Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DsMJUNKY54 View Post
    lol.

My new general manager chris tried to screw me over today, friday night i worked a 10 hour shift and he went in the computer last night and changed it to 3hours so i went back today and printed out my time card for the last two days and it said 6.5 hours. i was like wtf is going on i worked 3.95 hours today and 10 hours friday. So i went home and got my time slip for friday night and it had 10 hours and went and showed cedric, our salary manager for tonight. He was mad also and changed it back to ten hours and told me to keep saving my time slips(which i already do) incase he tries to do it again. Is there any way i could do something legally to my general manager for changing it?
    can we say law suit?

it is ILLEGAL and against the board of labor not to pay an employee for the hours worked. if he does it again, get a lawyer and sue. period. no ifs ands, or buts about it. wait for it to happen again. save your time sheets too like you've been doing so you have proof.

naw. screw that. sue them now. if you still have the time slip for that night when it got changed, take it to a lawyer tomorrow and sue. he might try it again and you might not catch it next time.

oh and BTW, my g/f kids have a crush on you and think your cute:

Comment

lol.

My new general manager chris tried to screw me over today, friday night i worked a 10 hour shift and he went in the computer last night and changed it to 3hours so i went back today and printed out my time card for the last two days and it said 6.5 hours. i was like wtf is going on i worked 3.95 hours today and 10 hours friday. So i went home and got my time slip for friday night and it had 10 hours and went and showed cedric, our salary manager for tonight. He was mad also and changed it back to ten hours and told me to keep saving my time slips(which i already do) incase he tries to do it again. Is there any way i could do something legally to my general manager for changing it?
      Talk to his boss. Maybe contact the police and ask them if they know of anything to do.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
      "The Turtle"
      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
        can we say law suit?

it is ILLEGAL and against the board of labor not to pay an employee for the hours worked. if he does it again, get a lawyer and sue. period. no ifs ands, or buts about it. wait for it to happen again. save your time sheets too like you've been doing so you have proof.

naw. screw that. sue them now. if you still have the time slip for that night when it got changed, take it to a lawyer tomorrow and sue. he might try it again and you might not catch it next time.

oh and BTW, my g/f kids have a crush on you and think your cute:
        Cedric already changed it for me lol, chris will do it again i know he will he doesnt like me for some reason, idk why i work hard all the time But i think i will sue him next time man. Im just waiting for it to happen. lol LMAO awe thats cute!! lol
        2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
          Talk to his boss. Maybe contact the police and ask them if they know of anything to do.
          My mom wants to do your idea lol i think ima wait and hopefully catch him again though. Maybe sue him. lol
          2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

Cedric already changed it for me lol, chris will do it again i know he will he doesnt like me for some reason, idk why i work hard all the time But i think i will sue him next time man. Im just waiting for it to happen. lol LMAO awe thats cute!! lol
            My mom wants to do your idea lol i think ima wait and hopefully catch him again though. Maybe sue him. lol
            wait for him to do it again. keep ALL of your time slips for your records. matter of fact, give it to your parents or go talk to a lawyer about it and let him hold them. i know once a lawyer sees that he has a guaranteed win in a case, he'll take it real quick. keep all your records.

dag man. Applebees aint never gonna find a store manager thats gonna act right.

Comment

wait for him to do it again. keep ALL of your time slips for your records. matter of fact, give it to your parents or go talk to a lawyer about it and let him hold them. i know once a lawyer sees that he has a guaranteed win in a case, he'll take it real quick. keep all your records.

dag man. Applebees aint never gonna find a store manager thats gonna act right.
              Im keeping them in a envolope just waiting for him to do it again, even if i dont sue him i want him fired atleast get him away from me and maybe we can have a decent manager come in. We lost the only good one we ever had...

RIP Sandy
              2001 Chevrolet Silverado

Comment

doods lemme join . eventh0ugh iu got ab cg6 i got l0ove for the cb . ill prolly be theonly one oinva bezideses shawdcowbe we be reppin! ugs FTW. DRUN TALJK, FTW.
                Team DFTFC
                Northern Virginia 703
                Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by xCB7 VA SP4R10x View Post
                  doods lemme join . eventh0ugh iu got ab cg6 i got l0ove for the cb . ill prolly be theonly one oinva bezideses shawdcowbe we be reppin! ugs FTW. DRUN TALJK, FTW.

..............................dude, that hurt my eyes just looking at this post. Were you the guy at the VA Meet earlier this year with the tan CG with the BBS's and roof rack? That shit was HOT!
                  Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Im keeping them in a envolope just waiting for him to do it again, even if i dont sue him i want him fired atleast get him away from me and maybe we can have a decent manager come in. We lost the only good one we ever had...

RIP Sandy
                    i know man. some liked Sandy, some didnt. i didnt have any problems with her. when ever i came in to talk to John, she always smiled at me, said hi, even held a small convo. but thats about it.

but crap like that happens with the current GM, shnit. id sue just to get him fired AND the money. HAHA!!

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                    ..............................dude, that hurt my eyes just looking at this post. Were you the guy at the VA Meet earlier this year with the tan CG with the BBS's and roof rack? That shit was HOT!
                    yes indeed. the one car that made me want to get a CG.

hey yall. found this hot pic........
                    i think i might have posted already. cant find the thread tho:

Comment

yes indeed. the one car that made me want to get a CG.

hey yall. found this hot pic........
                      i think i might have posted already. cant find the thread tho:

Those white CG's are HOT dude! Couldn't get much better if I had a CB, CD AND a CG.
                      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

I cant see the pic....WTH!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
                          Those white CG's are HOT dude! Couldn't get much better if I had a CB, CD AND a CG.
                          ive been thinking about painting my cb white. either that or get another cb and paint that white.

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          I cant see the pic....WTH!
                          lmao. fail. but im sure you'll like it when you get on a computer. lol.

Comment

Have you got the block down to kris' yet. I'm headin that way around 3ish.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                            "The Turtle"
                            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Damn my bad you guys. I was fuggin hurt.

Yeah that was me with the gold CG at the spring meet. Those other accords are some fellas i know. Here's a recent pic of the black coupe.

Team DFTFC
                              Northern Virginia 703
                              Member rides thread

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                                Have you got the block down to kris' yet. I'm headin that way around 3ish.
                                lmao. no. i havent been down that way in a while. lol. come up here and get it. ill let you get ir for $30 instead if you do

Damn my bad you guys. I was fuggin hurt.

Yeah that was me with the gold CG at the spring meet. Those other accords are some fellas i know. Here's a recent pic of the black coupe.

oh that coupe is friggin hot man. i have that 2nd pic as my wallpaper on my cell. a reminder for every time i open my phone i see that car. just makes me want my car that way all that much more.

and as far as you joining Underground.Society. im sure it wouldnt be a problem man. you meet all the requirements already. lol. give me a call when you get a chance. 252-678-2642

Comment

Working...
                                X