Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Official Photography Thread* (56k warning)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea like those pics are pritty sick and yea i think they look better then the little digital once everyone has. i want a nicer camera to take nice pics. yea i jsut want a place that sells good cameras a good prices.
    My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Check it out and leave a comment.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194295

Comment

ok here are some pics of my dads old camera (broken)

My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

You said w/e to me trying to help you.

If you seriously want to improve your SKILL and enjoy taking pictures then you want a DSLR. Like lowering your car, you should just spend the money to make yourself happy teh first time. Buying a decent camera and wishing you would have spent 100 more on a better one isn't worth. Just spend the 100 now. You can get a d40 with kit lens on craigslist for 300 or 350 all around me last time I checked. It's a fun camera that takes great pictures. With this there won't be anything (generally, at this level) holding your pictures back other than yourself.

IF you just want to walk out the door, snap some pictures and go along with your day the smaller size and ease of a nice p/s will be appreciated.

You just keep saying you want to take "nice pictures." What the fuck does that mean? Don't we all? Does this mean you want to put effort forth, or does this mean you are looking for a "magical" camera that will take nice pictures for you?
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

^True

A good rule to go by is "You don't take great pictures. You MAKE great pictures". And I will leave it at that.

A digital SLR never made an average joe into a great photographer, and it sure never made the scene, subject, or lighting of a picture any better.
          1990 Accord LX Sedan, B-49M

Comment

Yea i now i have been saying that but i do want take better pics, and so if i get a better camera i will be able to take nice photos with better colour and stuff . So i really apprchate it tellin me about good stuff and how it is not the camera that takes nice pics it's the person holdin the camera.

So i thank you all for helping me wiht everything i am stupid about, but right now i am getting my dad's camera fixed and using that for a bit.

-Spencer.
            My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

Originally posted by AcEr View Post
              Yea i now i have been saying that but i do want take better pics, and so if i get a better camera i will be able to take nice photos with better colour and stuff . So i really apprchate it tellin me about good stuff and how it is not the camera that takes nice pics it's the person holdin the camera.

So i thank you all for helping me wiht everything i am stupid about, but right now i am getting my dad's camera fixed and using that for a bit.

-Spencer.
              Sorry, not trying to be a dick. I'm just getting frustrated because I really don't understand what you're asking. None of us know everything, I completely understand that. In fact, I know little about cameras. haha.

Sounds like a good plan, just start taking pictures with what you've got then decide where you want to go with it. That's what I did, i used my mom's point and shoot for a while. Once I did get the DSLR I have a lot of fun though. Even if my shots aren't great, I still have fun taking them and improving.
              Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Yea like my dad's camera is hopyfully going to work. So if it dose i am going to work with that for a bit. The problum is that is takes film:shrg:

Yea man sorry for getting you mad at stuff just i wanted to see what you guys would say but now i relisted that it's not the camera it you so. thanks guys
                My 90 Civic Hatchback.

Comment

Just a few I took over the weekend..Nothing special though..Don't know, lately I haven't really been getting any inspiration..Not good!! Will have to take more pics hehe..

Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 02-05-2009, 04:14 AM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

really diggin that 2nd pic there bud

here's my newest addition to the "family" :

haven't had the chance to go OUT and take pix tried yesterday but it was FREEZING and crazy windy... big no no for me

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
                    My Ride thread
                    Flickr
                    Originally posted by d112crzy
                    And it can only get better. That's the best part.
                    All I gotta really say is:
                    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

MY YOUTUBE Channel Plz Sub for the Support thanks

^^^ Click for the Link ^^^

Comment

Yay, I can finally post in here! So photography is my main passion in life. I use a Bronica SQ-A medium format film camera and love it to death. Here's a car photo and then 2 random ones.

Comment

/\/\ very cool! I love the "feeling" that film cameras produce. Great shots and welcome!
                          The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                          Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                          Check out my JDM F22B swap
                          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Ya I love the look of film. Ever since I started shooting it my DSLR has just been collecting dust. Thanks man.

Comment

medium format. drooolsss

nice work man!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                              The Chronicles.

Comment

Sony point and shoot Not sure of the specs...just thought the picture came out pretty good for being taken by a cheap camera

Last edited by JDMchristian991; 02-08-2009, 09:49 PM.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                                X