Boston Marathon bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toycar View Post
    In Massachusetts it was "Patriot day" so that was probably reason enough. Its a state holiday, so the rest of the country is unaware of the holiday.

Kind of a big deal there. Its like a city wide event.
    Eh it's had no issues since it's inception that I can find.

I know about the day, but I don't see how that would cause an issue.

It was also tax day lol, so maybe someone forgot to pay their taxes?

Still seems like a stretch for a bombing motive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
      Eh it's had no issues since it's inception that I can find.

I know about the day, but I don't see how that would cause an issue.

It was also tax day lol, so maybe someone forgot to pay their taxes?

Still seems like a stretch for a bombing motive.

??? I dont follow.

The "bombing motive" I was eluding to was some terrorists attacking on celebrating "patriot day"

You don't see the relevance?

Now for a local attack, no, I don't really get why. For a foreign attack, totally makes sense for a motive.
      Originally posted by wed3k
      im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
        ??? I dont follow.

The "bombing motive" I was eluding to was some terrorists attacking on celebrating "patriot day"

You don't see the relevance?

Now for a local attack, no, I don't really get why. For a foreign attack, totally makes sense for a motive.
        Yea I highly doubt someone/group setup an attack just for patriots day.

It would make more sense if it was local.

Terrorist groups usually go for bigger targets, but if it was in fact a terrorist group, it would have been to kill as many people at the marathon, not because it was patriots day.

At least imo.

Comment

Agreed. No terrorist with an agenda is going to set off a bomb that only kills 3 people.

This was an amateur. Probably one without a message. Any terrorist group with some sort of message to convey would've announced their involvement by now.

My friend pointed out that it was also tax day... so it's entirely possible that someone was just pissed off enough to do that!

Comment

http://bostonmarathonconspiracy.com/

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
              LOL

Comment

Literary Genius.
                MRT
                37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                Originally posted by Tippey764
                I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                Originally posted by deevergote
                sneaky motherfucker

Comment

My friend pointed out that it was also tax day... so it's entirely possible that someone was just pissed off enough to do that!
                  Originally posted by Quashish View Post
                  I did hear about the situation on the radio though. most likely some crazy American nutso freaking cuz its the final tax day that's what I think anyway. if they wanted to kill more people they would've set off a bomb at the starting line where there's a ton of people all packed together.

is it supposed to be a blank page?

anyays i also heard in the news people reporting extra law enforcement presence and saying they were there as a "training excersize". added police presence is to be expected at a large event. but as for all the conspiracy of fema (which i do beleive is going to try to enslave us) being behind it and knowing it and planning it is bs.

i think, some crazy guy was bored or pissed off, and made a bomb. someone called in a threat which resulted in additional law enforcement and bomb sniffing dogs. not to scare the public the said it was a "training excersize". didnt find it in time or didnt take the threat seriously enough to just evacuate the area and this happened.

you think after all the "attacks" in the last few years we would learn to evacuate when there are threats. NOW everyone is on alert and crap but its too late n sit.

oh well, i guess it is only bad news if it happens to you.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                  It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

yea but whos going to bomb a marathon? lol

i was at '96 olympics in atlanta but i was really small.
                    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

fema (which i do beleive is going to try to enslave us) .
                      Lolwut?

Comment

is it supposed to be a blank page?

anyays i also heard in the news people reporting extra law enforcement presence and saying they were there as a "training excersize". added police presence is to be expected at a large event. but as for all the conspiracy of fema (which i do beleive is going to try to enslave us) being behind it and knowing it and planning it is bs.

i think, some crazy guy was bored or pissed off, and made a bomb. someone called in a threat which resulted in additional law enforcement and bomb sniffing dogs. not to scare the public the said it was a "training excersize". didnt find it in time or didnt take the threat seriously enough to just evacuate the area and this happened.

you think after all the "attacks" in the last few years we would learn to evacuate when there are threats. NOW everyone is on alert and crap but its too late n sit.

oh well, i guess it is only bad news if it happens to you.
                        Yes, it's supposed to be a blank page. The person that paid for that domain created that page so no conspiracy nutjob assholes get their hands on it to spew their idiocy.

This was not a conspiracy. It was not a government plot. It was some asshole with the skill to make a rudimentary bomb, and the lack of humanity to detonate it in a crowd of people. That is all.
                        If the government wanted someone dead, there are much quieter ways to do it... and they certainly have the resources to make that happen (and that is not conspiracy talk... we HAVE those resources.)

As for evacuation... it's difficult to respond with an evacuation to every threat. Not to mention, a panicking crowd can be far more deadly than a bomb. Instead of 1 child being blown up, we might have 10 children trampled.
                        My high school had 67 bomb scares my senior year. It became the trendy thing to do. One group of kids actually had the balls to put a "device" on the roof of the school (a cardboard box with "bom" written on it... I think they were serious with the spelling, too...) It got to the point where the evacuations were having a negative influence on our education. Teachers were teaching lessons on school buses and on the football field. Nobody really took them seriously after the first 4 dozen or so... then somewhere in the 50s, the "bom" was discovered. It's scary when evacuation becomes so commonplace that people start to take it lightly. Then when it's serious, people are still lagging behind.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a citizen, but, who knows.

I think there is relevance to "patriots day"

There is a story on CNN about it. Basically, lots of bad shit has happened on patriots day.

Waco. OKC bombing. Columbine. Virginia tech massacre.

All on Patriots day.

Patriots day is a state holiday, and it celebrates the battle of lexington and concord. This is also why it is such a big deal in Boston.

To me, this is the link. Its probably some homegrown asshole.

I'll see if I can find the story I am talking about......

***Edit***

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/15/us/pat...oston-bombing/

Bam.

Check that out
                          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

It's scary when evacuation becomes so commonplace that people start to take it lightly. Then when it's serious, people are still lagging behind.
                            Boy who cried wolf syndrome

Comment

Anyone else think this Bombing was the result of some 5th amendment right spewing, automatic rifle toting, hand gun waving, anti gov't, tinfoil hat wearing American(s)?
                              Last edited by GhostAccord; 04-17-2013, 09:54 AM.
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Interesting thoughts on InfoWars.
                                http://www.infowars.com/prison-planet-forum/

Comment

Working...
                                X