and no light in the end of the tunnel. i made a commitment and i will stay 100% commited to it, but when is it enough?

anyways bump for some info for the 30 members who paid for it....lol
                              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

i would like my header too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i paid in full $800+ back in 12-15-2009 .. all i get is [we are waiting on delivery of pipe] it`a bin 7mouth`s .....i would like to see it or get the money back....i hope i did not get ripped off

Comment

Working...
                                X