Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
    ^^^^

The non-buyers are hanging around and still posting because deep down, they hope the group buy fails in some way so they can laugh at, point fingers, or say "I told you so" to the buyers. It's human nature to have the tendency to try to make yourself feel better by putting down others for any reason. There really isn't any other reason for any of the non-buyers to be in here saying what a bad feeling they had in the first place and they're glad they didn't get in on it, etc.

I'm 100% confident that Bisimoto is a wise businessman and wise businessmen honor their word. One day, be it a year from now, a custom header will arrive at my door and I will smile because I know it has been designed by a fluid-dynamics expert with years worth of experience specifically for my engine. I win!
    Well said.
    The beginning of a new era............................
    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

$600 off the retail price......i can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by 19dabeast85 View Post
        ^^^^

The non-buyers are hanging around and still posting because deep down, they hope the group buy fails in some way so they can laugh at, point fingers, or say "I told you so" to the buyers. It's human nature to have the tendency to try to make yourself feel better by putting down others for any reason. There really isn't any other reason for any of the non-buyers to be in here saying what a bad feeling they had in the first place and they're glad they didn't get in on it, etc.

I'm 100% confident that Bisimoto is a wise businessman and wise businessmen honor their word. One day, be it a year from now, a custom header will arrive at my door and I will smile because I know it has been designed by a fluid-dynamics expert with years worth of experience specifically for my engine. I win!
        Very true.

NOBODY got into this group buy expecting the header to show up in a week. It was clearly said that it would take time, and honestly... with anything THIS custom, delays beyond the expected completion date should always be assumed.

If I wanted a header NOW, I'd order some cookie-cutter POS and weld a bigger collector on it. It'd make a little power. But to have the BEST header, tailored to my specific setup... that also looks fantastic... that's something to be proud of!

Comment

I would assume design and fabrication would take some time... I wouldn't trust something that came quickly if it's supposed to be highly custom.

It would be nice to know how long the actual manufacturing process costs once materials have been acquired, though.

Comment

It depends what you could do with that $600. Or even $300. Personally, I could turn $300 into $1200 in 6-8 months easily enough.

Comment

yeah...

If you want to know what immediately constitutes then ask some of the people who have already bought them.

Or contact bisimoto themselves.

If you are that concerned with it I suggest you try either of those routs and not posting that question in a thread where people are waiting for the header...

basically what I am getting at is you don't really care what the answer is so much as to discredit what he said. If you came in here and said xxxx got his header in 3 weeks, and I don't think that is what the word immediately means. I would believe your interest in gathering information.

Instead I just see you posing questions that you could get answers to without the run around.

So I will say SEARCH and ASK the right people... please.

201 Whp H22a with bolt ons, see the progress from stock f22a to now HERE

Comment

lol guys cool it, i was over on onecamonly.com's forum, and they say we are whiney. if people have any experience with raceshops (especially the good ones) it will take awhile for things to get done, for example port&polish...

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
                  lol guys cool it, i was over on onecamonly.com's forum, and they say we are whiney. if people have any experience with raceshops (especially the good ones) it will take awhile for things to get done, for example port&polish...
                  well onecamonly can SUCK MY DICK!

YYEAAAHHHH

lol jk

Comment

I don't hear any whining from anyone who is actually part of the group buy...
                    Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Alright, the "whining" stops.

To be quite honest, kentucky_accord is presenting a valid argument, and he's not bashing anyone in any way.

I believe in Bisi, and this forum supports him completely. However, that doesn't mean that everything he says and does is absolute gold. The header IS taking a long time. Communication has been very limited, and people wonder what the progress is.

Guys like kentucky_accord, skeptical, long-time serious tuners... see sparse communication, a high price tag, and a bunch of nut-riders defending someone that they know no more about than those doubting... and they decide not to buy. If anything, accurate, honest answers to kentucky_accord's questions would INCREASE the sales of this header.

Personally, I'm not going to buy something that a buch of people tell me is great... a bunch of people that are sitting on $300, and have another $300 floating around in limbo somewhere. I would trust Bisi... but I have a much more personal connection with him. If I were someone new who only knew him as some guy that makes headers... I'd go elsewhere.

So please. The disrespect shown in this thread is by the "loyal" members, not the person with legitimate questions. If it continues, I will lock this thread, so the only people that can post in it are Bisi, Justin, and the CB7tuner staff.

Comment

this is still going on ??? lol my goosh. who hasnt paid yet ^__^ ill pay their other half if i get the nice shiney header ^__^
                        frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                          this is still going on ??? lol my goosh. who hasnt paid yet ^__^ ill pay their other half if i get the nice shiney header ^__^
                          If you would have read...

Everyone has paid (either their required down payment or in full) and the stainless is sitting in customs.
                          Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

maybe i missed something..... but when did he say the headers will be ready? i mean i have no problem waiting, but i need a time line so i can push my next project a little further in time.
                            are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

There is no timeline, it seems. They'll be ready when they are ready.

Comment

That's kool. Can't wait till everyone gets their header. I'm sure it's gonna perform sick and look sick.
                                The beginning of a new era............................
                                165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                                184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                                X