Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stevediraddo View Post
    ^ i love the garand. trying to find one. gotta love that DING when you're empty. nothing like announcing to your enemy that you're reloading
    If i ever buy a rifle, that'd be the one; an m1 garand.

Comment

Originally posted by AAPOQ View Post
      My AR-15 and Remington 870

Me with my AR-15
      What upper is that? It's missing quite a few things. Dust cover, forward assist, just to name a few.
      My Car
      FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
        What upper is that? It's missing quite a few things. Dust cover, forward assist, just to name a few.
        It's a D.P.M.S. Panther. I bought it at a gun show about 8 months ago for pretty cheap. no sites, no dust cover and no forward assist. Brand new for $575.

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
        BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
        Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
        CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

the upper or the entire thing?

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
            the upper or the entire thing?
            the whole thing. thats how DPMS Sportical AR .223 looks. its actually the one i plan to get since its runs between $600-$700 compared to other ARs which run $900+.

Comment

Huh, good price. Most people don't even use the forward assist. The dust cover can be nice for storage but I don't think it's essential.
              My Car

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                Huh, good price. Most people don't even use the forward assist. The dust cover can be nice for storage but I don't think it's essential.
                http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...3+6+Pos.+Stock

$584 shipped. does not include the optic tho. also does not include prices of the transfer fees of the FFL dealer you send it to. normally arent above $25-30

Comment

yeah I had seen that AR15 before didnt know what it was called. I knew that its as bare bone and basic as an ar15 comes (in 223) . might consider this or an hk416 not sure.

I was at the show and I asked about a draco and they acted like I said the N word or something (-__-) so they didnt have one and I asked every where, next thing I said was how bout an 809 Taurus again no dice. Shit sucks. Guess the ar15 is the next one I want but wow I really want an HK

Comment

So you're either considering the bottom of the line... or the absolute most expensive? (O.o)
                    My Car

Comment

^ thats how I role bro! guns to me are like idk. They have to practical for the money. Im sure I could have bought a full size ak47 which was only 500 brand new. but then I saw a hungarian ak47 which had a vertical grip and wire stock for 480 used. Choices But I figured hey I want a draco not some other shit! when I asked for the taurus they tried to lead me to some other shit. NO NO AND NO!!! Guns are a special thing.

But yes Im think of just getting the HK conversion on the panther but not any time soon I would need lots and lots of research time before I would decide to get a 223 that I REALLY WANT

Comment

I have acquired a few more guns recently.

1966 Ishapore. Made in India. Fires a 7.62x51mm round. Im suprised at how heavy it is.

And a Savage Arms .22LR Bolt Action.

And more pics of my H&R as requested some time ago.

Also i now have a .38 snub nose revolver. A lever action shotgun and a Savage .308 that i may or may not have posted up earlier in this thread. I will post up pics of all of these by early next week.

These are whats next here within the next 6 months.

Taurus TCP .380

Remington 770 Stainless .243 Bolt Action
                        Last edited by H311RA151N; 11-09-2012, 04:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SOHC-FTW View Post
                          SKS with an extended mag's, CZ-75B and OKO holographic sight/extended mag, few scoped 22 LR's, few old single barrel 12 gauges.
                          The CZ forgot i had a picture of it.

02 Crv
                          02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                          92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                          Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

.38 Colt

Last edited by H311RA151N; 11-09-2012, 04:26 AM.

Comment

After this I have posted up every gun that I own.

Ithaca M66 Supersingle 12 Gauge 3" Chamber

Bolt Action Savage .308 with a BSA Catseye scope.

Im sure there is some hype about these. I bought them because the box looked cool.
                              Last edited by H311RA151N; 11-09-2012, 04:20 AM.

Comment

HAhaha that zombie ammo is AWESOME!

I love the disclamer on it too:
                                Originally posted by Hornady Website
                                http://www.hornady.com/ammunition/zombiemax

Be PREPARED – supply yourself for the Zombie Apocalypse with Zombie Max™ ammunition from HornadyŽ! Loaded with PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets... yes PROVEN Z-Max™ bullets (have you seen a Zombie?). Make sure your "bug out bag" is ready with nothing but the best!

Disclaimer: HornadyŽ Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with HornadyŽ Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, HornadyŽ Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!
                                I'm wondering how they "proved" the ammo... Did they go zombie hunting?

Comment

Working...
                                X