please do not buy one of those tundras

i drove my buddies for a week and they love gas stations

they burnt 10-15 dollars in gas a day in a 20 mile day

get a v6
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

i dont blame you man if i had a house to put money into i def would but that'll be in the future. thats the main reason why i wanna get my engine in because the weather is getting so nice now!! i think once i get the engine in my incles gonna paint it that pearl white thats on the new toyota venzas hot color man
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

work has been so buisy for the last six months, it's rediculous.,, but thats a good thing, becasue I've about finished the privacy fence I'm building on my house, and the deck and patio, and then once the back yard is fenced in for my dogs we have decided the new project will be to get this car back in it's prime.

oops have to get the car in the photo,,
        Last edited by KeeleDesign; 07-20-2010, 07:57 AM.
        "Self Renewed"

Comment

im loving the black wheels
          WHITEONWHITE

Comment

progress

decided to shave the fogligt also enlarged the intercooler mouth opening. holes with lord fusor, the same thing we repair ripped bumpers with.

i was going to shave the emblem, but aftermarket bumpers come without it and i didn't want it to look like a non oem bumper, so i decided to keep it.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

sick man!!!
              WHITEONWHITE

Comment

i have a goal to have all the parts for the build back to me within a month and a half.
                this is reguiring alot of side jobs
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

get it done man cars been sitting to long!!
                  WHITEONWHITE

Comment

finished repairing my wiring harness the dogs had chewed up, about to take my headlights back apart and figure out why one keeps fogging up.
                    I still need to also change the eyelid style as i am not satisfied with what i have done.
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

also the rotors and calipers are all rusted up. they need to be disassembled and turned as well as new brake pads, some sandblasting on the calipers and some etch primer with black single stage over that.

i have a minor amount of work left on the front bumper where the dogs chewed the top corners, it's olmost complete and ready to be primed.

I had started color sanding the car a while back and really need to finish that up, but i can do that while it's being driven.

my main focus is saving for the engine, then all the parts i had to sell for bills, i will start trying to re-aguire most of them, with the best i can.

things i need if any of you can help me with.

Greddy Bov- the real thing, no knock off.

buscher ported and clipped 20g turbo

a new exhaust manifold, tubular or cast, if cast i want the evo III

fic 1000cc injectors

fuel pressure regulator- no chep knock off. i'll be depending on every part to do it's job to the fullest.

FMIC with piping and couplers, this does not need to be something expensive as we've had good success out of even the obx intercoolers.

1g throttle body

I'm gona need to port my 2g intake manifold to match the 1g tb

intake for the 2g turbo with the mas adaptor and pipe for recirculating the bov

balance shaft eliminator kit

at the moment i have gone blanck, any help for knock off prices would be nice.
                      Last edited by KeeleDesign; 09-18-2010, 12:11 PM.
                      "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                        i was going to shave the emblem, but aftermarket bumpers come without it and i didn't want it to look like a non oem bumper, so i decided to keep it.
                        Very true... Some even just come with just a triangle shape, rather than the three diamonds. Gotta get around those registered trademarks somehow... I hate working with aftermarket bumpers

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

I like your deck railing/balusters too. I'm building my deck right now and have been considering a railing setup like that.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                            I like your deck railing/balusters too. I'm building my deck right now and have been considering a railing setup like that.
                            expensive man... $4.44 for each rail . but at least the house isn't a money pit.
                            "Self Renewed"

Comment

buscher ported and clipped td06 20g turbo is on it's way! got a deal from the same guy i got my v2 dsmlink back from. got it for $450 and it has 5,000 original miles on it with 0 shaft play, it also comes with the external waste gate and elbo as well as booth feed lines.!!!!!!

I'm gona need to buy some delta 272/272 cams for this turbo setup.
                              Last edited by KeeleDesign; 09-18-2010, 12:06 PM.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

nice man i cant wait to see this car done
                                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Working...
                                X