Clear All

Originally posted by blackice
    check out my hatchback

lmao

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Sean,

What happened to the edm rear tail fog ???
      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

I love Connections. All my tune up parts
        Cap, Rotor, Spark plugs (Platinum 4s), NGK plug wires, pcv valve and grommet, valve cover gasket set, rocker arm seals and a can of sea foam. 45 bucks.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

i hope ur engine likes those platinum +4s better than my F22 did....it hated them! NGK ftw
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            i hope ur engine likes those platinum +4s better than my F22 did....it hated them! NGK ftw
            We'll find out tomorrow, but the idiots sent me platinum 2's and charged me for 4's so I got to straighten that out.

Comment

Are those the Bosch plugs? god those plugs suck zebra cock.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Yeah bosch, they're all I've ran and all I'll ever run, to each their own.

Comment

so is anyone here from monroe? i was out there this weekend for a trip and i saw like 10 accords go by when i was just sitting in the parking lot!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                  New people click here

Comment

maybe they thought the meet was yesterday

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

yah i work in monroe,,, but our meet never went through those parts, not even close... what you probabally seen,, was bits and parts off my car, put onto everyone else's cars in monroe... ohhhh wait, im sorry, every accord in monroe has CROME EVERYTHING even CROME DINGGEL BALLZ...

Comment

Can someone take a picture of their interior shifter cables...specifically the shifter end where the bushing/washers are.... and then post it.

i dont think i have accord shifter cables....and i just wanna be sure before i overnight a couple pieces for it.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

does this help?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

kinda....i actually need it from the other side. that shows the other bushing/washer/lock nut..... thanks for helping. so the side thats attached to the actual shifter rod.

Comment

whats wrong with yours? besides that its missing the washer/bushing/locknut?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                whats wrong with yours? besides that its missing the washer/bushing/locknut?

dont think they are accord cables.... the hole for the bushing doesnt look right. honda doesnt offer a "bushing" insert for it. it says "washer" that goes on the side of it......at work on the catalog. looks like a prelude cable where u have to have the dowel/sleeve inserted... i need a pic or something of that side taken apart and a pic of what the accord "washer" supposedly looks like.

by tomorrow cuz im gonna have to overnight the part and i wanna be sure before i have work pay for the shipping. lol.

the boss wont be happy overnighting parts that arent correct...

Comment

Working...
                                X