Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
      Dsms Suck!!
      thats nice.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by hondaacc91 View Post
        Dsms Suck!!
        tell that to someone driving one at the light and see how badly they beat the brakes off your car

Keels. i think i liked the Eclipse better in black. lol. but it may be just me but it still looks good to this day. and wtf@ the hold in the block!!! i can only but imagine what happened that day. lol.

Comment

it's still black,, the white one you saw was an illistration of the hood i want.
          I am blacking it all out, that includes calipers . lights.. wheels, itercooler etc...

"Self Renewed"

Comment

lol. oh. for some odd reason, i was thinking it was blue like your CB. lol. but it looks good man. makes me want to get that Eclipse GS around the corner from me.

Comment

dude i know its killing you to see your dsm just sit there i know how your feeling i just got mine fixed it sat since august good luck man. and the guy that said dsms suck tell him i said "step up"
              Last edited by ONEKLEAN91; 10-24-2009, 08:15 PM.
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

deciding that i neede a lil different look, i decide to add eyelids to my already unique headlights.

started by wetsanding it with 320 grit,
                using adhession premoters and flexible additives, painted the eyelids and cleared, then re wetsanded with 600 grit and recleard them, i may one day add a diy projectors, we will have to see.

when it's a lil warmer than 18 degrees outside I'll stick them in for a installed photo
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Looks cool. I can't wait to see them installed!

Comment

looks good man
                    WHITEONWHITE

Comment

man you gotta fix this car!!!
                      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

agreed.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

is that an ebay DNP tubular.
                          why did mine turn gold?
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

I love those cars. Nice work with the headlights. I should try and find pics of a custom stereo install I did for a customer a couple years back. I removed the back seat and in it's place I fabbed up a fiberglass amp rack and false floor wrapped in black vinyl, and in the back I did a fiberglass box in the spare tire well (cut out the tall floor brace at the bottom) and built a false floor over the sub enclosure. I think that's the best body style of all eclipse's

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                              is that an ebay DNP tubular.
                              why did mine turn gold?
                              umm no.

it was bought from slow boy racing DNP header. it turned bronze as well.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                                I love those cars. Nice work with the headlights. I should try and find pics of a custom stereo install I did for a customer a couple years back. I removed the back seat and in it's place I fabbed up a fiberglass amp rack and false floor wrapped in black vinyl, and in the back I did a fiberglass box in the spare tire well (cut out the tall floor brace at the bottom) and built a false floor over the sub enclosure. I think that's the best body style of all eclipse's
                                I think to many are made ricey. I'm not going ricey, I have also removed the stereo compionents. as I'm not really into that. as i like the rear seat and no seen speakers, I don't like ever seeing the speakers like how mine were. or even in a fiberglass box.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X