X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should ban bombs.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
      Seriously?
      Because It sounds like your serious.
      Extremists exist, and they DO NOT represent the whole country . . .

Great - Another "Apparently" / "I Think" / "I Heard" / "Aliens Told Me" Opinion.

I created this thread with (at the time) currently know facts.
      We don't need to hear conspiracies, or rumors, or what your dead grandmother said.

Does everything have to be so complicated?
      And I'm telling you what idiots outside of Boston, Massachusetts is spreading around. Me, being in Boston, driving that route daily. Being around all these apparent fake sites, and being apart of the teams doing state building lockdowns, it just pisses me off, people trying to tell me what's going on in Boston when they don't even live here or ever set foot here!

( this isn't directed at you demon, perhaps I spent too much time on YouTube and Facebook shooting down everyone's rumors to where it shows I'm frustrated.) It's been a long night, I'm off to a well earned rest.

Ps. Everything is good, everything is back to normal. Copley sq station has been closed( site of the tents ) and the area around the bombing has been blocked from all sides. Other than that. Life is back to normal, if it wasn't for the news, you would think this is a normal day

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
        Yes, I'm dead fucking serious.

IM fucking tired of "extremist" piece of shit coward fucks that come here and bomb/kill/maim my fellow citizens because they don't like how we live.

Well get the fuck over it.

And if it happens to be just some wacko not tied to any extremist group, then forget what I said.....

I understand that there are shitheads in the world that don't make up the consensus of a country, but I have a pretty fucking good reason for what im writing and if you would like to hear it, let me know, otherwise ill just keep it to myself.
        Most of the extremists aren't representatives of their countries... and the innocent people that would be killed in similar attacks would be no different than the innocents killed in this attack.

If a country attacks US citizens on US soil and claims responsibility for it, I don't doubt that we'd blow them off the map. But until then, it's nothing but extremist sects within certain countries that do such things.

And to be quite honest... I think this attack was domestic. The bomber was probably a Boston resident, even.
        Let's bomb Boston for bombing Boston!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo617 View Post
          I'll buy one of the tin foil hats from you Deev, but can you add on some JDM earplugs.

Is deeve hustling JDM tin hats? No? Well I don't want one then. The JDM versions actualy work since they have so much nuclear radiation over there.

I kid I kid

I have read everyones post, Ill add my own;

I think that its really hard to say whats going on. Honest. If it was a group/organization, someone would probably be taking credit and we would've caught on to the chatter by now. Maybe they have, and they just don't want to acknowledge that so things are quiet. Who knows.

When Timothy Mcveigh hit OKC, he was very deadly, an idiot and homegrown. Adversely, the taliban frequently bombs places and only kills 2-3 people but injures a hundred or so. There was basically a modern hospital er room 25' from the blast. So response was immediate and I am sure peoples lives were saved. Because of all of these variables, I think its hard to guess whos responsible based on the information available to the public.

What I am most concerned with;

If the taliban/Al queda takes credit, get ready for more war. We are getting ready to pull out, and so it makes sense why they would want to capitalize right now and send us a message that they are still there. They think they won the war. Just sayin, they really do think they won the war so attacking us the year we are telling the public "time to go, Afghanistan is better now" makes sense.

If "Al Nusra" was to take credit for some odd reason, that could bait us into the war in Syria. Plain and simple, they are a branch of terror networked people just like Al queda-now openly and proudly linked to Al queda. So, let them claim responsibility and BAM, war in Syria. We already are flirting with the idea of sending in troops because of the chemical weapons surplus of Assad. For any reason, going to Syria would probably be ugly.

I doubt it has anything to do with Newtown or N Korea.

My opinion anyways.
          Originally posted by wed3k
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Obviously we are not going to go bombing anyone....

but it just really pisses me off...as they say, if you can't beat them, join them.

Im from NY originally, and this brings back memories of 9/11.

Trust me I envy those who don't live here, like Demon and our other non US residents, who don't understand what it's like to be constantly in the fucking news.

We didn't do enough to help the Sudan...

we have to intervene with Korea.

Oil crisis....

Nuclear crisis...

9/11 happens...

Some guys try to kill soldiers at Ft Dix...

then Times Square...

now Boston...

It must be nice to live someplace where you don't have to get invovled in anyones bs, and are not the target of constant hate for trying to make the world a better place.

And I know, I know, we get ourselves involved in shit and sometimes it backfires...

but what good would we be do be a country as powerful as we are, and sit back and let the world burn?

And this is the thanks we get.

(again, no idea if this was even a terrorist event, but it brings back memories from 9/11)

Im just really fucking pissed off, and I have never even step foot in that city, but that's my backyard and I have people who live there that were affected.

So sorry for my vent and my want to bomb others to incite them to get off their ass and ask for change and to help bring and end to this fucking nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post

If a country attacks US citizens on US soil and claims responsibility for it, I don't doubt that we'd blow them off the map. But until then, it's nothing but extremist sects within certain countries that do such things.
              That's why state funded terrorism exists. Those states are too scared to come out and do it like a man.
              MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Things happen elsewhere as well... they're just not quite as prominent in US media.
                I'm not saying that this isn't a big deal, or that all the other things you mentioned aren't big either... but there are other events that happen elsewhere that are just as huge that we don't even catch a whisper of.

Also, I'm sure at least half of those things you listed were relatively unknown to anyone outside the US.

Comment

Well that "they are extremists who don't represent a country" bs is what also pisses me off.

Yea they just appear out of thin air.

They magically get their equipment and training from Yoda.

Come the fuck on.

There are countries that harbor, train, feed, and house these POS.

But they go silent in the night....

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                    That's why state funded terrorism exists. Those states are too scared to come out and do it like a man.
                    It's diplomatic warfare. And yes, you're right. Al Quaida was obviously funded by governments. More than one, if the reports are accurate. But without clear-cut evidence of such, and an open admission, declaring war is difficult.

As a world superpower, the US has to take into account that any serious military action COULD spark the next world war... and chances are good that this world won't survive such a thing.

Comment

They magically get their equipment and training from Yoda.
                      You remember who trained Bin Laden, right?

Comment

I am proud to be an American and it pisses me off that we do not live in harmony. So what I want to bomb assholes that bomb us? Fuckers. I envy people that get to live daily lives without the never ending negative cloud of doom and gloom basically because our nation is doing OK in the world and generally gets involved in shitty situations because frankly, the rest of the world is a bunch of pussies.
                        Basically what I heard from you brotha. I'm with you!!!
                        im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          You remember who trained Bin Laden, right?
                          Yes I do. Years later nobody wanted him. Wasn't he banished from one country and hiding as a refugee in another?

Why? Because they knew what he was up too, and they didn't agree and didn't want to be party to it. But they didn't stop him did they? Nope, just shunned him. It wasn't their problem. That is the kind of shit im talking about. There are extremists all over the world, but the ones who we have been fighting with for 11 years, no one wants to take ownership for. Yet they somehow aquire weapons and ammo. I understand a lot of them are our in the mountains, where it's out of sight out of mind, but what these countries don't realize is that eventually these guys are going to bring us to their front doors big time, so maybe if they would step up and do something about it, then we wouldn't have to go get involved.

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                          Basically what I heard from you brotha. I'm with you!!!
                          LOL.

Comment

And from what I read, it does appear it may end up being someone from here etc and not terrorist's.

I didn't go spreading rumors or round up a mob yesterday, but obv the thought crossed my mind that it was terrorsistic and not because I live in fear, but it's becoming more and more frequent.

I mean think about it...

bombings that happen here from crazy people are usually centered around something specific....

like the OKC building.....there were reasons for it....

Please explain to me what someone would have against a marathon?

And obv the option exists that it was just a crazed lunatic...

They said that the 2nd bomb might have been intended for first responders etc...

but that doesn't make sense to me, since it was a block away from the first one....so everyone would have went running AWAY from the 2nd bomb in order to get to the first one...

Idk.

Lot's of questions remain.

Comment

Those people are too damn fit!

MRT

sneaky motherfucker

Comment

bombings that happen here from crazy people are usually centered around something specific....

like the OKC building.....there were reasons for it....

In Massachusetts it was "Patriot day" so that was probably reason enough. Its a state holiday, so the rest of the country is unaware of the holiday.

Kind of a big deal there. Its like a city wide event.

Comment

Working...
                                X