KeeleDesign : 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by verothacamaro
    Auto is booboo......are you gonna do a swap?
    x100

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
      a new video of me messing around,, sorry the camera angle is bad,, but these cars make you sit differently than hondas and it was hard trying to position it.

video click
      you need a shift kit......make them tires chirp.

Comment

d112crzy......

i was not downing your design,, i see it will work verry well. thank you for the idea i will keep it in mind.. .,, and how i have this designed is how many others have done theires, whitch keeps the smell of oil to a verry minimum after WOT yet does the same thing as you have drawn... does that make since??

The reason i mentioned DSMLINK is because, i was allowing you to see where i got my info and I'm ot just making something up off the shelf. This is John shepards design who ran the 7 sumthing street car dsm gsx.
        Last edited by KeeleDesign; 02-24-2008, 08:55 PM.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

I would prolly do a swap if i got the parts for under $300
          junkyard.take your time. save up the parts.

Comment

i personally don't like working on the dsm because it is not near as easy as our hondas
            ?!?!?!?!?!

you're kidding, right?

DSM's are like the most modular cars you can buy....everything is within your grasp, and very easy to replace.

You need to do a vacuum reduction, to eliminate all that eye trivia under the hood.

I worked on Honda's, many of them....and I didn't see any difference in ease.

Maybe, you just have to be around them more??
            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

That thing is nice. I'd love it 3284324783658437052 times more if it was manual though. But I just prefer manuals to automatics. Still, amazing looking car man!
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

so what are your future plans for this car?? i think it is an amazing car! Nice job keele.
                OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

just take a high temp hose and tap it into the exhaust.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

why would you need a picture for that? instead of getting vacuum from the intake, just route that line to the downpipe....

Comment

your exhaust acts as a vacuum and only increases as your rpm increases.

Comment

I will be recieving all my fluids on tuesday.

A new project i will be doing in the near future.

I will be taking the evo3 16g turbo off the car and spending 4-5 days in porting and polishing it to the best i can. and then see what i think of the new setup and let others know my experience in great detail as well.

We have been tuning more on here, to the point that launching the front tires are burning rubber as the pos rear end is pushing the car fronwards.

A highway pull this saturday, got scarry. I was beside a 08 corvett, black like me and we both gunned it already doing 90mph. i swear when i took OD off and floored it that the rear end starting breaking loose after it shifted to 4th at about 105 mph so i let off breafly and in doing so i just played catchup with the corvett... he'd of had me anyways. lol

ohh yeah nice editing:..... ...
                        Last edited by KeeleDesign; 02-24-2008, 11:27 PM.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

keep the auto man, my Starion is an auto and i prefer it. I enjoy driving 5 speeds but like someone else said, high HP clutches in a 5spd can really wear you out in traffic. Not only that but you can build the autos to hold as much if not more power sweet DSM bro!
                          1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                          4.0L I-6 2WD
                          293k miles, still running strong.
                          Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Originally posted by CoPilot1
                            keep the auto man, my Starion is an auto and i prefer it. I enjoy driving 5 speeds but like someone else said, high HP clutches in a 5spd can really wear you out in traffic. Not only that but you can build the autos to hold as much if not more power sweet DSM bro!
                            thanks man,, and your right..

everyone on the dsm forums tells me to stay auto as well, because price wise i can bulletproof this tranny for more than half the price of a 5 spd.. and 5 spd's in these cars don't have the feel like hondas anyways.

got my redline fluids in today.

Hopefully this weekend i will be changing all them..
                            I have done mods to the paint of the car as well, but i am not showing any pics till she's "THERE"... and you'll be in for a treat..
                            Also at the moment i am saving for a sheat metal intake and cams.. and i bought $100 worth of carbide bits, in order to remove and port and polish out the evo 3 turbo. i will have this recored in verry indepth detail. but this won't happen till i get about 4 days off so i can dedicate all my time to it.
                            needless to say,, the car is gona be a black beuty.
                            Last edited by KeeleDesign; 01-31-2012, 09:51 PM.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Man... autos take a ton of fluid! 2 quarts for my CB7... and my GTP takes like $80 worth of redline! Looks like your auto has a similar capacity!

So is this the permanent ride? Did you get rid of the CB7?

Comment

Deev is just jealous of our ATF thirsty DSMs!! The more fluid they hold the better!!! lol
                                1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                                4.0L I-6 2WD
                                293k miles, still running strong.
                                Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

Working...
                                X