Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommi
    the red one with blk wheels is 203cree ROB...
    nah not him, i actually own those black wheels that he had now haha, and his coilovers. also soon to own his flushmount spoiler
    MRT

Comment

lets get this shit goin again soon, i've been feelin the cb love lately. mike f, whats new with your car?
      MRT

Comment

I made a KC reunion thread...Ill dig it up.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou View Post
          lets get this shit goin again soon, i've been feelin the cb love lately. mike f, whats new with your car?
          Not a whole lot, its all on the MR page. Ambered the bumper lights and a 3rd brake light LED that is still in the works.

Comment

What happend to this thread? Who is still around KC?

Comment

I cant believe it made to 35 pages...woot! Lol.

You know me Mike. As long as i got a good heads up and its on one of my off-weekends, im always down for meets.

Unless something of an "I-dont-Know-What" nature comes along and bites me, im done with it. Im returning it back to as stock as i can, trading/selling parts and making worth something so i can sell it.

But that wont stop me from being around here.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

bummed to hear you're gonna be getting outta the game mike... I've been thinking about it quite a bit myself lately. There's still a few things I'd like to do first though.

I saw the holy grail when I was at work today. Around 103 and lamar in Overland Park, there's an old lady with a 91 SE (the silver color) with a flushmount and fogs on her car. I'm considering asking her if she'd like to sell them to me
                MRT

Comment

Comment

i might actually try to make that
                    MRT

Comment

I would like to make that as well since I am here now at least for a while I would like to meet some you guys all the chatter that goes on here.....
                      The CB7 Collector.
                      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                      92 LX Coupe F22A1
                      2013 Toyota Corolla S
                      92 EX Sedan F22A1
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post

Comment

7 months... This thread died.

Well I'm living. Not really alive, but technically classified as living.

True to my name I've been ghosting a bit. I'm back in KC again. Still have the CB. She made the drive to and from WA without issue.

Let's see here:
                          • Girlfriend had miscarriage.
                          • Broke up with girlfriend after much thought. She's back in Oklahoma.
                          • Job in Washington fell through. The company is going under.
                          • I get to go back to school. I guess that's good.
                          • My love life is shit.
                          • I no longer have an active interest in CB7's or MMO's like before. Seems I do things out of boredom instead.

Guess that is all I care to list on here. I hope you guys have had a better time this past year. I did see that Mike (Green) has had a rough time lately too. I've only been looking back at CB7T this past week.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Joe!

Glad you're....."living" Yeah, if it's not my car, it's something else. Adam(mndude07) is getting a Midwest meet going in STL this year instead of CHI. I dont know if im even gonna be able to make it, but you should try and make it.

I know you said it endured the drives, but how's the CB doing? Anything new?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
                              Adam(mndude07) is getting a Midwest meet going in STL this year instead of CHI. I dont know if im even gonna be able to make it, but you should try and make it.

I know you said it endured the drives, but how's the CB doing? Anything new?
                              I don't know if I'd be up for a meet. No work = no cash.

The CB is just ok. I haven't done anything to her. She's back at stock height. I did that before I left for Washington since I didn't know how the roads would be on the way up. My cat is still broke. I have a replacement. Just need it welded in. (I really need to learn to weld.) Otherwise she's pretty average. The usual unknown leak that I don't have money to fix. You know how it is.

When you have to take a leak, and someone's in the bathroom, isn't it proper to piss in the fridge?

Comment

Well I am here!!!! Your in KC? We should hang out sometime ya? I have Nicole's old CB which has changed alot if had seen it in the past. Just let me know. I feel like I am the only KC CB around but I now know I am not now so it's all good...
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1
                                Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Working...
                                X