This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
    anybody want a oem 05 S2000 OR 07 TSX shift knob for cheap?? I have no need for them anymore.

S2000 is alum/black numbers/leather
    TSX is alum/red numbers/leather

I always wanted a s200 shifter. how much do you want?

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
    Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Originally posted by carcollectorkid View Post
      I always wanted a s200 shifter. how much do you want?
      25 bucks and its yours!

either one 25 bucks will do!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

How about a bj

Comment

FUCK!! I hate insomnia. I've gotten about 9 hours sleep the past 2 nights. I was tired as fuck earlier, but now, not so much. I just lay in bed and toss and turn.

Comment

Nyquill

Comment

None of that shit works for me. Not Nyquil, Tylenol PM, Nytol, nothing. They all have the reverse effect. That is, unless I take the entire bottle. Then I end up in a coma and sleep the entire day away.

Comment

Sup guys?

Comment

im tired, worked 7 days straight with a mezzely 22 hour break... and im still just fucked..... i need a vacation....

Comment

Hella cash

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                      FUCK!! I hate insomnia. I've gotten about 9 hours sleep the past 2 nights. I was tired as fuck earlier, but now, not so much. I just lay in bed and toss and turn.
                      talk to keith maybe he can help you out lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

yea take some of keiths ridalyn (sp?!)

or my favorite! Ambien!

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I finally got some sleep. I remember before I got married, the wife would give me this stuff to help me sleep. Let me ask her what it was again, I'm having a hard time remembering... oh yeah, it was sex, or head. Seemed like that used to work quite well. I'd get some and BAM, I was out cold. Now, not so much.

Comment

HAHAHA after you got married, no more sex? Oh man I wouldn't stand for that one bit.

If anyone has a good condition white, drivers side fender that they want to part with, let me know.
                            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

posted the 98 coupe lastnight on craigslist. gotten over 12 hits since posted. and about 4 emails. only one has the 4g's im asking for. but they wont be a hook up til thursday wich is fine with me. but the list of offers are
                              $3,200
                              06 gsxr 1000
                              93 saab with new motor
                              99 ek hatch with 2k front end b16 swap
                              $4,000
                              92 da9 with 97 b18c1 gsr swap
                              and a few others. but that is the best of the crop thus far.

if it dose sell, im going outa the honda scene for a bit. gonna pay some "looming" bills off and put a 6" lift with new 35" tires on my truck since winter is just around the corner. i'll get another honda come spring. just dont need one to sit in the garage all winter when i could use the money to pay some old bills off and finally finish building my 4x4 pickup.

Comment

Yep, that's the case. It's like, once you put that ring on their finger, they forget they have a vagina.

I keep telling her that it's a ring, not a fucking chastity belt. FML!!

Comment

Working...
                                X