No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking of purchasing my first actual gun. American Tactical STG44's made in Germany. They fire 22LR rounds. $750+ tax.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
      I'm thinking of purchasing my first actual gun. American Tactical STG44's made in Germany. They fire 22LR rounds. $750+ tax.
      Theres honestly no point in spending that much on a .22. And ammo is hard to come by for .22s right now for some reason. 9mm or 40s&w would be your best bet.

Comment

I want to buy Savages TRR-SR bolt .22. It is pretty high up there for a .22.
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
          I want to buy Savages TRR-SR bolt .22. It is pretty high up there for a .22.
          you'd be better off buying one of the AR style .22s. but the thing is .22 ammo is hard to find right now. unless you have someone you can buy some from with a nice stash. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
            you'd be better off buying one of the AR style .22s. but the thing is .22 ammo is hard to find right now. unless you have someone you can buy some from with a nice stash. lol.
            In what way is a bolt action .22 even compareable to a semi-auto AR style .22? If he wants the bolt action, he wants the bolt action. There's no "you'd be better off" here. Not every gun is for home or self defense.
            Originally posted by sweet91accord
            if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

I have a few bricks laying around. I currently have Glenfield M70 semi auto .22. I want a good varmint .22.

Comment

I have a few bricks laying around. I currently have Glenfield M70 semi auto .22. I want a good varmint .22.
                oh ok. dag. haha. i finally went and found some Winchester white box at Walmart today. got 2 boxes. would have gotten all 3 that they had but i didnt want to be a douche to the next person who was looking for some.

gonna go to the range today. see if the fiance wants to go. my brother said he wanted to go too.

Comment

Ammo is a rare commodity in my area. Everybody who has it (store or personal) charges nearly twice the cost it was just a year ago. I own a Smith & Wesson M&P 40 as my carry gun and a Hi-Point JCP .40 as ny plinking gun. I'm lucky to find even a 50rd box or 2 a month. 9mm is even harder to find.

Comment

In Idaho, most people were stocked up before the craze happened. I've got over 700 rounds for my .40 and that was before the scare.

Comment

ive been finding ammo for my 40 at 50 rounds at 14-28 a box depending on brand and location
                      back at it again

Comment

Cheapest I can find locally is $22 for a box of tulammo and I refuse to use that in either of my guns. I contacted a company about a sponsorship so I hope that pans out. I'd like to join the local competitions but without adequate practice I'm just wasting time and money.

Comment

got ya
                          yeah i like to get the 20+ stuff
                          i had got a box of blazer ammo for me and my mum it worked fine in my sr40 but i jammed in my mums sr9c a few times
                          back at it again

Comment

Got some winchester white box(2 boxes) and went to the range today. Better grouping. I think im getting better.

Cool thing tho. Picked up a CF Blackhawk Serpa today. Love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
                              got ya
                              yeah i like to get the 20+ stuff
                              i had got a box of blazer ammo for me and my mum it worked fine in my sr40 but i jammed in my mums sr9c a few times
                              Blazer Brass works great. Probably 500 rounds in my .40 no problem. The standard steel blazer is cheap. I wont shoot steel ammo through anything. Were you shooting the steels or brass?

Comment

Blazer Brass works great. Probably 500 rounds in my .40 no problem. The standard steel blazer is cheap. I wont shoot steel ammo through anything. Were you shooting the steels or brass?
                                steel shells it work fine for my 40 not the 9
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X