No announcement yet.

Gun owners post up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

put a new slide spring in my .22 yesterday, shot perfect today. Put 100 rounds through with zero issues. Also shot my dads smith and wesson .38 instead of the .357. But the grip is way to small for my hands and its hard to hold on to.

The shrouded hammer is pretty neat

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

Damn thats a small grip. Id love to shoot that .22 with my silencer. pew pew pew.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoot...3Bcat105529680

Can someone buy me one of these please lol.

I want a Sig so bad. Id take the extreme with the grips or the Navy version which has the Navy insignia emblazoned on the slide. Sick.

So what's your opinions on 9 vs .40?

I did a quick look and it seems they are similary priced as far as ammo goes. Any advantages or disadvantages?!
        Last edited by Ralphie; 05-23-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
          http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shoot...3Bcat105529680

Can someone buy me one of these please lol.

I want a Sig so bad. Id take the extreme with the grips or the Navy version which has the Navy insignia emblazoned on the slide. Sick.

So what's your opinions on 9 vs .40?

I did a quick look and it seems they are similary priced as far as ammo goes. Any advantages or disadvantages?!

9 is suppose to be cheaper you get several more rounds but 40 is suppose to have slightly more stopping power. It's neglagible to me. I have both kinds.

226, can't go wrong with that pistol. either way it kills.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
            9 is suppose to be cheaper you get several more rounds but 40 is suppose to have slightly more stopping power. It's neglagible to me. I have both kinds.

226, can't go wrong with that pistol. either way it kills.
            Ya man.

I want the extreme

Its 9mm.

Comment

I would say that 9mm is more desireable for resale purposes. .40 is easier to find than other calibers sometimes because a lot of people don't like it. But my wife has a G27 which is a .40 and also has a 9mm conversion barrel for it.

Comment

Look for the base model 226. Also, 9mm is my pick since it's what NATO uses. Lots of surplus possibilities in the future.
                My Car
                FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

Going to shoot a full auto glock on sunday. Will report back.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                    Look for the base model 226. Also, 9mm is my pick since it's what NATO uses. Lots of surplus possibilities in the future.
                    Ya man I just need to convince the wife lol. Our neighborhood is pretty damn safe, and the ONLY houses or cars that get burglarized are ones left OPEN.

Not much of a stretch for crazies to try a locked house.

Idk, I know millions of people get by without having one, but I just would feel better having one and also enjoy shooting lol.

I have to qualify once a year for work on the 9mm, shotty, and m4. I shoot expert on the shotty(not hard lol) and m4, but the 9mm im usually off by one or two rounds. If I shot regulary on a 9, then I could pull of expert on all 3 weapons and become a firearms instructor!!!

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                    Going to shoot a full auto glock on sunday. Will report back.
                    Nice, please do!

Comment

Then you should get the Beretta 92fs in 9mm. I assume that's what you're using for qualifications?
                      My Car

Comment

Just get the sig it is amazing in your hands, 10 times better than the dumb berreta

Comment

But if he wants to shoot 'expert,' practicing with what he has to use is the way to go.
                          My Car

Comment

pandemic has a good point, get both.

Comment

Nah, no Baretta.

Ruger Kp95.

They suck, and I will not spend money on one lol.

Could be that they're training weapons, idk , but if im spending a few hundred, id rather get something nice.

Besides, you do have a valid point, but my issue with my 9mm qual shooting is not with 9mm specifics, it's with my breathing/trigger squeeze, so basically any 9 would do.

Comment

What service are you qualifying for?
                                My Car

Comment

Working...
                                X