Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    I pickled up an f22a1 the other day, so that is a huge weight off for this build.

In other news though...:

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
    The paint looks good. the only thing that I dont like is he got alot of over spray on the subframe

Thanks man, and it won't have that overspray for long

Leave a comment:

• thepowderblue
    replied
    The paint looks good. the only thing that I dont like is he got alot of over spray on the subframe

Leave a comment:

• RagingAsian
    replied
    Looks Awesome man.

Leave a comment:

• 93Accordian
    replied
    I think the pics look good. Junkman306 says hi.

Leave a comment:

replied
    looking really nice.. man i really need this too haha

Leave a comment:

• mndude07
    replied
    My load has just been blown. Looks awesome man! This makes me really want to do the same with the prelude! We'll see. I can't wait for you to get the car running. I miss the feel of a good clean CB7.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    So I finally get the fucker painted after two years, and nobody even notices? That's encouraging...

Anyway, I'm pulling it from the painters shop tomorrow and have an appointment with a much better painter in a couple weeks

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    the bay is painted, but i wasnt happy with the results. i'm giving the painter one more chance before i take it to somebody better (and more expensive). it looks pretty decent in pictures though

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    um, thanks, I think...lol

But yeah, its still pretty rough, needs some more work done to it before final prime and paint.

I just texted the guy that had the interior and he crushed the car yesterday
    That stinks lol oh well...

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by mndude07 View Post
    Is there more sanding to be done or is it ready for paint? The firewall is looking better than I expected to be honest.
    um, thanks, I think...lol

But yeah, its still pretty rough, needs some more work done to it before final prime and paint.

Originally posted by speedofsound760 View Post
    What do you want for that black coupe interior? I could use that id perfer to have black over cream pm me if its still around and that bay looks really good good job
    I just texted the guy that had the interior and he crushed the car yesterday

Leave a comment:

• SPLCB7
    replied
    What do you want for that black coupe interior? I could use that id perfer to have black over cream pm me if its still around and that bay looks really good good job

Leave a comment:

• mndude07
    replied
    Is there more sanding to be done or is it ready for paint? The firewall is looking better than I expected to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• MikeW
    replied
    Now paint that biaaatch.

Leave a comment:

• marcusv8thunder
    replied
    Fired it up? hows it run?

Seriously though, looking yummy!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X