X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
    His car is in Rogersville and he's living/going to school in Rolla.
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
    ...and they are 100 miles away from each other, so no grinding, sanding, welding, or wrenching for the time being. i have been tracking down some of my needed/wanted parts though and slowly picking them up.
    Oh OK. What are you doing on the car though?

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by quakerjoe View Post
    ...and they are 100 miles away from each other, so no grinding, sanding, welding, or wrenching for the time being. i have been tracking down some of my needed/wanted parts though and slowly picking them up.

Leave a comment:

• quakerjoe
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean_4th gen View Post
    Why cant you work on the car?! Are you out of state or something?

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied
    i cant physically work on my car, so i've just been thinking an planning. this will be the CB with the CLEANEST engine bay on the site.
    Why cant you work on the car?! Are you out of state or something?

Leave a comment:

• Luna92
    replied
    never seen your car man. its looking good in the engine bay. any updates?

Leave a comment:

• 2lowcb7
    replied
    cant wait to see it done bro. its still a clean cb

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    made myself a new signature. i cant physically work on my car, so i've just been thinking an planning. this will be the CB with the CLEANEST engine bay on the site.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    im picking up a set of 5th gen 7-spokes and a 95 legend coupe lip this weekend for pretty damn cheap. it doesnt get me any closer to getting the bay done, but i do what i can when i can.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied
    Originally posted by boostjunkie369 View Post
    love the color, car looks good when the swap going to be done?
    im at college right now and havent even seen the car in over a month

hopefully i will get it done by IA next summer, but that also includes all the bodywork, coilovers, and some new wheels (think alex77 or maybe RTR in appearance)

i am slowly saving money so i can get some parts for it, but beer and food account for a lot of my meager income.

Leave a comment:

• boostjunkie369
    replied
    love the color, car looks good when the swap going to be done?

Leave a comment:

• Clean_4th gen
    replied

Looking good man!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shadow1
    replied
    sad to see you put it aside man. but some things just need to be done

hope to see it put together later this year tho.

Leave a comment:

• Brandoncb7
    replied

i have decided to not put any more money into my car this summer, i have spent way too much already. i am going back to college this fall and it would be a long shot to get it running before then. even if i did get it running, it would just go straight back into storage because i would not be driving it t school. i have been a little depressed since i made this decision, and it was a hard one to make, but it was nessecary.

as much as i hate to do it, i am officially putting this project on hold. i will be working during the school year, so money will be set aside and parts will be ordered so i can get this bitch running asap, probably either christmas or spring break.

keep an eye out, but progress will be a little short for a while. i am, however, going to post up what i have been up to for the past several weeks pretty soon.

Priorities ftl. It's good that you know what to put first though. Good luck with everything.

Leave a comment:

• steelbluesleepR
    replied

i have decided to not put any more money into my car this summer, i have spent way too much already. i am going back to college this fall and it would be a long shot to get it running before then. even if i did get it running, it would just go straight back into storage because i would not be driving it t school. i have been a little depressed since i made this decision, and it was a hard one to make, but it was nessecary.

as much as i hate to do it, i am officially putting this project on hold. i will be working during the school year, so money will be set aside and parts will be ordered so i can get this bitch running asap, probably either christmas or spring break.

keep an eye out, but progress will be a little short for a while. i am, however, going to post up what i have been up to for the past several weeks pretty soon.

Leave a comment:

• C91BLX7
    replied
    Sick project you got going, nice meeting you btw too

Leave a comment:

Working...
X