Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but no money = no welding.
    bummer...same here. I'm basically homeless! but cool thing I'm in Lawrence and i guess since all the college kids are leaving for the summer, there is a lot of job opportunities out here. but that's if you live close enough, cuz believe i know...no money= no gas. I probably sound like I'm running in circles..just shooting the shit (and i just woke-up). well i just hope things go better for you man. keep your head up and in a "good" place and good things are bound to come! peace!

Comment

Nicole is still around she has just been working like crazy I hardly get a chance to talk to her, not only she has been with her boytoy and so I don't see alot of her anymore. I do know she is rolling a CD now (that is because I have her CB now and that is a long story). But thats about it with her. I am guessing I am newest one here in the KC group, I am all for a roll call to do a meet here in KC sometime!!!!
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by Geist Zero View Post

Sad to see the CD go. You took good care of her. As I recall your CD stayed stock didn't she?
        Dang! I haven't seen you in a minute, Joe. Sorry to hear about the recent events. Hopefully things will get better for you!

I did some mods exterior mods to the Accord, but I removed them before I sold the car.

Comment

Robert.....there are few members that are newer than you but i dont think anyone has met them yet.

Faheem....id love a 6G v6 coupe. A sedan would suffice, but the coupes are so choice.

Joe.....Kevs IS a good place to go. They made, and installed a 2.5" cat-back system for my car for $50. That was a few years ago, but still not bad price. If you cant make the STL meet, its cool. Priorities brother. Like i said, ill work on a KC thing and maybe we can get some old, and new, faces back together.

Tim....ive seen you come and go. Sucks you're where you are. Hopefully things come together for you as well.

Nicole still has a pic of her rosewood CB on her facebook so i doubt she gets on a computer much anymore.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Greencb7inkc- thanks man, and actually i got a job out here..WWoot!!!. but today is my last day at this Apt., and actually looking at the time, i gotta leave in 1.5 hrs! dammit, no more internet for a bit. well, hopefully i can get back on here soon or hopefully (fingers crossed) make it to the STL meet.

Peace!

Comment

Who here in the KC area is headed to STL this weekend? Mike I know you are going!!! I would like to know so that I don't roll out of here alone (even tho I got a guy with a CA coming with me). Post up!!!
              The CB7 Collector.
              92 LX Coupe F22A1
              2013 Toyota Corolla S
              92 EX Sedan F22A1
              Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Robert, im debating about leaving Friday night. Depends on how i feel. I had a sore throat yesterday and now its moved up to my sinuses, so we'll see how i feel tomorrow. Id be down for meeting someone out on the highway and we cruise to STL in a pack.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

That sounds good to me! I think it may just be me tho so I will deff let you know. I hope that there are some other KC folks headed there too, if not it will just me the Mike and Robert CB7 pack! lol
                  The CB7 Collector.
                  92 LX Coupe F22A1
                  2013 Toyota Corolla S
                  92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

I doubt anyone from KC will make it. Theyve pretty much fallen off. Madspleen is around but he sent me some thing on FB about an event Saturday that im sure hes going to instead. They dont like to travel much.

Comment

Looks like it will be just me then....
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

I still feel like crap. I want to go, i really do but if this keeps up it might be JUST you. We'll see.

Comment

I really need to look at this thread more often.

Glad to see you are "alive" Joe! Is the CB still rocking the CF hood or did you sell that? I know at one time you were talking about selling or getting rid of the CF before the move to WA.

Bri and I were just talking about Nicole the other day. Neither one of us have talked to her in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                            I really need to look at this thread more often.

Glad to see you are "alive" Joe! Is the CB still rocking the CF hood or did you sell that? I know at one time you were talking about selling or getting rid of the CF before the move to WA.

Bri and I were just talking about Nicole the other day. Neither one of us have talked to her in a long time.
                            Yeah I haven't talked to her since October. I went to STL yesterday it was deff a blast. But I have a feeling the KC group will get started again just you all wait!!
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              I doubt anyone from KC will make it. ... They dont like to travel much.
                              It's not that I don't like to. It's just expensive.

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                              I still have it. The CB hasn't changed since I left really. Other then I set the coilovers back to stock height.

I'd like to get back into the CB game, but it's a very expensive hobby. If I did so I'd probably buy a 2nd and do it from scratch. Working on the DD isn't a great idea. I check this site from time to time. Trying to avoid not visiting.

Btw. Whoever left the note on my CB to visit the site, thanks. I kinda knew about it already though. Was either in the JCCC garage or the OPR Hospital Lot.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Had to have been a noob or someone who doesnt know your car.

It IS expensive, lol. That trip to STL cost me gas, a little food and cuz i got a flat, it might cost me a new tire and another trip out there, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X