No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha yeah ralphie that'd probably be a good idea. I got them from my uncle who bought them years ago from some gun show I think. I would imagine they're clean though mostly because It'd be pretty hard to find rounds for them now a days. They're both black powder guns, and both .32 I believe. I'm also assuming the black powder stuff is a different size than todays round because I tried a .32 in both and it was way to small. Tried a .38 and it was way to big.

edit. 9mm fits about perfect but the extractor won't grab it so I'm guessing its just barely to small.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Ya lol.

One would assume that someone who "knew" that a weapon had bodies, wouldn't trade them for automotive work as it would be an easy trail back to them....

but I just wanted to throw it out there , don't want to see anyone get caught up you know.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
        hahaha yeah ralphie that'd probably be a good idea. I got them from my uncle who bought them years ago from some gun show I think. I would imagine they're clean though mostly because It'd be pretty hard to find rounds for them now a days. They're both black powder guns, and both .32 I believe. I'm also assuming the black powder stuff is a different size than todays round because I tried a .32 in both and it was way to small. Tried a .38 and it was way to big.

edit. 9mm fits about perfect but the extractor won't grab it so I'm guessing its just barely to small.
        Take it to a gun shop.
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
          I see, there is several companies that will make a threaded adapter for you. Tornado technologies is one here in Oregon.

You would think the standards would be the same but for instance my kahr 9mm can accept +p loads but nothing hotter, and then I have another 9mm that will only take normal loads nothing hot. One reason manufactures don't suggest shooting reloads, sometimes they can be way off on accident and blow your gun up.

But if you are using a suppressor you are probably going to want to shoot subsonics anyways so..
          Well the only reason i figured it would be ok because its the same manufacturer and basicly the same gun. Your Kahr 9mm is probably completely different than the other 9mm.

Comment

so i will have a ar-15 soon, well doing payments with a local shop on a "used" dpms ar15, looks like it was maybee used for like 10 rounds thru it

Last edited by i-07; 06-07-2013, 11:23 PM.
            back at it again

Comment

That there is a huge picture.
              My Car

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                That there is a huge picture.
                sorry
                back at it again

Comment

looks like a dpms sport? How much you paying if you dont mind me asking?
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                    looks like a dpms sport? How much you paying if you dont mind me asking?
                    720 and its the oracle and comes with a second mag
                    back at it again

Comment

No sights on it.
                      My Car

Comment

i have a extra scope i had used on my pellet gun ill use till the i order the iron sights for it
                        back at it again

Comment

My little baby

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                            i have a extra scope i had used on my pellet gun ill use till the i order the iron sights for it
                            That's just like mine when I bought it. except no frward assist or dust cover..

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                            BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                            Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                            CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

New Savage Mk2 BV with accutrigger .22lr

My Car

Comment

Quick little update on my gun stock changes... I traded my bone stock S&W M&P40 for a S&W SD40VE with truglo tritium/fiber optic sights, apex spring/sear kit, and 3 14rd mags. Also got a Taurus PT638 PRO SA with 15rd mag full of Hornady Critical Defense and 2 IWB holster... 1for each pistol. All said and done i think i got a sweet deal and love both guns.

Comment

Working...
                                X