Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so that was just header and a cam?

and numbers would be a little less deceiving if you went peak hp/tq to new peak hp/tq.

Comment

yup, those were the two real power adders. wat u mean by from peak hp/tq to new pk/tq??
      The beginning of a new era............................
      165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
      184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

technically you made 52 more horsepower. and 15 more ft lbs.
        cause your used to make 113hp/134tq
        now it makes 165hp/149tq

its just how its looked at. someone skims over your writing and doesn't really glance at the graph, they might get the wrong idea.

instead of comparing new peak numbers to the same spot on the stock run graph.
        yaaa diggg.

edit: that sounded bad. i understand how you wrote it and its looked at, but if someone didn't pay attention, it would be deceiving.
        Last edited by noobcake; 05-16-2010, 11:46 PM.

Comment

true that, but if u looked at the 6400 rpm range, that is a very big difference. and the readers too need to consider that. but I get what you're saying.

edit: thanks for clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
            edit: thanks for clarifying.
            i wanted to make sure you knew i wasnt being a tool
            lol

Comment

When I look at those graphs I look at the total area under the curves. The bisi setup shows tremendous daily driver capability (tons of torque down really low 2k-3k) without sacrificing low rpm HP. It also produces more HP for a much wider rpm range than OEM, making the top end scream.

Tell me where else you can go to get power-adders that increase BOTH low-rpm torque AND high-rpm HP.

Thanks for posting your experience!
              My Member's Ride Thread

Bisimoto header before & after dyno

1993 10th Anniversary: F22a6, H23IM, Bisimoto header, Custom mandrel exhaust, 5spd swap.

Comment

the dyno makes the anticipation for the finished arrival of the header increase

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

thanks guys. I apologize for making the anticipation increase, but I just wanted to share with all that we're not wasting our money.

Comment

That is a very nice graph. Those numbers should get you up and moving eh!

It is kind of missleading to other members when you say this was on a stock engine in one breath. Then you say that you added a cam in the next. What was the complete setup you had for this tuning session?
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Just bolt ons, h22 plenum and t body and the camshaft and header. That's it. Stock pistons, no headwork. This motor was just bought at a wrecking yard a few days before the tuning because I blew my other motor.

Comment

OK so for roughly $2k you gained 52whp and 15 ft-lbs tq. Now if you spend another $500 -$1k on pistons, headwork and another tune watch the gains.

/thread jack
                        MR Thread
                        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

for sure homie. I feel you on the higher compression with my set up.

Comment

This definitely makes me anxious to get my motor finished. My cam cores are finally on their way to my place in Texas(thanks Dad!), so I can send one in to get my Level 2.5 regrind. Planning on getting the 12:1 Bisi spec pistons and his F22 rods. Not sure if I'm going to do headwork, but I definitely am feeling better about spending all my money on this motor after seeing that dyno chart.
                            Originally posted by sweet91accord
                            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

your setup is actually better obviously. if I had higher compression, imagine what the gains will b. and yours being 12:1, WOW. if you don't race port your head, at least just get it port matched, and clean out the exhaust side. but do not mill the head with that compression.

Comment

what engine management are you using?
                                '91ex coupe, modified.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP0JsF__KzA

@ConaireSmith on twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X