Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
    we really getting deep in this messed arnt we? Fuck it let's do it. But first we need a logo.
    shnit. i didnt even think about a logo.....hmmm....ill think of one.

Comment

Originally posted by Luna92 View Post
      we really getting deep in this messed arnt we? Fuck it let's do it. But first we need a logo.
      I second this, and am I still part of the crew even though I don't have a CB anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Vila View Post
        I second this, and am I still part of the crew even though I don't have a CB anymore.
        you'll have one soon enough man. no worries

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          shnit. i didnt even think about a logo.....hmmm....ill think of one.
          Guess the real question for all of us is.........are we going to just remain as we are crew-wise right now or are we going to take it to the next level? I'm down either way but what do all of you guys think about it?
          Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Well I'm still working on the car, did a little, I mean little, runner clean up with the dremal yesterday. Gonna put on my iab delete plate today and clean the upper half. Deleting the black box as well, not sure weather to keep just the map sensor or hide the other stuff, I I get rid of it well the I can get rid of the egr valve but that'll throw a cell but who care. As long as it doesnt hurt how she runs it'll be ok, any comments would be welcome. gonna take out the charcoal canister and post pics even though really there is no need, all you do is take the top hose and put it in the bottom and plug the mani, that simple. Firewall is already looking better. That and my parents took my keys again, fml. Anyways she' getting there, still have the tube seals to redo and to get cap and rotor b/c my neish ones are fried. Not sure wtf happened with them. Pics tomorrow morning.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
            "The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Hayyy guyzzz

Underground.Society
              Originally posted by Deevergote
              If it doesn't really matter... shut the fuck up and let it be.

Comment

Originally posted by guitarplayer825 View Post
                Hayyy guyzzz
                lol. whats up man? havent talked to you in a while.

Comment

Got the final pieces to my current project in the mail today....can't wait to get to work on it. Should turn out hot if everything goes the way I plan....stay tuned.

Comment

yo T. whats the chance I can get a rear window BLACK UGS decal?

like the one on your sinwdhield but in black for my rear window?

lemme know. I will pay of course!
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                      Got the final pieces to my current project in the mail today....can't wait to get to work on it. Should turn out hot if everything goes the way I plan....stay tuned.
                      nice man. ill be finishing up the CB monday and tuesday. i have both those days off so that'll be "do work" day. i can finally finish the freakin paint.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                      yo T. whats the chance I can get a rear window BLACK UGS decal?

like the one on your windshield but in black for my rear window?

lemme know. I will pay of course!
                      sure thing homie. just let me know. text me when you want to get it.

Comment

So I think I just sealed the deal on a H tb finally, hopefully by the end of next week I'll have the bitch on and roasting some tires. Just need to get my front mount fixed to stop all the damn rotation.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                        "The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Terrence, where's my shit hoe!
                          ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Just a little update on the homefront.........the wifey and I will be finding out what the new addition will be today at the Dr's. Hoping it's a girl since we already have the 2 boys but either way we're freakin excited to know!

Comment

........it's a boy!!! Another future UGS member.

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                                ........it's a boy!!! Another future UGS member.
                                congrats man!!!!

maybe he'll grow up wanting domestics so his daddy will have some competition

Comment

Working...
                                X