Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
    answer your phone whore....
    WTF>.....you didnt call you shemale....my phone has not rang since Kris called me!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
    ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
      WTF>.....you didnt call you shemale....my phone has not rang since Kris called me!
      i texted you slut. lmao.

Comment

i texted you slut. lmao.
        running up my damn text bill....lol...j/k

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol

Comment

running up my damn text bill....lol...j/k
          thats how i do. lmao. if i dont call, ill text instead.

Comment

same here man. i think ima still go for my CG next year. its the only car i think thaqt would look good with a drop, white, and gold rims. lol.
            wtf man?... lol

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
              wtf man?... lol
              lmao. i mean a cb would look good with that. dont get me wrong man. i would love to have a White CB with gold rims. but i want to move up next year. if i get another CB, it'll be only to sell to help along with buying my CG and buying a house.

but if i do get another CB next year, i might just paint it white with some gold rims and a drop(slam it. the only way to go. lmao). but i want to get a CG because ill know the car was taken car of, it wont have like 200k on the clock, and it'll be a nice interior i know i wont have to mess with. it'll be my DD. plus ill have a car i can drive and dont have to worry about something going wrong with it and have a nice cold blowing A/C

Comment

lmao. i mean a cb would look good with that. dont get me wrong man. i would love to have a White CB with gold rims. but i want to move up next year. if i get another CB, it'll be only to sell to help along with buying my CG and buying a house.

but if i do get another CB next year, i might just paint it white with some gold rims and a drop(slam it. the only way to go. lmao). but i want to get a CG because ill know the car was taken car of, it wont have like 200k on the clock, and it'll be a nice interior i know i wont have to mess with. it'll be my DD. plus ill have a car i can drive and dont have to worry about something going wrong with it and have a nice cold blowing A/C

Hmmm I got all the above in a 20 year old CB....so again WTF????

Comment

lol pwnd

Comment

Hmmm I got all the above in a 20 year old CB....so again WTF????
                    lol pwnd
                    lmao.

ill put it this way. i dont want to be daily driving a car that is able to have antique plates on it next year. lmao.

i love my cb. of course i do. but id feel better in a CG without having to sorry about all the squeaks and crap. i drop the suspension on my cb, the struts squeak from the bushings being so old. i dont want to HAVE to replace that stuff 2 months after i buy the car. once i get the CG, ill drop it, put some nice 17s or 18s gold rims with a polished lip on it, tint the wondows and that'll be it.

but hey. ill still have my cb. i aint getting rid of that. i just think that combo will work better(in my eyes. if someone else has that combo, its cool) on a CG. dag. lol.

and plus. ive wanted one for the longest time. just havent had the money for it. haha.

Comment

ughh i need a camera... teaser pics are a must right now!!! lol

Comment

ughh i need a camera... teaser pics are a must right now!!! lol
                        camera phone slut.

Comment

Look for those CG's 15 to 20 years from now....I bet you will be shocked to see they didn't hold up as well as the CB's did....lol!

Comment

lol pwnd.....AGIAN!!!!

and i dont got the cord to hook it up to comp lol ill get some up tomorrow

Comment

Ahhh the AC in my CB is ice ice baby...too cold too cold.....

Energy Suspension bushings...no squeaks...hmm what else in this 20 year old clunker...lol.

Yes power steering...lol...20 years from now I think I will still have a CB...I cant wait to see how them joints wil look at 40 years old....lol.

Alot of insurance companies will let you list your car as a "classic" right now and get extra converage on it as a fully restored classic. And of course at 20 years you can list it as an antique...so booyaaa...put that in your CG pipe and smoke it playa (j/k shadow)...

Comment

hahaha ok i think he's crying now tony when u get up here hit me up might need some help with stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X