This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MI Meet Thread Click Here

New locations and updates, look here now if you are interested.
    R.I.P. Veronica - JDM F20A swapped 2.0 Si wannabe.

Comment

Updated meet thread. Location decided, and date kind of decided. Look at it.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=150773

Comment

How about some input in an in-depth discussion of Honda engineering quality of engines. Cisco?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=151099

Comment

Happy New Year!

Hahaha first to say it in this thread, I win.

Comment

4am Bump for new years! lol

Comment

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
              4am Bump for new years! lol
              1pm bump for new years. lol

Comment

Originally posted by CB7 Sleeper View Post
                1pm bump for new years. lol
                LOL

Comment

LOL
                  Had to, lol.

Comment

So lately as i come to a stop, on both sides of the car i hear this moderatly loud pop! any idea what it is.

Im gonna go git it checked out monday but if you want to giv your input feel free

Comment

hey i have a belt going but im not sure what it is

when i start the car with heat or acesories on it screeches
                      but as soon as i shut the heat off it stops any ideas

i have been meaning to post it up but i have no lap top and im restricted to 56k dial up at my G-ma's

92 LX N/A rust bucket restoration RIP
                      91 DX Coupe to 9293 EX Coupe restoration
                      funds for swap:$000.00
                      Bought from:HondaFan81=My current CB7 DD ,CB7_Sleeper1 Koochologist Tommi mtnbikkerkid33
                      Traded with: Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post

i have been meaning to post it up but i have no lap top and im restricted to 56k dial up at my G-ma's
                        Sounds to me like the belt is loose. Tighten it up and see what happens. Solved my problem.

Comment

So lately as i come to a stop, on both sides of the car i hear this moderatly loud pop! any idea what it is.

Im gonna go git it checked out monday but if you want to giv your input feel free
                          No idea man. That sounds odd to me.

Comment

Could be front ball-joints, front brakes or front shocks. Either way, definitely get it checked out, I would not drive your car otherwise. I don't play around with these suspension components, can get in accident.
                            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by megarock15 View Post

Most likely alternator belt needs to be replaced and or readjusted for tension. Obviously check belt condition, if good, then set tension tighter. You get this noise on engine start up.

Power steering belt squeel when turning of steering wheel.

Comment

Completed my bro's F22a4 90 EX quick engine refresh. Drove it in to work, already have 100+ miles. By end of this week I'll know if gas mileage and oil consumption rate improved. Regardless, it runs well and no leaks, overheating, etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X