Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody must have posted this thread on a V8 site... LOL. They sure did get mad. It really doesn't matter what they think. I know what happened reguardless of either situation. These guys are armchair racers too and know nothing about my car. I really don't care, but it is funny to see them try to disprove my story. If you V8 guys weren't there shut the fuck up. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6
      If you V8 guys weren't there shut the fuck up. Plain and simple.
      WORD!!!

Comment

Is it that much of a threat that ONE person out of 2500 members on this site can beat a Z06?

2point6, you have a monster of a car. You've spent lots of time, and probably enough money to buy a new Z06! I think it's cool that you can not only back up your claims and beat fast cars, but that you can infuriate those who doubt without acting like a jerk back to them!

Comment

All said and done Scott, take the V8's for their money since they don't believe you!! Even if you told them, they'd still race you I bet I'd race them for pink slips, then once you beat them I'd put their car in drive and drop a brick on the accelerator and let their car drive into a wall. Then, watch for their reaction and if you have a digi cam, snap one for a keeper.....you could make a shrine of these pics hahaha....that'd be hilarious
          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
            Even if you told them, they'd still race you I bet I'd race them for pink slips,
            Oh yeah.
            And run up against a ZO6 with Nitrous and drag radials.

This is a VERY spendy CB7....I'm not sure it's worth risking.
            2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
            Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
            1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

OK, Any of you Z06 owners in the Tucson area? I will be happy to meet you at SIR for track times to see if I can back up my claims. I will also be at Firebird raceway this weekend we can do it there also... Your (STOCK) ZO6 VS. MY ACCORD. Since this post was about a stock Z06 in the first place lets keep it to that. If not keep your mouth shut.
              Last edited by 2point6; 03-16-2005, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2point6
                If not SHUT THE F{edit}CK UP.
                ?
                2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                  ?
                  yes, I editied it. I normally don't use that language. Caught me on a bad day I guess.

Comment

You say if te v8 guys weren't there "shut the fuck up". But..... isn't that the point of postin it on a forum, so everyone could feel like they were there?????????

Comment

If your not a hater then what the fuck are you doing on our board.

This is so great though seriously, I love it the Domestic guys get peeved because one of our own smoked a Z06. I just love this , and the fact that you domestic idiots can't take it and move on but instead choose to join our board for one purpose to 'flame' this fellow member that've we've all known for a good while just shows your sheer stupidity and immaturity.

I guess news really travels fast on the net. And Im behind 2point6 like the others are.

Now I see as this, too many people flamed the CB7s now they cant cut their on tongues because one of our own members laid to waste a 60,000 dollar sports car..and he did it with a 12 year old sedan with alot of hardwork and dedication put it in.

If you morons who posted stupid idiotic factoids and comments about the site , the cars we love and admire, the hard work some of us have done so much of til this day...and hate us for it..just leave..we dont need anymore asswipes coming here and getting on us because you guys cant admit defeat.

Originally posted by Gigante
                      I dont care what you say but there is no way you could beat a Z06 in your honda. The only way you could win was if the guy screwed up some how. THe story sounds extremely fake and impossible.
                      Hmm he made SCC and hes made himself known over at HT and here as well..look at the numbers tell me what you see?

Originally posted by Gigante
                      I am stuck driving an accord, for now, but I didnt start this whole argument. I came to this site to find some performance mods i could do to my honda while i have it. Then I came across this bull post. You all are just pissed off because some one finally called you out on your lies.
                      I just realized this thread is nearly 2 years old anyways..you got owned two years ago so stop..

Gigante you so got:

Get ready for it...

You know besides 2.6...

Wheres Carlos and EddieChang when you need em? theyre pushing near 400 with their cars.

Can ya dig?
                      Last edited by HenRoc; 03-16-2005, 09:53 PM.
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Black2004Cobra
                        You say if te v8 guys weren't there "shut the fuck up". But..... isn't that the point of postin it on a forum, so everyone could feel like they were there?????????
                        NO. Thats not the point of posting his story in the "Racing" section of these boards. The point of his post was to tell the rest of this community that with all the time and money put into his car at this point, he can beat a stock Z06. If he wanted to recreate the moment from his post so that everyone that viewed it would feel like they were there, he would have a video.

Comment

damn thats fucked up lol

Comment

Scott (2point6) you DO have the best outlook... "believe it or not"

This thread was never to convince anyone (the other cb7members are the ones doing the defending and convincing). It was never meant as a re-creation... it's just a tale. Believe it or not. I, for one, do believe it. I WANT to believe it, because I'm working towards the same general setup. V8 guys don't want to believe it, because it really doesn't make much sense having a fairly heavy NA FWD I4 beat one of the most revered American cars on the road!

Scott, bring a video camera to the track with you, please!!!

Comment

I have a great video of the 12.94 pass, but I don't know how to convert it to the internet.

Comment

Is it a digital video, or an old fashioned tape recording? If it's a computer vid, I can manage to find a way to make it availible.

Comment

Working...
                                X