Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    lmao. no. i havent been down that way in a while. lol. come up here and get it. ill let you get ir for $30 instead if you do
    Ok, but it might be next week. Tomorrow I will be driving tight at 400 mile round trip to go get the H22 and other parts. Do yall think a trans, H, dash, rims, 2 cluster and some other random parts will fit in the CB. My CB has the back seat out and the trunk gutted, and I would take out the passanger seat and subs/amp if it will fit. Oh plus two seats.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
    "The Turtle"
    DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
      Ok, but it might be next week. Tomorrow I will be driving tight at 400 mile round trip to go get the H22 and other parts. Do yall think a trans, H, dash, rims, 2 cluster and some other random parts will fit in the CB. My CB has the back seat out and the trunk gutted, and I would take out the passanger seat and subs/amp if it will fit. Oh plus two seats.
      thats cool. just let me know. ill be here after wensday. and as far as that stuff fitting. idk. the rims, tranny, H, and the other small parts yeah. but another seat? idk. if you flip it upside down onto the front passenger seat it might.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        thats cool. just let me know. ill be here after wensday. and as far as that stuff fitting. idk. the rims, tranny, H, and the other small parts yeah. but another seat? idk. if you flip it upside down onto the front passenger seat it might.
        It'll be tight I know that. I was think I could lay the seats over something. Forgot to mention the dash lol. Tranny and two rims in the trunk plus all the small parts. H where the passagner seat goes. Intake main in the trunk, dash and other two rims where the back seat goes. And the two seats in the back with a rims in each and the dash over that. I will def have to get a pic of this

"The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

It'll be tight I know that. I was think I could lay the seats over something. Forgot to mention the dash lol. Tranny and two rims in the trunk plus all the small parts. H where the passagner seat goes. Intake main in the trunk, dash and other two rims where the back seat goes. And the two seats in the back with a rims in each and the dash over that. I will def have to get a pic of this
          oh yeah. i gotta see this clown car of parts. lmao

Comment

hey guys long time lol im in virginia beach now

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
              hey guys long time lol im in virginia beach now
              hey slut!!! you hook up wit Ant or beerman yet?

Comment

mee too btw
                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

[QUOTE=xCB7 VA SP4R10x;2164530]Damn my bad you guys. I was fuggin hurt.

Yeah that was me with the gold CG at the spring meet. Those other accords are some fellas i know. Here's a recent pic of the black coupe.

That coupe is FIRE man! So what happened to the gold CG you had at the meet.............sell it for the coupe or something?
                  Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Holy crap dude................your car is gonna HATE you on the way home....................but it will LOVE you once all that stuff is installed.

Comment

I still have my CG. But my tire in the front popped due to a bad alignment so im rocking pink stockies, haha.
                      Team DFTFC
                      Northern Virginia 703
                      Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
                        I still have my CG. But my tire in the front popped due to a bad alignment so im rocking pink stockies, haha.
                        oh dag. that sucks man. hurry up and get that tire fixed

Comment

bean ur in va beach? hit me up if so and shadow no i havent... get them to call me dam lol i got dough's number

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                            bean ur in va beach? hit me up if so and shadow no i havent... get them to call me dam lol i got dough's number
                            Hey Mike, Billy, Joe and I will be riding up that way for the meet Sat morning (29th) if you want to meet up with us part way before we get there. How's the new store/job going anyways?

Comment

nono im goin to the meet lol yo i say we all roll up there saturdayand like split a hotel room or some shit
                              ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                                Holy crap dude................your car is gonna HATE you on the way home....................but it will LOVE you once all that stuff is installed.
                                Well not anymore, my dad told me he didn't want me to get the parts. So I no longer have to worry.
                                Anyways I started on changing the right side axle last night. Gonna go to advance today and get the vc gasket and tube seals, that and gonna cut the b-shaft belt today.

"The Turtle"
                                DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Working...
                                X