Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    If you weren't SCARED.......................you'd move down this way and help me open a shop up like I said before.......................homie!

On that subject though.............I do plan on finding a shop to rent out and start customizing/upgrading rides next Spring. I had planned on starting THIS year but I've just had too much stuff going on and I'm going to pay off the little side bills that I have by the end of the year to open up the $ needed to do this. If anybody else is down though, I wouldn't mind having a partner.............or 2.

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
    I would be down for that in two years when i get out of college man, While im gettin my degree in physical therapy i think i might try to pick up a couple mechanic classes and maybe get a associates degree in mechanics so i can be certified

well just so you both know, i found a 2 door garage shop up here for $600 a month. haha!!! we can have it just to use as our own base of operations. work on our cbs when we want. paint. whatever. and with all of us paying, we wouldnt spend no more than like 100 a piece. if that.

as far as moving down there Kris. i dont know man. im not much for moving to cities that are like in the middle of nowhere. lol. its like country on both side of your city. lmao. and plus im far away from my mom as it is. i need to be near her b/c her good for nothing husband does nothing but sit in the room in his bible all the time.

Comment

"I dont know man. im not much for moving to cities that are like in the middle of nowhere."

wow....I cant stop laughing at this comment....Like Roanoke Rapids is in the heart of a metro area...lol.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
        "I dont know man. im not much for moving to cities that are like in the middle of nowhere."

wow....I cant stop laughing at this comment....Like Roanoke Rapids is in the heart of a metro area...lol.
        its not. i dont have to drive thru country to get to it unless its coming from Seaboard. Rocky Mount is like 30-45min from here. maybe i havent seen all of the area around his place. but driving down a highway that has nothing but trees for like 2hrs isnt all that appealing. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
          its not. i dont have to drive thru country to get to it unless its coming from Seaboard. Rocky Mount is like 30-45min from here. maybe i havent seen all of the area around his place. but driving down a highway that has nothing but trees for like 2hrs isnt all that appealing. lol.
          Dude you must have a little batman tunnel or something you take to get to RR then....because when we went down there all I saw was country and cows and sh*t.......

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

Dude you must have a little batman tunnel or something you take to get to RR then....because when we went down there all I saw was country and cows and sh*t.......
            its like 45min of driving thru country from 85. thats it. lol. other than that, its mainly small cities.

i would want to live somewhere like Frederick, MD, but rent up there was CRAZY. i mean like $900 for 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and that doesnt include utilities.

Comment

its like 45min of driving thru country from 85. thats it. lol. other than that, its mainly small cities.

i would want to live somewhere like Frederick, MD, but rent up there was CRAZY. i mean like $900 for 1 bedroom, 1 bath, and that doesnt include utilities.
              There's always greensboro and raleigh....lol

Comment

There's always greensboro and raleigh....lol
                ive thought about Raleigh. Raleigh and Charlotte are the 2 main places stuff happens when it comes to the tuning stuff.

Comment

ive thought about Raleigh. Raleigh and Charlotte are the 2 main places stuff happens when it comes to the tuning stuff.
                  Dude....you can thank carolinahondas for that...lol....they tell all their business on there and make idle threats about what they gonna do to people if they try and steal their cars....as you see I dont post sh*t on CH about my car or where I live....lol

Comment

Dude....you can thank carolinahondas for that...lol....they tell all their business on there and make idle threats about what they gonna do to people if they try and steal their cars....as you see I dont post sh*t on CH about my car or where I live....lol
                    thats true man. i see more "Ganked" threads up there than anywhere else. even on Honda-Tech.

Comment

Holy crap...................................I can't even breath cause I'm laughing so hard about this 1! You guys are awesome man, I'm so glad that I'm an Underground member instead of being with some other wack ass crew!

Hey T, just so you know though the place where I live is ALOT bigger than anything that I showed you when you came down, and I've got all kinds of "bigger" cities all around me.................Fayetteville - 20 mins, Raleigh/Cary/Durham/Chapel Hill etc. etc. - within and hr, Charlotte and surrounding area - 1 1/2 hr +/-, Greensboro and surrounding area - hr and so on. I get what your saying about the ride down because that's the way the NC fwy's are around here......................nothing but trees for miles, but don't be deceived because there's a crapload of town/cities all around me down here..................you just didn't see 'em!

Oh yeah, just wondering if since our thread got moved to a valid area now are our previous posts on this thread going to be counted now?!
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

^^ Never mind about that last part. I just checked my thread count and it went from somewhere around 900 to like 1045!

Comment

Oh yeah, just wondering if since our thread got moved to a valid area now are our previous posts on this thread going to be counted now?!
                          ^^ Never mind about that last part. I just checked my thread count and it went from somewhere around 900 to like 1045!
                          lmao. me and both the Tony's stay talking trash to each other. lol.

and post counts shouldnt matter. lol. dont mean much of nothing. all it does is keeps you from being able to only post in the beginners section. silly bastards.... lol

Comment

lmao. me and both the Tony's stay talking trash to each other. lol.

and post counts shouldnt matter. lol. dont mean much of nothing. all it does is keeps you from being able to only post in the beginners section. silly bastards.... lol
                            Post count doesn't really matter to me either way, was just wondering.

Did Tony and Bean roll up to your house the other day or what?

Comment

Post count doesn't really matter to me either way, was just wondering.

Did Tony and Bean roll up to your house the other day or what?
                              no. the bastard. he said he didnt get a chance to look over his car. that whore bag. ima.....ima........eh.....idk...

Comment

no. the bastard. he said he didnt get a chance to look over his car. that whore bag. ima.....ima........eh.....idk...
                                lol.

My new general manager chris tried to screw me over today, friday night i worked a 10 hour shift and he went in the computer last night and changed it to 3hours so i went back today and printed out my time card for the last two days and it said 6.5 hours. i was like wtf is going on i worked 3.95 hours today and 10 hours friday. So i went home and got my time slip for friday night and it had 10 hours and went and showed cedric, our salary manager for tonight. He was mad also and changed it back to ten hours and told me to keep saving my time slips(which i already do) incase he tries to do it again. Is there any way i could do something legally to my general manager for changing it?
                                2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Working...
                                X