No announcement yet.

Post PICS of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-91 accord fog switch,A,B,C harness, and left foglight with both brackets. The right side fog light was totally f'd up. Pics!!

picked this up today at the local jy. Hadn't gone in weeks and stopped by after class on a hunch and bam! fogs. Granted it wasn't the dream find (i.e. not in great condition and not 92-93). All for $70.

Comment

Hard copy reference

Mmmm... the smell of old parts department baked right into these babies!
      Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Damn mappy, I wish that was a 92-93! I have a set with a messed up driver's side housing. I'd have bought that from you quick! All I need is the housing, even if the front is cracked!

Comment

I wish it was 92-93 too!! I would keep it all. I figure I can still use the switch and harness so it was worth it. I'll probably throw the lamp and brackets up on ebay after I clean them up I'm sure someone will pick them up.

Now All I need is some clean 92-93 lamps and I'm set

Comment

So im finally taking the internet feature of my phone for a whirl. What a pain iin the ass this thing is. I cant figure out how to get an image's url so screw it... i ordered an aem wideband from bisi last night at the sale price from a few weeks ago - what a guy! Just imagine a little gauge with numbers and blinky lights. Im going to hide my gauges and cd deck in the glove box when i get the accord and put stock stereo in the dash as a theft deterrent.

Laptop Edit: For those that don't peruse the aero section:

And a generic pic of the gauge. They even sent a Bisi sticker, I might just have to slap it on the wagon.

Last edited by CyborgGT; 02-11-2013, 10:55 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

How are the bulbs bi xenon?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
              It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                How are the bulbs bi xenon?
                Couldn't find specs on this kit, but i have seen bi-xenon HID kits that have a solenoid controlled shield that moves forward and back revealing more or less of the HID capsule...giving you "bi-xenon" functionality.

I've seen more problems with these than not. Usually every kit like this that's come into the shop is broken due to a failed part in the "bi-xenon" system. The solenoids get stuck or the shields do...or don't extend/retract far enough, making the output inconsistent.

Too many tiny moving parts that could fail. I would rather have high and low beams separate.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                  I would rather have high and low beams separate.
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1183

JDM headlights take an H4 bulb for the lows and H1 for the highs.

He deleted his already I guess but I was there when he ordered them today. He didnt want to run an ebay kit is why he got these.

More than likely he didnt feel like going through the whole hid debate or being told what he just bought and likes is junk. Anyways here is the kit that he got.
                  http://www.philips-xenon.com/35w-h3-...onversion-kit/
                  Last edited by TAMPA; 02-12-2013, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Beeeerrrrrr

$100.00 worth at Costco
                    Last edited by 4CYLPOWER92; 02-12-2013, 11:01 PM.

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

Originally posted by TAMPA View Post

JDM headlights take an H4 bulb for the lows and H1 for the highs.
                      ...right. So why the need for "bi-xenon" in the low beam bucket?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Originally posted by Function>Form View Post
                        ...right. So why the need for "bi-xenon" in the low beam bucket?
                        I guess I dont understand and I dont see what the deal is really.

Unless your seeing something that Im not. Its just a Philips 6000k HID kit as far as I know. Just for the low beams.
                        Last edited by H311RA151N; 02-12-2013, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by H311RA151N View Post
                          I guess I dont understand and I dont see what the deal is really.

This is the kit I bought: http://www.philips-xenon.com/35w-h3-...onversion-kit/

Unless your seeing something that Im not. Its just a Philips 6000k HID kit as far as I know. Just for the low beams.
                          That all i see too.

Going to run hids in the fogs too or not? I figured not, i wouldnt but just asking.

Comment

Beacon Ranch
                            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

yum yum .
                              this was put together by evil_demon_01 . You can also fined all this and more by him in the Common Beginner Technical Info can be found in here. PLEASE READ HERE FIRST

Not this one though.1990 to 1993 accord fuel psi .

Car safety checks

Diagnose a Check Engine Light (also S/D4 transmission error codes)
                              How to Set Base Idle Properly (F22ax, F22bx)
                              Cheapest Suspension Setup to Lower Your CB7

Fluid Capacities

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                                Beacon Ranch
                                I think you mean "Bacon Ranch."
                                And my ass it looks like that when you get it, photo shopped food.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Working...
                                X