X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack_lee View Post
    It's been like.....i dunno when.

Welcome back bro!
    Too long my friend. Too long. Glad to know I'm still remembered.

Originally posted by excalibur02 View Post
    anthony!!! I log on and see this! fuck yeah!
    Lol. You know once it hits instagram it's officially in my possession haha.

Originally posted by SPLCB7 View Post
    You just made my day been watching this for years she's finnaly running yay!!!!
    Thanks man. I'm liking your front end man. I'm going to have to stop by your MRT next.

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
    Nice Ride!
    What's the difference between a JDM front fender and a NA front fender?
    Sup bro. It already had the sidemarkers precut. So it's exactly where it's supposed to be.

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    saw this car when I got into college, and it not running. bought your hoodie and hat and stuff.

six years later, I finally graduate, and guess what, this car comes back to life! TIGHT.

Glad to see it up!

oh yeah, and carlos, aleks77 too hahaha.

I've been removing the tan interior on the black coupe, and will eventually start doing the same with the white coupe, and get the interior swapped. the moonroof is gonna be swapped as well, at least so i can swap the sliding door

i'm debating on tucking my wires though. I have a spare engine harness, but i'm debating if its worth the effort or if i really want to have a honda catalogue engine bay haha
    Haha thanks for the assistance. Yes, gray interior is so much nicer to me.
    If you do it, measure and remeasure. And be aware you put the pins where they belong. I converted back to a factory harness but I will tuck again. This time I will do it while its on the car. I swapped sensor plugs when I removed it completely. KNOW AND MARK YOUR PLUGS.

Learn from my mistakes lol. Message me if you run into problems.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Fuckn yeah Ant!!! Ready to get addicted to be CB all over again. I've been waiting sooo long for this beast to re-emerge. Been a fan forever. You need to make an attempt to go to CAM this year. Awwwwwwshiet needs to get a move on now. Congrats bro. As you can tell I'm really excited.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
      MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
        Fuckn yeah Ant!!! Ready to get addicted to be CB all over again. I've been waiting sooo long for this beast to re-emerge. Been a fan forever. You need to make an attempt to go to CAM this year. Awwwwwwshiet needs to get a move on now. Congrats bro. As you can tell I'm really excited.
        I'm keeping my composure of how excited I AM! It's no longer show quality but it's definitely better than the standard. It better be, shoot. I invested a lot of time and more money on it lol.

I'll be picking it up from Milpitas tomorrow hopefully. Yeah we need to start setting up meets, cause you know this guy is attending.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
          Sup bro. It already had the sidemarkers precut. So it's exactly where it's supposed to be.

ahh, cool. Thanks

Comment

93 'til infinity

Comment

sick bro!
              Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

194.843 WHP 163.925 WTQ

If I decide to continue with this car, I'll push for 200WHP. And yes, I say this because not shortly after I got this thing up and running again, this dick cop (not all cops are dicks) decided to profile me and pop my hood.

For now I will try to fight the ticket. If not, this car will be parted out and please do not PM me for parts now. It's just a Plan B (no babies).

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
                  sick bro!
                  Thank you bro. Hope to see you at a meet soon.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Says on the first page "BB4 rear motor mount bracket conversion"

I have a BB4 and BB8 mounts laying about, all were noticeably stiffer than the Accord ones.

What does that involve?

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                    UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                    NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

194.843 WHP 163.925 WTQ

If I decide to continue with this car, I'll push for 200WHP. And yes, I say this because not shortly after I got this thing up and running again, this dick cop (not all cops are dicks) decided to profile me and pop my hood.

For now I will try to fight the ticket. If not, this car will be parted out and please do not PM me for parts now. It's just a Plan B (no babies).
                      Can you prove that the swap is legal? Passed emissions? came from a newer model vehicle? Look up your state's laws regarding swaps. You should be able to win especially with emissions.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by marcusv8thunder View Post
                        Says on the first page "BB4 rear motor mount bracket conversion"

I have a BB4 and BB8 mounts laying about, all were noticeably stiffer than the Accord ones.

What does that involve?
                        It was a necessity for the H22 swap.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                          Can you prove that the swap is legal? Passed emissions? came from a newer model vehicle? Look up your state's laws regarding swaps. You should be able to win especially with emissions.
                          Not when the cop took pictures of my engine bay. He saw adjustable parts (camgears and FPR). He was a complete dick and I dont wish death on anyone but I sincerely hope karma kicks him in the ass. It would be different if I was racing or driving recklessly. Unfortunately I was driving normal and he pulled a profile move. At least let me go out with a bang.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Took pictures? They can do that?? wow bro...I still think you can win. The court system in my city is corrupt as hell, they'll side with the cop every single time. I see you live in Cali though, double ouch...

You're breaking these "laws/regulations":
                            Fuel System Modification - fuel filters, gas caps, pressure regulators.

Engine Modification/Engine Change - kits that include multiple engine modifications such as new cylinder heads and camshafts, or boring and stroking; engine changes using an engine certified for another late model vehicle application, with additional engine modifications .

BUT:
                            A federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certified (federal or 49–state) engine cannot be used in a vehicle that was originally certified for California.

So what happens if you reinstall stock components?

Edit: Reading around about Cali laws it looks like as long as the emissions stuff is there and it passes inspection...but in the real world I'm sure it's not that easy.
                            Last edited by sonikaccord; 11-07-2014, 02:26 PM.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

To a very reputable shop we go.
                              I'll be picking it up from Milpitas tomorrow hopefully.
                              Milpitas, as in Milpitas CA? Man, so many sick OG's with inspirational cars live so close to me!

I'm sorry you got profiled. Don't lose heart. Do you have to visit a ref station? There are so many yoyo mad camber catless civics and integras showing off their Vtec yo that should have gotten that ticket instead of you.

That shop you mentioned, you took it there to get tuned I assume, correct? I am on the lookout for a reputable shop to do my tuning. Would you mind sharing the shop name? Much appreciated, and, BTW, your CB is majestic.
                              *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                              ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                              ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                              "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                              Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                              The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                              Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Originally posted by af_1132 View Post
                                Milpitas, as in Milpitas CA? Man, so many sick OG's with inspirational cars live so close to me!

I'm sorry you got profiled. Don't lose heart. Do you have to visit a ref station? There are so many yoyo mad camber catless civics and integras showing off their Vtec yo that should have gotten that ticket instead of you.

That shop you mentioned, you took it there to get tuned I assume, correct? I am on the lookout for a reputable shop to do my tuning. Would you mind sharing the shop name? Much appreciated, and, BTW, your CB is majestic.
                                Blacktrax in Milpitas. They're a tad pricy but they know their stuff. Even fixed things I didn't even know need fixing. And they call you for every problem they encounter so you arent unknowingly raped with an outstanding bill. Owners name is Jei. James and Aki are awesome too. I vouch for them all day.

And thanks man, I'm gonna try to keep the car as long as I can.

93 'til infinity

Comment

Working...
                                X