Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostAccord View Post
    Seriously????? From what I've seen put down. 165whp would be @ the very low end of a beat and abused stock H22A. Aren't the H22 more along the lines of putting down high 170's low 180's stock? This build still has another $1k in internal block work and $1k in head work to reach even a mildly build H22 status @ 200-225whp.
    More like 155-160whp stock.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
      More like 155-160whp stock.
      Yeah sorry I was thinking the 220 H22A. It's in the 170-180 range. But I realize Not everyone has one.

Anywho,

I'm looking forward to seeing some dyno sheets that come out of this group.
      Last edited by GhostAccord; 05-22-2010, 08:17 AM.
      MR Thread
      GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by ghostaccord View Post
        yeah Sorry I Was Thinking The 220 H22a. It's In The 170-180 Range. But I Realize Not Everyone Has One.

Anywho,

I'm Looking Forward To Seeing Some Dyno Sheets That Come Out Of This Group.
        X2
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

A 200ps H22A in decent condition would put down about 160-165whp with an 18% drivetrain loss. Modifications such as intake and exhaust could potentially cause this power to go down in a portion of the powerband on a stock ECU. Tuning helps the H22A considerably, because the P13 has a fairly rich tune from the factory. 225whp from an H22 takes quite a bit of work. Factoring in the cost of the H22A itself, it's possible to make that much power with the F22A for just as much money.

This header is a key part to making worthwhile power with the F22A, though. Most other headers will not offer even close to that level of performance, and will most certainly create a considerable bottleneck at some point.

Comment

I sincerely appreciate the comments, to and fro, in this thread. My consignment of stainless is on its way, and very soon, the members of the group buy will be contacted to reconfirm their mods in order for me to properly design the custom units.

We, at Bisimoto, did not anticipate the delay in stainless steel, and the high increase in metal during this period. Despite that, I rose to the challange by increasing my stainless order by 150% in order to satisfy my commitment to many of you to provide this great design at a resonable price.

JH's setup is a good testament to the advantages that can be realized with the right parts, with excellent technology behind it. It is always encoraged to tune any high performance setup, in order to achieve maximum results. I find it difficult for anyone to argue that 75 ft/lbs tq gain at 6300, over 38 ft/lbs at 1700 rpms, and 91 whp at 6400 rpms is not simply wonderful.

Once again, thanks for your patience, everyone!
            'Bisimoto D15/D16/F18/F22
            World's Fastest and Quickest TRUE unibody all motor FWD
            World's Fastest All Motor SOHC Honda
            1988 CRX Unibody, D16 full street: 12.68 @ 107mph
            1988 CRX Unibody, D15 full race: 10.77 @ 123mph
            1988 CRX Unibody, F22A full race: 9.81 @ 139mph
            2006 Insight Unibody, F22A: 9.26 @ 152mph
            NEW!:www.bisimoto.com: parts, dyno tuning, apparel, technology!
            Bisimoto's Facebook page
            478 HP naturally aspirated F22A!!!

Comment

Bisi

I have asked before, and am now asking again.

Since the order of materials was so much more, can the people in the H22 group buy expect a MUCH lower turn around on the headers?

Regards, and thanks for the continued progress

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Ghetto_CB7 View Post

Since the order of materials was so much more, can the people in the H22 group buy expect a MUCH lower turn around on the headers?
                We are expecting to have a lower turn around time with the H22 Group Buy headers We still will have to order materials for the H22 headers but we do not anticipate to have as long of a wait.

Comment

is the group buy all ready over???? i wanna buy these bad boi !! =D

Comment

Originally posted by jdmboi type s View Post
                    is the group buy all ready over???? i wanna buy these bad boi !! =D
                    I think it ended last Oct... though we are still waiting for the headers (materials and customs delay).
                    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                      I think it ended last Oct... though we are still waiting for the headers (materials and customs delay).
                      awww mane =( i wanted these kinda bad deff not going to buy from the website tho there asking to much the most i would spend on these are 700 firm

Comment

I suggest you ask justin@bisimoto.com. It doesnt hurt to ask.

I dont know if it had been resolved yet but there was someone that needed to back out of the group buy. You maybe able to take his place if someone hasnt already done so.

Comment

Originally posted by tishock View Post
                          I suggest you ask justin@bisimoto.com. It doesnt hurt to ask.

I dont know if it had been resolved yet but there was someone that needed to back out of the group buy. You maybe able to take his place if someone hasnt already done so.
                          ill ask him but someone had already told me that the group buy was already over last oct
                          Last edited by HondaFan81; 06-15-2010, 10:56 AM.

Comment

We only have one header on our cars. "This", not "these"... unless you expected to get more than one header for $700.

The materials have already been purchased. The point of the group buy was to raise money to help cover the production costs.

Honestly, the price on the website for a header of this caliber is on par with the rest of the quality header market. The price offered in the group buy is CONSIDERABLY lower than anything else comparable would ever go for. Not to mention, this is the ONLY F22A header that makes any noteworthy amount of power.

H22A headers that make 20whp or so usually sell for roughly $1300.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              We only have one header on our cars.

H22A headers that make 20whp or so usually sell for roughly $1300.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
                              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
                              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Yeah you go ahead and poke that bear vietkid, I'll be over here.

Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Working...
                                X