Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
          86 Scirocco.
          Whoa, where'd you find that one?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
            New tire!

The old one was starting to look pretty ugly

I did my first launching burnout this weekend. On accident lol. Took off from a light a little quick cause this guy in a Nitro was revving at me. Immature, yes, fun, also yes. All the way through the intersection. ERREARRE!!!! It was awesome.
            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
              Whoa, where'd you find that one?
              Illinois

Comment

Nice! I haven't tried any sort of burnout yet. I'm sure I'll get up the balls to do it one of these days when I'm feeling rowdy hahaha.

Got another Gopro today to replace the one I never should have sold.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

They're easy to do on my bike. It can't wheelie. Very long and it's like 600lbs, so when I give it too much the rear tire just breaks loose.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Chris View Post
                    86 Scirocco.
                    somebody called my jetta a scirocco lmao
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Energy master set for the RSX, in black for that graphite impregnation. These cars are notorious for wheel hop, and I've been suffering in my bone stock base auto. Poly engine mounts are the usual fix, but I'm not doing that on a daily ever again; I'll work on the suspension and chassis instead. I'm pretty sure my rubber's tired anyway.

...seller's pic, not mine.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

$200 and drove it home. Lets see what I can trade it for.

Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by sweet91accord
                          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Scored a cap for the truck for $370. Needs a little TLC, but considering most good used ones cost $600-800 and a new one is $1,000+, it's a great score.

Comment

Toyota does know how to make some good looking trucks...

Just placed an order:

Supertech set on clearance at Real St, may as well get them now.

... because I don't like wearing shirts I might see someone else in, I only buy online anymore.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

You got the 79lb springs I take it? I stopped shopping at Real Street. TH Motorsports is where it's at. They are usually much cheaper.

Comment

Working...
                                X