This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just make a new thread already, shit.

i'm not even going to counter you about your comment on my post. not worth it.
    Four rods enter, one rod leaves...

Comment

Originally posted by Gigante
      I am having a extremely hard time reading that last post by BustedLX because it has such poor engligh.
      LOL... you have the audacity to make fun of people reguarding their typo's, so what about when you make some similar mistakes?
      In your sentence above, you have gramatical, spelling, punctuation, and capitalization errors as well. You have no room to make fun of someone else's mistakes.

Originally posted by Gigante
      Respond to what. You didnt ask a question. And jsut because I was well educated in the english language doesn't mean I am trying to avoid some topic. God gave you a brain why dont you try and use it instead of talking out of your ass.
      Here is another interesting paragraph whereas you profess your intellect of the English language ... Your first sentence is worded as a question. In the English language, this sentence should be ended with a question mark, not a period. You also left out a few commas, forming two run on sentences. Not to mention another spelling error as well as two other grammatical errors, to which I will let you figure out.

My point of this comment is not to make you look dumb, but simply to point out that even with the most knowledge on a particular subject, you still don’t know everything. English and cars must not have been the highlights of your education, obviously.

Please leave my thread and start your own.
      Last edited by 2point6; 11-13-2003, 03:26 AM.

Comment

i see it like this.....even if the guy in the vett missed a shift or wasnt a really good driver...he lost
        even if his car was modded up and he couldl pull 12's all day, he lost

i love domestics and imports, im just a motorsport guy.
        so im not taking sides of dom. or imports.

a wins a win.

2.6 could have smoked him cause his cars faster or because the guy couldnt drive it that great or even cause the guy got caught off gaurd because he was surprised that a honda was still side by side with him from the jump.

if he won he won....and if he would have lost i even think he would tell us he did, theres no shame in racing.

like my father haves a 70 pontiac with a 350 in it and some more stuff i dont kno about and me and him talk trash all the time (playing) but i kno he cars fast and i love it and respect it

its not an issue that it was a domestic he beat, its just that 2.6 is telling us he beat a car thats suppose to be a faster car then a cb7, i mean it could have been a WRX with a 100shot running low 12's all day.....would u have believed him then.....u probably would, why, because its a import so in most people eyes thats more exceptable.

but actually imports race domestics all the time at the track, u dont kno who u will line up with, like in my area we just had an even at the track called Imports vs. Domestics and im pretty sure some imports beat domestics and the other way around.

but as for 2.6 beating the z06, i think he did, u can tell from the times he get that he can run just about side by side with one.
        he could have got off the line before he did.

o and as for my reason for fixing up a honda instead of and domestic..........its what i got, i brought a honda, wasnt planing to fix it up for the track but i caught the bug and hey......u have to work with what u got. and others might like the body style more, like some might like how a certain import looks and some might like how a certain domestic looks

thats just my 2cent
        Theo-
        Last edited by theone; 11-13-2003, 12:04 PM.
        NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
          How did you get it so light and still have the interior.
          Yeah, really. What's your secret 2.6?

hold on to your butts

Comment

Originally posted by hemlockz
            Yeah, really. What's your secret 2.6?
            I have spent a lot of time removing everything else that is extra weight. A few examples would be CF hood, bumper reinforcements, tar material from the interior, I also have MOMO Rookie driver and passenger seats, No AC, PS, CC, All the heat shielding under the car, Changed rear drums to disk, and so on. Also, my weight listed is with my Bogart drag wheels on instead of my 17" SSR's, so if that helps any... There are a lot of other things I have done or removed, but the car has full glass and no sheet metal cutting. I do remove the back seat for racing as well, but the rest of the time this is my family car, so the seat needs to be in.

Things I will be doing: Tubular front and rear engine crossmembers, an aluminum "pinto" 9lbs. steering rack, Carbon fiber rear deck lid, polycarbonate rear window.

Comment

so 2.6
              removing the heat shields from under the car wont hurt any?
              want to kno because im removing a LOT of stuff from my car and i wsa thinking about that but thought it would melt the inside of the car or something...lol

plan to remover the tar stuff also, once i get a heat gun.
              NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

I haven't had any issues with the removed heat shields. As far as the tar removal, A heat gun wont cut it IMO. Try the dry ice method. Some say "freezing the tar" is easier because it breaks of in chuncks and leaves little residue. I tried using the heat gun, but found it easier to use a propane torch and scraper. This took hours for me to do the entire car. I did manage to "scrape" away over 50lbs in tar though...

Comment

Damn you know now i had to get into this thread holy shit gigante wtf bro. Whats goin on you like v8's more than you like hondas. You dont like saving money maybe you like the ZO6 more than you like a honda. But the import scene is getting stronger and stronger everyday. We are everywhere the domestic scene is getting up there but not as much as the import scene. The import scene has more parts to choose from than the domestics your more likely to have more problems with a domestic than an import. there are more parts available for them which i like .

I used to think the same like you in a way leaning more to domestics than imports when i had my mustang it was an 86 sure it was nice fast for the meantime but when i called the speedshop askin ow can i go faster they told me just sell it and get an import. I refused and was like fuck that but then when I looked at it i always wanted a import now these shits are hard to find everyone wanted an import nowadays it like like but it becomes a little bit simpler less hassle even after those cars get hit they can still run some may run like shit too but hey thats life.

One thing i wont do though is get a civic now ill whine about that cause they are so fuckin comon it sickens me but when you can keep up with a domestic while doin less shit to it than and beat them with something that came from the factory already built and brand new with something mildly old or forgotten about to make the other person feel like shit for buyin a newer car and spendin all that dough for nothin i say give em that respect just my 0.2 cents.

Comment

Hey 2.6, i just joined today.
                    Wondering what all you have done.
                    Impressive dyno numbers.

Comment

Nevermind, saw the list.

Comment

Gigantes right man, you gotta buy American.

Aint no Hondas got 900Hp like my Malibu.
                        Attached Files
                        74 Malibu 900WHP

Comment

*sigh*

Comments like that have no place here. If you want to tell people about the size of your American penis please go start a new thread... on a different board.

Comment

You aint got 900WHp like me, Not unless you drive American! It's easy to make a muscle car fast, Gigante knows his shit!
                            74 Malibu 900WHP

Comment

wow what an old thread...

Comment

This One Sure Was Amusing To Read Through, I Gather Gigante And El Biggo Are The Same Person.
                                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                Shortram Intake
                                Matrix Coilovers
                                Front + Rear Strut Braces
                                Custom 2.25 Exhaust
                                Flowmaster 60 Series Muffler
                                Delta 272 Regrind
                                Slammed, Stripped, And Loud

Comment

Working...
                                X