Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
    Picked up an MSAR XM-17

DAYUM. Nice

Comment

in enjoy my ruger sr40. and i just got 2 more mags for it today

i saw a pre ban colt ar15 at the shop i go to today for 1700 looked mint
      back at it again

Comment

Any of you have experience with Smith & Wesson M&P .40 or .45? Im seriously considering buying the compact .40 version

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
          Any of you have experience with Smith & Wesson M&P .40 or .45? Im seriously considering buying the compact .40 version
          M&p .40 here

I love it, great gun. I sold most of my guns a while back, and kept this one over several others.

I love my m&p
          Originally posted by wed3k
          im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

I changed a tensioner pulley on a ford today and got these as payment.

This one is an H&R dated 1896

This one says American Bulldog on it but thats it. It's also broken and stuck in the cocked position.

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

They're awesome! I'd say take them to a gun shop before you fire them to make sure they're sound.
              My Car
              FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

most definitely. I have no idea what caliber they are, and from what I've been reading, they're only good with black powder

Comment

Toss 'em up on WeaponsCache.com. Someone there may have more information about them.
                  My Car
                  FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

My wife got several top break revolvers from her grandpa but they are all rusted out. They are pretty neat.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

question....

could i fit a Smith&Wesson M&P 40s&w barrel fit in my SD40VE? ive been wondering this for a while now...the barrels do look similar

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                        What service are you qualifying for?
                        DOJ.

I did my qual for this year already, so im good until next March.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                          question....

could i fit a Smith&Wesson M&P 40s&w barrel fit in my SD40VE? ive been wondering this for a while now...the barrels do look similar

Why do you want to do it? I wouldn't try it, sometimes the barrels are built to different pressure standards.

Comment

Oh hey,

BASSROCK

Just going out on a limb, I guess you know the person well-

Wouldn't you want to check that those weapons aren't carrying bodies?

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                              Why do you want to do it? I wouldn't try it, sometimes the barrels are built to different pressure standards.
                              Understandable. I couod always check. The pressure standards should be the same being that its the same caliber and same manufacturer. The reasons why tho?

-you can get a threaded barrel for the m&p. Plus the threaded barrel is longer. Longer barrel better accuracy and/or range(correct me if im wrong).
                              -looks better. Lol.
                              -and i can mount a suppressor if i ever decide to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                                Understandable. I couod always check. The pressure standards should be the same being that its the same caliber and same manufacturer. The reasons why tho?

-you can get a threaded barrel for the m&p. Plus the threaded barrel is longer. Longer barrel better accuracy and/or range(correct me if im wrong).
                                -looks better. Lol.
                                -and i can mount a suppressor if i ever decide to get one.
                                I see, there is several companies that will make a threaded adapter for you. Tornado technologies is one here in Oregon.

You would think the standards would be the same but for instance my kahr 9mm can accept +p loads but nothing hotter, and then I have another 9mm that will only take normal loads nothing hot. One reason manufactures don't suggest shooting reloads, sometimes they can be way off on accident and blow your gun up.

But if you are using a suppressor you are probably going to want to shoot subsonics anyways so..

Comment

Working...
                                X