Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome. thanks for the great info. would it also apply to shooting people as well?

the 430ex ii doesn't come with or have the option of the diffuser card but it does have a built in wide panel which helps spread some light.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

tape, wax paper and some ingenuity will do wonders.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

A bounce card will work wonders...
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidzmetal/2900178197/

1999 Honda Prelude
        Photography Site

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
          awesome. thanks for the great info. would it also apply to shooting people as well?

the 430ex ii doesn't come with or have the option of the diffuser card but it does have a built in wide panel which helps spread some light.
          yeah no need most of the time indoors. just literally point it straight up and take a few pictures.... u will thank me.

"Tucking tires and wires."
          The Chronicles.

Comment

The Chronicles.

Comment

Did they offer you any money or anything? I'd feel terrible.

Comment

nope.... notta dime.... i got offered free drinks all night tho, but i had to drive and was already in a bad mood so i passed...

The Chronicles.

Comment

JB Weld?

Comment

That's so rude. I mean, even if you don't want to you've gotta offer. It's just the thing to do.
                    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                      Ouuuuch! I'm looking for the post that explains this? Hmm lol, ok .. 66 pages, fuck that ..

J .. is that 15-30 Sigma? I've got one and love it ..
                      Thats a sad looking shot .. been there done that myself .. no so bueno lol.

A Hui Hou !!!
                      Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

For Flash Iamges ...

I use the Metz 60CT-4 Flashes .. (cant stand the Canon's lol)
                        I shot this image below with another model holding a 5 in 1 round reflector.
                        The flash was bounced into the reflector, but .. the flash was fired 1-1/2 stops over.

Very rare that I ever blast the model with a direct hit .. unless of course she's a mile away
                        and I've got the 400mm or larger on .. and even then I use the built in diffuser ..

Soft light rocks ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                        Tomi
                        Last edited by PakaloloHonda; 02-01-2009, 04:44 PM.

Comment

yeah sad day for my 15-30.... something L will replace it tonight or tomorrow tho.... i LOVE my canon flashes. when modified correctly they are just as soft as anything else.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                            I use the Metz 60CT-4 Flashes .. (cant stand the Canon's lol)
                            I shot this image below with another model holding a 5 in 1 round reflector.
                            The flash was bounced into the reflector, but .. the flash was fired 1-1/2 stops over.

Very rare that I ever blast the model with a direct hit .. unless of course she's a mile away
                            and I've got the 400mm or larger on .. and even then I use the built in diffuser ..

Soft light rocks ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                            Tomi
                            damn, I hope you at least motor boated those epic tits.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                              yeah sad day for my 15-30.... something L will replace it tonight or tomorrow tho.... i LOVE my canon flashes. when modified correctly they are just as soft as anything else.
                              Aw mann, I don't feel so bad then lol! Was it atleast insured?
                              My 15-30 lives on one of my bodies .. seems to never come off ..
                              Hope you enjoy the L .. I don't own one myself, but have always heard great things.
                              Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                              damn, I hope you at least motor boated those epic tits.
                              LOL .. "epic" .. I thought we only used that term to describe knarly big surf days ..

A Hui Hou !!!
                              Tomi

Comment

lol no insurance of course.... im trying to pick up a 17-35 2.8 L tomorrow locally.... i need it for work. but yeah i LOVED my 15-30 it was every bit as sharp as my buddies 17-40L i just want the 2.8 and im sure u are aware of the crazy amount of flare the 15-30 gives if u arent careful.

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X