• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

What are you doing Jason?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe View Post
        looks like he's going back to F, gas prices blow too badly for an H.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
          looks like he's going back to F, gas prices blow too badly for an H.
          keep in mind I am driving a 5.7 tundra daily gas isnt an option

Comment

look at my sig

Comment

Originally posted by cb9tuner View Post
              look at my sig
              So a shocking evil laugh is coming? Will it be similar to this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfxtJ8SQgk

Comment

So a shocking evil laugh is coming? Will it be similar to this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPfxtJ8SQgk
                LOL!!!!!!!!!!! thats hilarious, but my wont be as sarcastic more realistic

Comment

Prolly a Turboooooooooooooooo
                  What ever it is Jason, good luck wit it.

My swap thread
                  Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

My swap thread
                    Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

1:25

Comment

Got a flat tire last night. I ran over this little piece of metal. It was the rear right one. The RT-615 was gone, but the RE30 was undamaged. I was so happy nothing happened to it. Went to Big O Tires and got a Falken Ziex ZE-329 as a temporary replacement until I get another RT-615.
                        Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                          Got a flat tire last night. I ran over this little piece of metal. It was the rear right one. The RT-615 was gone, but the RE30 was undamaged. I was so happy nothing happened to it. Went to Big O Tires and got a Falken Ziex ZE-329 as a temporary replacement until I get another RT-615.
                          That sucks Matt! How much are those RT-615's? Hopefully wont dent the wallet too much!

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bacal36 View Post
                            That sucks Matt! How much are those RT-615's? Hopefully wont dent the wallet too much!
                            One would be like $70? Hook-up FTW! So it won't be too bad. It's all good. Shit happens. I'm just thankful that the RE30 wasn't damaged.
                            Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                              That really sucks, but the same thing happened to my friend and I a couple months ago when we were coming home from the canyon except he blew out 2 nt-01's and broke a wheel bearing on his car. We ran over like a metal block on the road or something, but when my other friend came back to deliver rims to us he said he saw like 2-3 other cars pulled over on to the side of the road behind us, so whatever it was got a few others.

Comment

That really sucks, but the same thing happened to my friend and I a couple months ago when we were coming home from the canyon except he blew out 2 nt-01's and broke a wheel bearing on his car. We ran over like a metal block on the road or something, but when my other friend came back to deliver rims to us he said he saw like 2-3 other cars pulled over on to the side of the road behind us, so whatever it was got a few others.
                                That's what happened to my uncle who drives and AP2. Going uphill on ACH, he ran over a little rock that punctured his sidewall. Fuckin sucked.
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X