No announcement yet.

KeeleDesign : 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i ported my$600 header last night, to gasket match evrything,, believe it or not it needed a whole lot of work.
    "Self Renewed"

Comment

I love when fairly expensive parts aren't perfect! At least you know enough to make it as you need...

Comment

you are right,

this is slowly becoming my car.

I have already put way more work in this cars motor than any other car and i haven't even started! lol
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

With turbo, you kinda have to put a serious amount of work into it. That's one of the reasons why turbo motors have such a bad rep... because so few people will pay to do it right.

Comment

looks good dude! not bad for your fist time with the wrap. cant wait to see some more pics when you get the new engine.
            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

o.o...

i painted my rear calipers today! lol dude I sooo wish i had a shop.. carless but not projectless. Sucks having a car and no time/shop/alternate car.

anywho, I know it's probably hard to say, but any rough idea on when you'll be up and running again? with this or the accord if that happens first?
              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

no time frame but i good idea of my motor.

Right now i am waiting on a head gasket to have my other accord going, far from finished but it'll be up and going getting me where i need to go for the time being.

i haven't found a good build shop for my motor yet,, so i am unsure what i am going to do.. but i think i may just be getting the 1g 4g63 motor and buy some wiseco pistons with some I beam rods considering my rods are what failed. i don't want to much more power or then i'll have to really start upgrading the tranny,,
                that i am not ready for.

sorry my buing sorce was talked down upon, after more research was done this morning, so i won't be buying from SBR
                Last edited by KeeleDesign; 03-30-2008, 11:02 AM.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

What did you buy at lowes worth $3000???

Where are you buying the new motor??
                  OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

it's called buying your first house...

all stainless kitchen appliances, frig, dishwasher sink oven,

then the new found washer and driars that are like jet plains when spinning. lol and then paint, and outlet covers stainless, then dang the list goes on forever,,, the bill was like $5,000 a year ago.. lol
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

well thats cool. i want to get my own house soon. where are you getting the new motor from??
                      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

Build Thread

Comment

we'll see...
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

i would recommend the shift kit, you'll want the higher line pressure.
                          1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
                          4.0L I-6 2WD
                          293k miles, still running strong.
                          Freshly rebuilt transmission.

Comment

well , lol,
                            i'm doing it,

i am parting the car out piece by piece. and making it back stock. once stock, i will either be trading it in, or paying it off and buying a nsx. if intrested in my parts keep an eye on the ebay classifieds, because only their will i be giving links to the parts being sold.
                            it was bound to happen. lol
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                              well , lol,
                              i'm doing it,

i am parting the car out piece by piece. and making it back stock. once stock, i will either be trading it in, or paying it off and buying a nsx. if intrested in my parts keep an eye on the ebay classifieds, because only their will i be giving links to the parts being sold.
                              it was bound to happen. lol
                              dude....

*thows a flag up*

you have a 500hp AWD beast on your hands that even with another motor won't cost what it's worth, and while it was a dream car you are gonna part with it? And an nsx???

the accord was one thing, but now I'm just dissapointed in you lol... oh well gl with it.
                              My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

naw man, my dream car has always been this N/A beast.

think i want the old body style though, with pop up headlights
                                Last edited by KeeleDesign; 04-09-2008, 08:06 AM.
                                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Working...
                                X