Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dooey52 View Post
    I'm in on the group buy and would like to know if there is anybody out there that didnt get in on it and still wants to.

I would like to know if any body wants to take my spot in the buy?

I've e-mailed April at Bisi to see if its possible for somebody to take my spot.

Please let me know and we can try and work something out.

You can get hold of me here or at dooey52@cox.net .

Thanks
    John
    How much have you put down so far? 50% or 100%?
    Bought From : SE_DynamiK, oneoffaccord, and TopCop182

Click It!>>>><<<<Click It!

Comment

I've put the 50&#37; + shipping so far.

April still has to send me my invoice so I can see how much the total was so far cause I cant remember.

I'd like to keep it but I lost my job and I dont think I can scrape up the $ when its due.
      Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Sorry to hear dooey. Hope everything works out.
        The beginning of a new era............................
        165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
        184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

I've put the 50% + shipping so far.

April still has to send me my invoice so I can see how much the total was so far cause I cant remember.

I'd like to keep it but I lost my job and I dont think I can scrape up the $ when its due.
          Would you be able to wait until the 25th of this month? Thats when my next paycheque comes in.

Comment

Originally posted by choogee3 View Post
            Would you be able to wait until the 25th of this month? Thats when my next paycheque comes in.
            That's true love for helping another cb7tuner member out. Mad respect to u. U will like the header. It screams top end. I just smoke an integra ls today on the freeway like nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
              It screams top end. I just smoke an integra ls today on the freeway like nothing.
              that's always good to hear

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
              1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
              2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj View Post
                That's true love for helping another cb7tuner member out. Mad respect to u. U will like the header. It screams top end. I just smoke an integra ls today on the freeway like nothing.
                Haha, anything for a brotha. I have been looking to get in on the group buy, but i wasnt making enough money when it started. This is my chance and i might aswell take it.

Comment

Originally posted by choogee3 View Post
                  Thats cool with me.

I appreciate it alot.

April at BISI still hasnt gotten back with me through e-mail so I'm going to have to call her.

I'll let you know whats going on in a couple of days.

Thanks
                  Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Comment

April at BISI still hasnt gotten back with me through e-mail so I'm going to have to call her.
                    April is no longer with the company, that prolly why she has not responded to your emails You can send it to me and I can do my best to help out.

Comment

Originally posted by justin@bisimoto View Post
                      April is no longer with the company, that prolly why she has not responded to your emails You can send it to me and I can do my best to help out.
                      PM sent

Comment

PM sent
                        Any updates Dooey? If so PM me with the info and totals money wise

Comment

Nobodys gotten back with me as of yet. I'll PM you when they do.

Comment

A good discussion point: 75 ft lbs tq gain at 6300, and 91 whp at 6400 rpms.

Thank you for your interest in Bisimoto Engineering's technology.

Dyno. Lab. Dept

Bisimoto Engineering
                            1916 S. Lynx Place
                            Ontario CA 91761
                            U.S.A.
                            888-9-BC-MOTO (888-922-6686)
                            800-556-9896 FAX
                            www.bisimoto.com

dyno speaks for everything.

Comment

pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                                pretty impressive.
                                thank u. for a stock motor, yes. I was inspired to do all this because of the eibach show and I saw how people were asking "how bout this bisi. how bout that?" so I said, what the heck, I'm gonna support bisi all the way and fork out some money to show everyone that his parts ain't no joke.

I have put cams in many engines before for friends, from jg cams, to the old skool SKUNKWORKS camshaft, and the bisi cams from personal experience with just a slap into the head is by far the most hp and tq I have ever experience.
                                As for the header's, top end screams like crazy. not your ordinary dc sports header. I can tell u that much. plus, these girls hit me up today at eibach because of the headers, but I told them I'm married. sorry, if i wasn't, I wouldn't b here typing now.

Comment

Working...
                                X