LosiRacer2 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike1357 View Post
    Wow, the RSX seats look amazing (and comfy). Whats' the deal with the base of the seatbelts though? I understand why they're attached to the seat, but I've never seen anything like that leather piece at the bottom. Was that somethign you did?

That Neuspeed bar turned out nicely for a JY find. Now all you need is the strut bar.
    you mean the buckles attached to the RSX seats? They're actually from an Acura Vigor, I found black buckles instead of reusing my maroon ones that'll look weird and mismatched.

Or are you talking about the seatbelts, the part that attaches to the car? Those are stock, I just had new OEM seatbelts installed by Honda under warranty b/c mine weren't retracting all the way. Idk maybe its a coupe thing?

Oh and I've got that Neuspeed strut bar, the black and yellow version, but it doesn't clear my H22 So I may have to sell it on here

member's ride thread
    93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
    99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
    91 Accord SE 176k
    97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Seats look pretty sweet! How hard was it to get em to fit?

Comment

Nevermind I just found the diy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Losiracer2 View Post
          you mean the buckles attached to the RSX seats? They're actually from an Acura Vigor, I found black buckles instead of reusing my maroon ones that'll look weird and mismatched.

Or are you talking about the seatbelts, the part that attaches to the car? Those are stock, I just had new OEM seatbelts installed by Honda under warranty b/c mine weren't retracting all the way. Idk maybe its a coupe thing?

Oh and I've got that Neuspeed strut bar, the black and yellow version, but it doesn't clear my H22 So I may have to sell it on here
          I meant the seatbelts. It just occured to me you have a coupe even though I was looking at the pics. I'm just so used to my sedan belts.

It's a shame the bar doesn't fit, they're pretty awesome looking. You should send it to me.

Comment

take the wing off and SEXY!

Comment

You and that damn neuspeed block off!!! Man I love that thing, need to find me one(that someone wants to sell!! ). Love the seats, too. I might be picking up some soon like I said, and I'll be making good use of your diy!!

And MAN I need to get my windows tinted!!! Your car looks amazing with that tint!!
              '93 LX Coupe

Comment

when I'm down there next you should take me for a spin in the coupe, I wanna compare the H22 and dohc f20b lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread
                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by jakeafton View Post
                  You and that damn neuspeed block off!!! Man I love that thing, need to find me one(that someone wants to sell!! ). Love the seats, too. I might be picking up some soon like I said, and I'll be making good use of your diy!!

And MAN I need to get my windows tinted!!! Your car looks amazing with that tint!!

I polished it today in my college's machine shop on the high speed wheel. Almost got that mirror finish to it now. Took another hour or so and I don't think I've got any fingerprints from it getting so hot haha
                  Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 04:04 AM.

member's ride thread
                  91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

that item is classic, nice job

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                      when I'm down there next you should take me for a spin in the coupe, I wanna compare the H22 and dohc f20b lol
                      haha I'll take you for a spin if you help me swap that F22 in that white accord deal haha yeah i'm just now getting started on it, no school or work this week since we're slow so I figure its time to get into wrenching mode

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                      that item is classic, nice job
                      yeah for real, I can't believe I found it at the pick n pull in the truck section lol

member's ride thread
                      91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

I'm down lol we'll have it swapped real fast

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                        1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread
                        Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                        Originally posted by deevergote
                        Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Just bought a Hasport Auto to 5spd mount kit! I was getting a lot of vibrations from day to day driving in my ESP.net kit so I figured it was time for a change. The Urethane is slightly softer 62a vs 70a and the inserts themselves are twice the size so that should help.

Last edited by Losiracer2; 08-15-2017, 04:05 AM.

member's ride thread
                          91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Wow, those are awesome. Gotta let us know how the different they feel. Definitely look cooler.

Comment

As many times as I saw you laying on the hood of your car, I never hollered at your MR page. Anyway, without further ado, keep making progress Kai.
                              The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                                As many times as I saw you laying on the hood of your car, I never hollered at your MR page. Anyway, without further ado, keep making progress Kai.
                                lol, that's my friend Becka

member's ride thread
                                91 Accord SE 176k

Comment

Working...
                                X