Clear All

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
    Gotta be able to keep up with us too!
    yeah. thats a must. lol.

Originally posted by Black_Soul View Post
    i
    your so late. lol.

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
    Sounds good just let me know how much for the stickers.
    give me those Skunk2 struts and we'll call it even. lmao.

Comment

i did work this morning
      underground Society 757

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
        Gotta be able to keep up with us too!
        Ask drummersteve if I can keep up!
        2007 Ford Focus - FSWerks Stg 2 Turbocharged - 12.93 @ 105mph.
        Old #s - 230/215, New #s - ???/???

Special Thanks to

Comment

i did work this morning
          what work?

Originally posted by smithboy76908 View Post
          Ask drummersteve if I can keep up!
          lol. your boosted so im sure you can. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            yeah. thats a must. lol.

your so late. lol.

give me those Skunk2 struts and we'll call it even. lmao.
            Struts for stickers I don't know about all that.

the sedan
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=134302
            the wagon
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150426
            the integra
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=160603

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybean21 View Post
              Struts for stickers I don't know about all that.
              lmao. naw man. ima get those struts from you tho. the guy im supposed to be getting some struts from hasnt called. im supposed to be taking out a motor for him and the guy who has the motor lift we're supposed to be borrowing hasnt called either of us back yet. and i need my suspension set up. like now. lol. my struts are going bad. my coilovers bounce everywhere.

on the way back from the meet on sunday, my car was everywhere on the road. i need to get some bushings right too. the ones up front are starting to go bad.

Comment

anyone else hittin up the nov va beach meet
                underground Society 757

Comment

I might depending on my money and if I feel like driving that far.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
                  "The Turtle"
                  DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

anyone else hittin up the nov va beach meet
                    we might not very many people show up being that some of the NC crew are getting their cb's ready for the AFM meet in December. lol.

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                    I might depending on my money and if I feel like driving that far.
                    lol. if he feels like driving that far. silly rabbit. how you been man? you dont call or text any more lol

Comment

we might not very many people show up being that some of the NC crew are getting their cb's ready for the AFM meet in December. lol.

lol. if he feels like driving that far. silly rabbit. how you been man? you dont call or text any more lol
                      I have school five days a week and work the other two. Also before school started I was doing high 30 hour weeks. I either sleept or worked. Other than that good. Might be getting the Bisi header if that deal is completed. Already half way there with savings. Are you planning on coming down for the auto fair meet?

"The Turtle"
                      DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I have school five days a week and work the other two. Also before school started I was doing high 30 hour weeks. I either sleept or worked. Other than that good. Might be getting the Bisi header if that deal is completed. Already half way there with savings. Are you planning on coming down for the auto fair meet?
                        dag man. 5 school days then working the other 2. i know that sucks. lol. ive never been in that situation. i was working 2 jobs at one point. 40hrs at one and 30 at the other each week. but the managers at both jobs were friends of mine so they worked it out so i had the same days off each week for both jobs. wish i would have saved some money from those 2. lol.

its on the 10th this month. meets in between paychecks is hard for me. lol. ill see tho. i REALLY want to make it tho. its not that far of a drive for me. 3hrs max i think. if i dont, then apologize in advance for not making it man

plus i still need to get you think a6 block. lol.

Comment

dag man. 5 school days then working the other 2. i know that sucks. lol. ive never been in that situation. i was working 2 jobs at one point. 40hrs at one and 30 at the other each week. but the managers at both jobs were friends of mine so they worked it out so i had the same days off each week for both jobs. wish i would have saved some money from those 2. lol.

its on the 10th this month. meets in between paychecks is hard for me. lol. ill see tho. i REALLY want to make it tho. its not that far of a drive for me. 3hrs max i think. if i dont, then apologize in advance for not making it man

plus i still need to get you think a6 block. lol.
                          I can help you out a little, we need to have pour fearless leader here Anyways it's next saturday, the 12th. The 11th me and a few of my friends are gonna skip and go to the show that day. It starts on the 10th and goes to the 13th. The meet is that saturday the 12th.

"The Turtle"
                          DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

I can help you out a little, we need to have pour fearless leader here Anyways it's next saturday, the 12th. The 11th me and a few of my friends are gonna skip and go to the show that day. It starts on the 10th and goes to the 13th. The meet is that saturday the 12th.
                            yeah. your pour fearless leader is trying to get his car straightened out so he can at least look the part. lmao. i have bolts i have to put in. a suspension to get right. a motor to check on(racing the entire time to VA Beach. lol. i hit 6800rpms one time and it scared me). ima do a full run down on my cb tomorrow. i have to install a master brake cylinder tomorrow along with a IM gasket and a accessories belt.

*sigh* so much to do. so little time. so little money.

Comment

lol i feel ya man... got a few things to do tomorrow new pearl white vavle cover, oil change, fix my passenger window (it wont go down -_-) umm mugen lip install and gonna put either underground society decal or my username on my front tow hoook in a circle what do yall think?

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Tow hook too small for the UGS decal isn't it?

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                                ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Working...
                                X