SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sackingz123
    alot has changed since i posted here. 10 months ago. i want ur car!!!
    haha you can have it....for a certain price! but yes, a TON has changed. its not longer a stupid auto F22. that was the major change. its undergoing more changes as i type. well, not quite..but i have plans and parts on order.

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
    dude it makes me sick that ur all the way on the other end of the country. your prolly the coolest west coast guy i know and i'll probably never see your car in person< = teh suck

looking good though glad things are really coming together

-sean
    haha thanks man! i owe a lot to you for going out of ur way to help me out when i did my swap. i owe ya one...or two. lol

you never know...u might see the car one day.

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
    This car has a lot done to it. It's looking really nice, and I am on this side of the country. Maybe one day I'll find a meet and see it.
    there is MUCH MUCH more to be done. you will see it if you attend one of the NW meets. i show up to them quite often.

just to warn you...its not all that nice! tons of flaws!

------- on another note --------

went to the junkyard today just to see availability on a rear disk swap/HID ballasts/ and i always search for a flushmount.

i hit a handful of yards and came up with nothing! that is until the last yard i went to. i came across a 91 black EX coupe 5spd w/complete TAN leather and.....this!

i couldnt get it off with the socket set i had since the middle two bolts were all rusted and just spun, no matter how fast i turned the socket. so ill be going back tomorrow right after work with a lil hack saw! PS- dont know if ill be keeping it, its in bad shape! missing a small chunk out of the corner, but if its cheap enough ill see about getting it repaired somehow.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Awww you bastard..good find bro wanna sell it...
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
        Awww you bastard..good find bro wanna sell it...

haha i wasnt that lucky...it needs work. so i might be putting it up for sale after i pick it up tomorrow after work.

Originally posted by yeamans17
        I've seen it in person, its pretty fucking hot
        you're just beeing too nice. it wasnt anything eye-catching back then. lol but thanks man! how is ur car coming along. ur thread has been kinda quiet...
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Sean, shut the fuck up. You're always so damn modest about your car dude.

It's fucking clean. Period.

yea, it has its bad spots, but only YOU point them out cus you're anal like that. I haven't noticed anything bad.

Fuck, not even David. And we all know how he runs his mouth about everyones cars.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

guess hes another omar (aww_shiet) LOL

good find on the oem flushie mane!!!

i been lookin every jy around town. not one yet, your day has come, hope my day will come too.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              haha i wasnt that lucky...it needs work. so i might be putting it up for sale after i pick it up tomorrow after work.

Hmm can we see pics of the damage...I dunno it might be salvagable and who knows I might cop them from you..

My Old Baby
              SOLD TO

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                Sean, shut the fuck up. You're always so damn modest about your car dude.

It's fucking clean. Period.

yea, it has its bad spots, but only YOU point them out cus you're anal like that. I haven't noticed anything bad.

Fuck, not even David. And we all know how he runs his mouth about everyones cars.

harsh. my fav bean.

PS- ur gonna have to get the BBQ gathering planned out!

Originally posted by sackingz123
                guess hes another omar (aww_shiet) LOL

good find on the oem flushie mane!!!

i been lookin every jy around town. not one yet, your day has come, hope my day will come too.
                im another omar? whats that mean??

anyways im not THAT lucky! when i saw it i almost crapped my pants, and i literally jumped over cars and ran to it *saw the good side* then looked at the entire thing...and my heart just DROPPED! it might have brought a tear drop to my eye. its got some damage. but ima try to lowball them.

Hmm can we see pics of the damage...I dunno it might be salvagable and who knows I might cop them from you..
                will do man. ill have lots o pics this week.

Comment

Flushmount! A damaged flushmount is better than no flushmount.
                  Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Coolio bro..

My Old Baby
                    SOLD TO

Comment

[QUOTE=SMseagren83]

Nice find
                      Carlos
                      My Members Ride Page

Comment

one of a few parts that came in. *JDM Prelude Type S cf look bezel*

thought id swap it over onto the spare cluster! it will go in tomorrow after i finish hand polishing the clear plastic lens.

BEFORE:

AFTER: just to be a little different from the rest...

thats all for now.
                        Last edited by SMseagren83; 07-30-2007, 12:52 AM.

Comment

man thats looks dope sean, cool to see you got a manual version cluster. PM me soon with what you need from the yard. im making a list for my next trip.

-sean
                          Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                          Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

huh does the lude gauge cluster fit our cb's...BTW what about the flushmount.

My Old Baby
                            SOLD TO

Comment

That's fucking sexy.

I'm gona cum over there so I can see it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by 93twodoorLX
                                man thats looks dope sean, cool to see you got a manual version cluster. PM me soon with what you need from the yard. im making a list for my next trip.

-sean

thanks Sean! yeah i just HAD to have a 5spd version. and then i wanted it to be different from the norm. so i added that little piece. ill be PM'n ya!

huh does the lude gauge cluster fit our cb's...BTW what about the flushmount.
                                yeah i made it fit!! took out the dremel a bit. i have the flushmount in my posession, but its at the body shop getting looked at. seeing how repairable it is. then based on what i find out im either keeping it or selling it! prolly sell it.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                That's fucking sexy.

I'm gona cum over there so I can see it.
                                LMAO. you know it!! NO more traces of an automatic in my car!!

Comment

Working...
                                X